September 20th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 20th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

140 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

q7eIUJM.png

September 20, 11:00AM - 4:00PM PDT

Updates

• Monk and Sage will be released!
    • The moment you've all been waiting for has arrived! Monk and Sage classes will be available.
    • Check out the quick look videos below for a brief description of both classes!
  • Silvervine NPC's will be better organized - There will be a new NPC called "Silvervine Services" that will have the Miracle Buff, various headgears, and a stat reset.
  • Robo Eye and Carmen Miranda's Hat will now be available through the Silvervine Services NPC. 
  • Adding a Limited Stat Reset option:
    • You will be able to reset 5 of your stat points. The first stat reset you make, per character, is free. Any further stat reset on a specific character will cost 100 Silvervine.
    • There will be a weekly cooldown on the Silvervine option. You will be able to perform 1 stat reset per week with the 100 Silvervine option. 
    • Once the cooldown ends the following week, you will be allowed to perform another 5 point stat reset for 100 Silvervine. 
    • There is no level cap with the free stat reset or 100 Silvervine option.
  • Fixing Mad Bunny Shield sprite. It will show up again.
  • Costume box 7 will go on sale in the cash shop for 100KP. 
  • WoE 1 Map Change
    • Backslide is enabled in WoE.
    • We were introducing Backslide to WoE due to Snap coming to the Monk class, but due to looking over other versions of Revo-Classic map settings for WoE, we're going to continue to block it on the map while we consult the studio about giving it a WoE only cool down.
  • The compensation of 25% EXP, 25% drops, and -50% death will end due to the server being stabilized.
  • Various fixing to the drops of monsters to remove items that should not exist yet.
  • Drastically reducing spawn timers on guild dungeon monsters.

Events

Server Status: OPEN

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

#2 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:44 PM

I really like the maintenance banner.

#3 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:47 PM

q7eIUJM.png

September 20, 11:00AM - 4:00PM PDT

Updates

• Monk and Sage will be released!
  • Monk/Sage Headgears will now be available through the Silvervine Services NPC.
  • Costume box 7 will go on sale in the cash shop for 100KP. 
  • The compensation of 25% EXP, 25% drops, and -50% death will end due to the server being stabilized.

Events

• Talk Like a Pirate Event and Treasure Hunt are ongoing!
    • Treasure Hunt: Pirates have buried treasure across Rune Midgard! As part of this event, a new set of event achievements are being made. Follow the clues in the achievements to find the buried treasure. Each location found brings it's own rewards. Find them all and receive a special costume and title. These achievements can only be completed during the yearly TLAPD event!
  • Costume Box VII

What kind of headgears from Monk and Sage are you talking about?.

About the EXP Event you talking about means that 25% extra before the add drop and exp is permanent?, i dont complain, just want to know.

About the Pirate treasure hunt there is not a kind of costume is just a NPC headgear >_>.

#4 hungrymuch

hungrymuch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:57 PM

Nice, 5 more and after i'll finally get what i've been waiting for.

#5 Monkey1980

Monkey1980

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

finally Monk.

next, Crusader please.. :rice:

#6 RoaringRabbit

RoaringRabbit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:12 PM

Bunny hat and sage? Happy <3

#7 SilfSherwood

SilfSherwood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Twitter:ekomersial
  • LocationMidgard

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:17 PM

Free reset on Loki too pls.

#8 purplepopcorn

purplepopcorn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

we need more leveling areas. fix majorous, mi gaos, and stings. add more/increase spawn number of monsters in pront gd. the current leveling areas are getting pretty boring and we need something to promote more party play.

#9 hungrymuch

hungrymuch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:45 PM

we need more leveling areas. fix majorous, mi gaos, and stings. add more/increase spawn number of monsters in pront gd. the current leveling areas are getting pretty boring and we need something to promote more party play.

Gotta wait until February or march for that. Releasing the 2 - 2 classes isn't enough to motivate the majority to play for months, which is why it's dumb ( imo ) to time gate it as monthly updates when in reality we'll be running the same circle for months before we get an actual expansion of the game. 

#10 Drugy

Drugy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:23 PM

hmm no mention of fixing the the connection issues that has been going on for the past week? a lot of people are having this issue

#11 fakezinhu666

fakezinhu666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:16 PM

whoa stat reset! I won't need to leech my monk, thank god.

#12 ayylimao

ayylimao

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:33 PM

• Adding a Limited Stat Reset option:
    • You will be able to reset 5 of your stat points. The first stat reset you make, per character, is free. Any further stat reset on a specific character will cost 100 Silvervine.
    • There will be a weekly cooldown on the Silvervine option. You will be able to perform 1 stat reset per week with the 100 Silvervine option. 
    • Once the cooldown ends the following week, you will be allowed to perform another 5 point stat reset for 100 Silvervine. 
    • There is no level cap with the free stat reset or 100 Silvervine option.

More specificity on this? Kinda confusing, does this "5 of your stat ponts" mean that:

a) There are 6 Stats, STR, AGI, VIT, INT, DEX, LUK, will we be able to fully reset 5 out of the total 6? (e.g. 99 VIT -> used reset -> all other stats reset to 1 but VIT remains 99 if chosen)

b ) Reseting ONLY 5 Stat points (e.g. 99 VIT -> used reset -> 94 VIT) so in order to fully reset a stat I will have to use that service 20 times?

c) Fully reset only 1 stat per use

And any benefits on Stat reset by being VIP?

EDIT: stupid emojis

Edited by ayylimao, 19 September 2017 - 09:35 PM.

#13 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:59 PM

• Monk/Sage Headgears will now be available through the Silvervine Services NPC. 

can we have more information about this?

and please give us an answer for the sign quest.

#14 Doublan

Doublan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:33 PM

More specificity on this? Kinda confusing, does this "5 of your stat ponts" mean that:

a) There are 6 Stats, STR, AGI, VIT, INT, DEX, LUK, will we be able to fully reset 5 out of the total 6? (e.g. 99 VIT -> used reset -> all other stats reset to 1 but VIT remains 99 if chosen)

b ) Reseting ONLY 5 Stat points (e.g. 99 VIT -> used reset -> 94 VIT) so in order to fully reset a stat I will have to use that service 20 times?

c) Fully reset only 1 stat per use

And also what does "limited" mean? Limited time or is it going to stay forever? Or is it making reference to those 5 out of 6 stats? Maybe you can use it limited times?

Defenetly need some clarification on this reset.

I hope I didnt level a int/vit archer for nothing...

#15 Montanz

Montanz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:47 PM

I've been waiting for some word on the sign quest for awhile now aswell. All ive had is copy pasta replies from WP and witnessed silence every time someone asks on forums.

Could you put the alchemist Melkaba outside the building hes supposed to be in (Aldebaran) and activate the other npcs that follow after that? Most of the back end of the quest is in niff and we have niff so i dont see much holding you back except the proposed alchemist guild release date. Which is months from now.  Lock geffenia / disable lucifers lament so people can atleast make the sign and have some fun (lol) doing the longest quest ever. Alternatively dont lock geffenia and let us level and hunt somewhere new and challenging.

-Some people enjoy questing and this gives them something to do
-Some people hate questing but have nothing to do
-Accessories are really boring right now and we are interested to see how the sign performs with this servers mechanics

Please say something about this

Edited by Montanz, 19 September 2017 - 11:52 PM.

#16 iGay

iGay

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:09 AM

I'm waiting for rougue classe please <3

#17 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:10 AM

Signquest can be done, when its available. Cant see any point for this discussion right now. Why are people begging for things 24/7?

Accessoires are boring? Are they entertaining when you can put on another one?

How long will it take after you finished the quest and beg for the next timewasting feature? Days. There are so many issues and important stuff to do. People should be patient and stop crying 24/7 for little stuff.

dont ask the staff for doing extrawork just because you cant wait...

Lets talk about the schedule which makes NO SENSE. Introducing trans stuff already before transclass or even every 2-2 class is available. if we introduce things in the right order most problems will solve without being named. also your signquestproblem should solve when alchemist is released, which should be done FAR before lhz...i would like to see 2-2 classes released fast now (maybe 1 per mainteneance or every 2 maintenances), then maybe einbroch/bech whats doesnt change much, but trans not too fast.... lets playe some WoE, have some events before we continue the road to trans class.

its also too early for afkleveling by homunculus. people leveled up hard. give them some time before introducing afk leveling.... homunculus was in lhz update right? so this should be much much later imo.

Edited by hansibaer, 20 September 2017 - 12:13 AM.

#18 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:18 AM

i would like to thank for the exp / drop mode , because of this i finally make a decent level 71 priest (2nd main for dual log in), level 73 hunter and level 76 knight although its not that high level but i finally got a level what satisfy for me , i hope you can do it again for the next event or occasions thank you :)

#19 ph34r

ph34r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:19 AM

Signquest can be done, when its available. Cant see any point for this discussion right now. Why are people begging for things 24/7?

How long will it take after you finished the quest and beg for the next timewasting feature? Days. There are so many issues and important stuff to do. People should be patient and stop crying 24/7 for little stuff.

Lets talk about the schedule which makes NO SENSE. Introducing trans stuff already before transclass or even every 2-2 class is available. if we introduce things in the right order most problems will solve without being named. also your signquestproblem should solve when alchemist is released, which should be done FAR before lhz...i would like to see 2-2 classes released fast now (maybe 1 per mainteneance or every 2 maintenances), then maybe einbroch/bech whats doesnt change much, but trans not too fast.... lets playe some WoE, have some events before we continue the road to trans class.

its also too early for afkleveling by homunculus. people leveled up hard. give them some time before introducing afk leveling.... homunculus was in lhz update right? so this should be much much later imo.

I second you bro. Introducing trans stuff before trans class is available is Imba. Please restore the Boss monsters to pre-renewal features. Right now the only people who can hunt them are Knights, other classes are just to watch.

#20 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:29 AM

Well thats wrong, bro. You can kill Stormy with lvl 60 hunter. i killed dark lord with lvl 70 hunter. its just the way "how" you do it. You can kill some mvp with any class right now using the needed equip and tactics....maybe except assa...

#21 LessThanPerfect

LessThanPerfect

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:06 AM

What are these Monk/Sage Headgears? I'm curious :3

#22 Montanz

Montanz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:21 AM

[Removed] this is a forum where people can post whatever they want, [Removed]. I'm interested in the sign quest and want more information about when it might be released, so thats what im going to post about. You have your motives for posting (wanting to cry like a baby) and i have mine (wanting something thats part of the game to be implemented)

Dont pick apart my post and aim your reply at me, i have nothing to do with you and your complaint. Just because you're banging your head against the wall about a trans dungeon being released before trans [Removed]

Edited by VModCinnamon, 20 September 2017 - 01:41 AM.
Mod edit: That was too offensive for a response.

#23 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:23 AM

make orc hero helm costume quest pls!

requirement: orc hero helm + 30 heroic emblem + 250 silvervine 

#24 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:55 AM

Reporting general issues in this thread is perfectly fine and acceptable, but preferably that concern the posted patch notes. This is to avoid unintentional derail of the discussed matters.

That being said, the sign quest issue has been reported properly here. Later today I am going to send a reminder to the staff to look into it, hopefully we get an update.

#25 PiPocK

PiPocK

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:botland

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:07 AM

what about the 24/7 bot hunting team? not even a week later and looks like they already took a break.
Number of bot are rising again and lot of leveling maps and end game farming areas are infested again

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users