Levelling question! (Struggling Rebel at 100 and stuck there) - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Levelling question! (Struggling Rebel at 100 and stuck there)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 SisterBelle

SisterBelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationArkansas, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:46 PM

I was levelling very very quickly on my gunslinger...until 95.
Then suddenly what would usually only take an hour or so started to take days.
It seemed rather abrupt how quickly my levelling rate changed!
I'm currently a level 100 Rebel with all Eden gear and a +7 Crimson Revolver

https://forums.warpp...leveling-guide/

^  I'm following that guide for the most part, but I'm struggling to do the Eden Levelling Quests and Bounty Boards at that level, so my main hope is to at least get to 101 so I can do the Mid TI....
I've done a few of the major quests, maybe I should just buckle down and do a bunch of those?   :questionmark:

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

hi, i understand your frustation.

if you see this page http://irowiki.org/wiki/Base_EXP_Chart

you can the see exp barrier is getting higher and higher.

one of effective method to level fast above level 100 is using battle manual x3. But dont use it mindlessly, you need to be smart.

you need to do some quests, but dont do the last step (since last step is usually the part you get exp reward). the bounty board, but dont turn them in after your count is done. same as TI. Then, after you think it is enought, use that bmx3. then turn in those quests & bounty board & TI. you will get big amount of exp from those quest. then after u done turning them in, you need to spend the rest of the bmx3 duration. you can take another TI quest, another BB quest, but make sure you can finish them before the bmx3 timer runs out.

with this method, usually, i can jump 4 - 7 levels per one bmx3.

to see what quests to do on your level range, i already give some recommendation on the link you post.

Edited by fuyukikun, 09 September 2017 - 05:47 PM.

#3 SisterBelle

SisterBelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationArkansas, USA

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:11 PM

hi, i understand your frustation.

if you see this page http://irowiki.org/wiki/Base_EXP_Chart

you can the see exp barrier is getting higher and higher.

one of effective method to level fast above level 100 is using battle manual x3. But dont use it mindlessly, you need to be smart.

you need to do some quests, but dont do the last step (since last step is usually the part you get exp reward). the bounty board, but dont turn them in after your count is done. same as TI. Then, after you think it is enought, use that bmx3. then turn in those quests & bounty board & TI. you will get big amount of exp from those quest. then after u done turning them in, you need to spend the rest of the bmx3 duration. you can take another TI quest, another BB quest, but make sure you can finish them before the bmx3 timer runs out.

with this method, usually, i can jump 4 - 7 levels per one bmx3.

to see what quests to do on your level range, i already give some recommendation on the link you post.

Are all the suggested activities at the level 100 to 110 part soloable (except mid TI) and doable with Eden Group gear?
Or should I try to gear up before all of this?  (also got a gear question thread up in Expanded Classes forum)  <forgot that you responded to that hence already knew)
Or perhaps it's not a gear issue but rather I need to use the booking system or some method like that to party up perhaps? D:

Thank you for your help!

Edited by SisterBelle, 09 September 2017 - 06:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users