• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MrZer000

MrZer000

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:47 AM

I've got a problem with two quests : Training Exercise(2) and The bug is too big.

The ring that i should find in first quest hasn't dropped. Also i have been killed the Golden Thiefbug already 10 times, but the quest still not completed. 

#2 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:21 AM

Hello MrZer000, 

the exact quest location is not Culvert dungeon in East Mt. Mjolnir!

To complete those quests given by NPC Maiden, you have to press "N", then click on "Find Dungeon", scroll down till you see "Episode 1", tick the box and get in! 

You will be transformed into Eremes Guile and you are given the ability to use only his skills, no items are allowed either.

You might check some videos on youtube on how the mechanic of Golden Thiefbug works, it's pretty hard!

A tip: you can skip the quests given by Maiden - they are not relevant to the story line and they are hard to go through.

Good luck!

:p_love:

#3 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:15 AM

I've got a problem with two quests : Training Exercise(2) and The bug is too big.

The ring that i should find in first quest hasn't dropped. Also i have been killed the Golden Thiefbug already 10 times, but the quest still not completed. 

As mscocca explained, you need to use the Find Dungeon menu to choose Ep. 1 Culvert.

The Golden Thiefbug in there isn't particularly hard, but it summons small bugs that can only be killed with specific attacks (Males die to AoE, Females need single-target skill).

I suggest you try to use the Heal over time skill (number 3) as often as you can to ensure you won't die. Time the on-screen Full Heal skill correctly since it has a 60s cooldown.

When GTB has around 450k hp it will enrage with a message about sparks in its wings. Soon afterwards you'll see another message about an explosion, and you must double click the Dodge skill icon in the middle of the screen.

That explosion will insta-kill you if you don't dodge on time, but as long as you pay attention to the explosion message, you'll be fine. This skill may be used a second time if your dps isn't high enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users