• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:20 AM

With the last update, all my hunter, guild, and monster quests were all moved to the biodome areas in Arcadia. The only way to get to arcadia is a puff tower. There is the hunter and guild npc in Arcadia but no monster npc. How am I supposed to get the quests everyday without having to pay to puff back and forth all the time. It seems unfair. I don't even stay in Arcadia because nobody else is there to party with anyway and is a waste of gold to keep going there at this time.

#2 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:08 PM

Not sure if you know this but you just need to accept those quest once at those NPCs and then you can just keep them going with the help of their icon above your hp bar that pops up when you finished one quest, you can complete those by pressing 'L' and finishing them there, so you dont need to walk to a NPC all time

#3 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:49 PM

i think he meant when you want to start the quest you need the NPC to get the first quest. but still it only 60 silver x 2 to pass from arcadia to POW and arcadia again. it like it is expensive

#4 9851170220163549840

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationQueen City of South - Cebu, Philippines
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:00 PM

you must really have some serious financial issues if you are so worried about teleport cost. 

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:00 PM

Theoretically NPC Andre should have been available in Arcadia City but he seems he's suffering from agoraphobia a bit. He ran away.  :heh: 
Seriously, I added him but he didn't show up but I never noticed that. I will add him by the next maintenance. 

#6 Keiga79

Keiga79

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:Warpportal

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:03 AM

Could it be possible, that you place NPC Andre next to Gwen, Dony and Hunter G?  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users