Hello Everyone,

These are my current stats.

1 str
1 int
87 agi
1 vit
77 dex
1 luk

Which would serve me best 70 int,70 vit or 70 luk? I'm thinking 70 vit and with the swordman card set.
STR+ 10. Max HP + 20%. HP Regen + 50%. Adds a 0.3% chance of using Weapon Perfection Lv 1 when doing a physical attack. Adds a 5% chance of the Red Potion item dropping when killing a monster.

9667 hp
124 hp rec
173.6 hp rec with x2 cursed hands.

What do you think?

#2 Niriw

Niriw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:34 AM

What's the purpose of this hunter? PVM? PVP? WOE?

#3 LoliaG1

LoliaG1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:41 AM

Hello Niriw,

I want my hunter to be multipurpose. I want a build good for all.

Edited by LoliaG1, 18 September 2017 - 11:41 AM.

#4 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:34 PM

If you're going hybrid but your main source of damage is your bow, your DEX should be no lower than 90 base minimum. Honestly I think you should just pick a path. DS Hunter is one of the builds still available based on your current stat.

I think this is the most versatile build. It's not the best for mobbing but it's the best for PvP. A little less useful for WoE though as you'll be using status arrows+ankle snare which utilizes your AGI+DEX very little. MvP it's a useful secondary damage from a safe distance. Can solo easier MvPs though.

I can tell you this from experience that an auto-attacking blitz build which is another option still somewhat available to you is very boring in the late run. Auto-attacking all day is not a fun way to go no matter how flashy it was. I used to play an auto-casting battle priest which casts all sorts of crazy stuff and effects, lost its glamour though when you realize you're just ctrl+clicking while hoping for something on the side to cast to kill a target.

Edited by Quoc, 18 September 2017 - 01:36 PM.

#5 Scottdfa

Scottdfa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:02 PM

Go 70vit if you plan to woe with it, 70int if you plan to mvp with it, 70 luck if you really love the bird

Edited by Scottdfa, 18 September 2017 - 03:04 PM.

#6 6281170818170615897

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:11 AM

Why would you use swordsman set? Having 10000 hp is awful with only 1 vit. Will require tons of consumables to recover. The only purpose this serves, is to survive more big hits, but no non-spell attack in the game will 1 shot you even with 1 vit and < 6k hp. Since you should be using traps, you shouldn't even be taking many hits in the first place. What is your purpose? MVP? PVP? PVE? There is no "does-it-all" build.

Each point of VIT increases recovery from consumable by 2%.

Based on your current stats, you have really only 2 "builds" you can proceed with. You can go full DS/Autoattacker or you can Hybrid by expanding a bit into falcon. At this point, you follow these "rules" to guide you.

• 77-90+ dex. More for DS/AA less for Hybrid.
  • 87-90+ agi
  • 1 or 26 int (if hybrid you need some luk and int)
  • 1 or 56 luk (if hybrid you need some luk and int)
  • Pump vit if you want to WOE. For PVE, VIT is only useful for Hunter to improve consumable efficiency or survive MVPs.
  • 1 or 10 str for extra weight. I would personally leave this at 1 and buy a Heavy Lifter pack.

My build: 2 str .. 90 agi .. 16 vit .. 30 int .. 70 dex .. 62 luk   (I am a hybrid auto-blitzer, but you can see my stats are not far off from yours)

And don't use the Hunter Set either, it isn't worth it and locks too many equipment slots. Save this for later as a pure DPS set for areas where defense is not required.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users