#1 Veterarmo

Veterarmo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:46 AM

Hello there, as the tittle says im searching for farming spots with exp, loot  :ani_money: or both for lvs: 73-80 80-90 90-99 so so 

its my first char so i dont have very good equip only a +4 katar with 1 hydra and the snake head, i dont care if i spend some zeny on potions.

:thx: 

P.D: I have 310 flee and 277 Hit!

Edited by Veterarmo, 10 September 2017 - 09:47 AM.

#2 Cerulean1

Cerulean1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:52 PM

High Orcs west of orc dungeon to 80, try to get a party at the entrance of the field. Switch to Pasana in Sphinx 5 for a bit of zeny as well as exp (teleport away from the anubis, or hide and grimtooth).

#3 Lan2007

Lan2007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:03 PM

Amatsu Dungeon its great for loots, Star crumbs have very high drop rate and sell very well to npc, also the occasional rifle from firelocks. The cards are also quite valuable. I recommed to edit your grf to show the map of this place tough. Sohees (Payon dungeon 4) its another good option for loots. Both give off decent exp at level 70+.

High Orc (field, clocktower is a bit complicated due to the brilights ans archers) is great for levelling, get a good party with a Full support priest and you are set. Cyfar dropped by orc lady sell well to other players, the rest of the drops are so-so. the bad part is that you mostly will be killing 1 by 1, because the place is crowded and most of the time your mob will be KS´d intentionally or unintentionally by other players/bots.

Seals (two righ, one down from comodo) its another great place for grinding. the give off higher exp tha high orcs, but have more hp and are fewer in number, so a bit harder to mob. Even so is way less crowded thah High orcs so kill stealing from bots and players is less of a problem. Seals drops cyfar an coat(1) which can be sold to players and also drop panacea and glss bead which sell good to npc. Most of the other mobs inthe area are passive, so to include them in the mob is good to have the throw stone platinum skill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users