They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:32 PM

In short, I don't like that Rune's are limited to group content acquisition, particularly due to the very peak and drop off prone nature of ROSE. In NA during the after-noon when most people have spare time, the game is a dead-zone for group content. Making it feel very unrewarding for NA or even just GMT-5/-8 time-zone players.

I'm not going to post/share any of my ideas, as frankly I just want the community to get behind ANYTHING that resolves this issue and too much debate tends to circle anything I post as a possible solution.

So share below your ideas for solo-able rune material farming, and let's see if something can happen to fix it. 

#2 diggic

diggic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:19 PM

So the main problem is Lack of new players that stay untill Endgame. Maybe invest in publicity and new players to join and stay. This Will fix this and more problems.(?)

#3 Vaztus

Vaztus

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:59 PM

It would be nice if the low level valor quests gives same rewards as the daily dungeon quests. Since runes have minimum level requirement of 100, valor quests on maps of such level should give empowerment rewards. If this is applied, only thing to debate about is the amount of the reward the quests gives and adjust the amount of rewards given to daily dungeon quests, or give restrictions to this quests like you can only do those quests 3 times a day.

#4 calder12

calder12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:30 AM

I'm going to be honest I haven't even looked at runes yet since my return, but I do find that for a game that has a lagging population that an awful lot of stuff is very group focused. As primarily a solo player this means I have a few choices left. 

A. Buy the things I want in an economy I can't afford.

B. Play with other players which I find less enjoyable than just puttering around on my own at my own pace.

C. Just do without.

I'm going to agree with Vaztus. More and better paying solo Valor quests would be a huge help to players like myself, and by extension I assume everyone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users