Blacksmith Forging Success Rates - Merchant Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Blacksmith Forging Success Rates

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 edfer

edfer

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:29 AM

Hi Everyone,

Does anybody knows how to calculate the forging success rates here in re:start? I know  that I was not the only one having trouble from forging. I have a level 92 Blacksmith, 93 Dex and 92 Luk. Every time i try to forge i always use foods +10 dex and +10 luk plus blessing and gloria all the time and i am fully geared as well (dex+luk armor/weapon/acc). yesterday i tried to forge wind claymore 0/6 in six tries. I just thought that it wasnt my day but when i tried to forge vvs wind pike it is still the same result. I should have more chances of making that vvs pike because it is just a level 1 weapon.

Does anybody experience this my fellow forger?

#2 AussieBlackBeard

AussieBlackBeard

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:06 AM

http://ratemyserver.net/forge_calc.php

You're welcome. 

#3 DFreak423

DFreak423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:23 AM

The rms calc isn't accurate and you'll get a slap on the hand for linking it.

Even with 99 dex/luk and the best dex/luk gear, emperium anvil and buffs you'll never get over 51% success rate with lv 3 vvs elementals, I would suggest not bothering with the vvs part on lv 3 weapons as it makes almost no difference in your damage and drops your success a lot.

#4 Xeldrin

Xeldrin

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:37 AM

some forger has alt with guild that has the guild skill that adds dex or luk i think that helps with their forging too.

#5 Lightout1989

Lightout1989

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start Odin

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:30 PM

Don't followrenewal.playragnarok.com. I made my own calc based off of iRO Renewal stat mechanics, please check out my calc I have made at: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Thanks and have a nice day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users