• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nightglidecx

nightglidecx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:28 PM

I have a 127 royal guard VP/OB and Shield Spell build, i currently have a +9 Royal Guard shield and when i use Shield Spell, i dont see any different in DPS.

I have compared my def to unrefined Rosa shield and i only saw little difference in def.

I would like to know what would be the best shield for my build that is available in the market as i am confused with what shield i should be using.

Thank you so much.

#2 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:37 PM

The attack bonus from shield spell depends on the base defense of the shield, Royal Guard shield has only 30 base def.

As for the choice of shield, it depends on your server, if you're from Thor, you can use Aeon Shield (150 def) or Shield of Death (150 def) and if you're in Chaos, White Gold Shield (140 def) or Sacred Mission (120 def)

#3 nightglidecx

nightglidecx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:36 AM

The attack bonus from shield spell depends on the base defense of the shield, Royal Guard shield has only 30 base def.

As for the choice of shield, it depends on your server, if you're from Thor, you can use Aeon Shield (150 def) or Shield of Death (150 def) and if you're in Chaos, White Gold Shield (140 def) or Sacred Mission (120 def)

Oh damn it, i though Royal Guard shield is awesome. Yes i am in Chaos.

I think im just gonna go for White gold shield then.

Thanks alot

#4 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:20 PM

Just use White Gold Shield to cast Spell lvl 1 then swap to Royal Guard Shield for general use. Use the best of both shields.

If you are not a RG you can still cast Spell lvl 1 with Royal Guard Shield but swap midcast the White Gold Shield. So you can get 140 ATK in all your characters, including the ones that does not wear shields, as my GX and Gene.

#5 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:36 PM

that woe TE god item shield, 150 def. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users