• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Zhanark

Zhanark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:48 AM

Hello, like most of us, I came back to RO after like a 10 years break because of Re:start. But obviously I forgot everything (and used to play on mid rates before) so I don't really know if the ME priest is doable or will be a pain in the @$$.

I have a lvl 65 assasin, but dont have any zeny, and want to level up the priest to buff my assasin.
I know as a ME priest I lose a lot of supportive spells, but I think the ones you got are enough to buff myself. 

I've seen videos of ME priests, but on renewal, lvl 150+, and I dont know if with a level 99 cap will be hard to play (like not surviving the mob for example).
The reason I want a ME priest instead of a TU priest is because ME looks awesome :D

Finally, i would love to be FS, but its boring to level up leeching on parties.
Thanks beforehand ^^

#2 Arkghyom

Arkghyom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:40 AM

Hello, like most of us, I came back to RO after like a 10 years break because of Re:start. But obviously I forgot everything (and used to play on mid rates before) so I don't really know if the ME priest is doable or will be a pain in the @$$.

I have a lvl 65 assasin, but dont have any zeny, and want to level up the priest to buff my assasin.
I know as a ME priest I lose a lot of supportive spells, but I think the ones you got are enough to buff myself. 

I've seen videos of ME priests, but on renewal, lvl 150+, and I dont know if with a level 99 cap will be hard to play (like not surviving the mob for example).
The reason I want a ME priest instead of a TU priest is because ME looks awesome :D

Finally, i would love to be FS, but its boring to level up leeching on parties.
Thanks beforehand ^^

It is if you are willing to invest in DEX/INT food, HP pots, and gear. You can go to a certain map and farm a certain weapon for 4 mil a pop. It's decent money!

Edited by Arkghyom, 15 September 2017 - 06:40 AM.

#3 Niriw

Niriw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:10 AM

It is if you are willing to invest in DEX/INT food, HP pots, and gear. You can go to a certain map and farm a certain weapon for 4 mil a pop. It's decent money!

I'm actually curious now. ME is one of my favorite Priest builds, but the gear and upkeep is just so insanely expensive.

They are really good at farming Niff1 and Niff2 if you take an assassin that can mob and kill the bloody murderers for you

#4 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:17 PM

I've made more zeny with my ME priest on this server than with every other class I've made combined. The upkeep of blue gems is trivial compared to how much zeny you make farming with such a build. I do not use food like an earlier poster claimed was necessary. I use a few potions but I am mostly self-sufficient with heals. I do have gear optimized for my ME priest though.

Edited by Hrishi, 15 September 2017 - 05:18 PM.

#5 Zhanark

Zhanark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:43 AM

I've made more zeny with my ME priest on this server than with every other class I've made combined. The upkeep of blue gems is trivial compared to how much zeny you make farming with such a build. I do not use food like an earlier poster claimed was necessary. I use a few potions but I am mostly self-sufficient with heals. I do have gear optimized for my ME priest though.

That's awesome, i will build one then , only problem is that i don't have zeny to get the gear yet T.T

#6 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:15 AM

Would you be willing to share what the certain details are? My ME Priest would really love to know. :P

Would you mind sharing a bit about your farming methods with a new ME Priest (mine is level 96)? Also, do you by chance use the Priest set? 

Edited by Eikii, 23 September 2017 - 12:15 AM.

#7 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:40 AM

Would you mind sharing a bit about your farming methods with a new ME Priest (mine is level 96)? Also, do you by chance use the Priest set? 

Nope, I do not. I need to use a Bathory carded armour for Geffen 3 (which is where I made most of my zeny). I use a Khalitzburg carded shield instead, which can be a bit expensive, but it's do-able without, just needs pots. Just get a phen and phen-swap after you gather a mob in that map, pick up your loot and repeat! You should have no problems at 96, I used almost no potions from 90.

Edited by Hrishi, 23 September 2017 - 02:41 AM.

#8 firedrop555

firedrop555

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:24 PM

anyone can solo geffen 3 easily with bathory and khalitzburg cards x.x

#9 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:32 PM

anyone can solo geffen 3 easily with bathory and khalitzburg cards x.x

And your point is? I explained how I farm on my ME priest. I also mentioned I did it before I had a khalitzburg or bathory, pot consumption is simply higher. I simply said you do not need to use potions once you acquire a khalitzburg.

Edited by Hrishi, 23 September 2017 - 06:33 PM.

#10 firedrop555

firedrop555

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:47 AM

im just jealous that my wizard has half as much HP

#11 Arkghyom

Arkghyom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:23 AM

Would you be willing to share what the certain details are? My ME Priest would really love to know. :P

I will share some more once I update my build. Feel free to message me on Discord!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users