How do Homunculus intimacy degrading works? - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do Homunculus intimacy degrading works?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:21 PM

Hello, this is unclear to me. Nothing is said about this in Homunculus guide on IRO Wiki. Do Homunculus intimacy goes like this (Loyal) hungry for long time then runaway or Loyal ------> Cordial -------> Neutral? How does this works can somebody explain to me. Also, I just turn my Amistr into Sera with blood lust, what does intimacy mean after this, does it just means that my homunculus has a lower chance of running away if it has high intimacy? Thanks so much guy ^^

#2 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:22 PM

http://irowiki.org/w...munculus_System

Manipulating Intimacy

The player dying, the Homunculus dying, or the Homunculus vaporizing does not affect Intimacy. Stressing it (other than using their ultimate skills) is the only way that to lower its Intimacy. One can stress the Homunculus by not feeding it (Hunger < 11) or overfeeding it (Hunger > 75).

Each hour of starving causes the Intimacy to decrease by 18 (3600 seconds per hour / 200 seconds per loss). If the player is away from the computer for a full 24 hours of starving, the Homunculus' Intimacy will decrease by 432. If the player can no longer use Call Homunculus or Homunculus Resurrection, then the Homunculus has left its master for good. However, the master is able to create a new Homunculus.

1 ~ 3 Hate with Passion

4 ~ 10 Hate

11 ~ 100 Awkward

101 ~ 250 Shy

251 ~ 750 Neutral

751 ~ 910 Cordial 

911 ~ 1000 Loyal

Edited by folkvangr, 17 September 2017 - 03:23 PM.

#3 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freya

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:25 PM

The "names" on intimacy (hate, normal, cordial, etc) only indicates the range of intimacy points that your homunculus have, so on your example if the homunculus is loyal (>911 intimacy), then when the intimacy gets lower and reach the range below then it turns to cordial, then neutral, etc. until it reaches 0 and it runs away.

For the other question, since none of the skills requires to use intimacy, then the intimacy is only used to afk (the higher the intimacy the longest u can afk: "Each hour of starving causes the Intimacy to decrease by 18 (3600 seconds per hour / 200 seconds per loss). If the player is away from the computer for a full 24 hours of starving, the Homunculus' Intimacy will decrease by 432. If the player can no longer use Call Homunculus or Homunculus Resurrection, then the Homunculus has left its master for good. However, the master is able to create a new Homunculus."that according to irowiki in Homunculus System)

hope this helps ^^

#4 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freya

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:27 PM

http://irowiki.org/w...munculus_System

1 ~ 3 Hate with Passion

4 ~ 10 Hate