• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SaintMulla1

SaintMulla1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:55 PM

SAnta poring cards caramel goblin and mino cards what u guys think ?

#2 RistrettoJoe

RistrettoJoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:05 PM

I think AK cards are only good for MVP monks.

If you're a KNIGHT & Considering AK is so expensive, you can have multiple weapons for different MVPs

#3 SaintMulla1

SaintMulla1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:09 PM

I think AK cards are only good for MVP monks.

If you're a KNIGHT & Considering AK is so expensive, you can have multiple weapons for different MVPs

ye bro thats the route that im going for lol 5 percent more dmg is not worth the millions

#4 SaintMulla1

SaintMulla1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:28 PM

and monks can have multiple weapons to to mvp efeciently without aks

#5 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:15 PM

did you try to make AK price go down because you fail miserably with all your post.

AK are the best for mvpers monk and gonna stay at this. The little number of AK Card make it a rare card and the release of monk class next week make it even more rare.

a monk can do around 100k damage with actual stuff, but if you take race card you can do around 80k and with "not expensive gear" you just need to have teamplay and know MVP AI because MVP monk have like 5k HP.

#6 SaintMulla1

SaintMulla1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:22 PM

did you try to make AK price go down because you fail miserably with all your post.

AK are the best for mvpers monk and gonna stay at this. The little number of AK Card make it a rare card and the release of monk class next week make it even more rare.

a monk can do around 100k damage with actual stuff, but if you take race card you can do around 80k and with "not expensive gear" you just need to have teamplay and know MVP AI because MVP monk have like 5k HP.

i got one ak and can buy like 5 more if i want to will see ill stick to +7 stunners atm  with race cards if monks with aks and +9 stunners gets the loots before me then ill buy it 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users