September 20th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 20th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

140 replies to this topic

#26 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:13 AM

what about the 24/7 bot hunting team? not even a week later and looks like they already took a break.
Number of bot are rising again and lot of leveling maps and end game farming areas are infested again

It is a continuous battle, and the staff are doing what they can to compete.

Please continue your humble reports in the designed areas. Keep a note that high value bot user must be ticketed in and not posted on forums!

#27 Hagges

Hagges

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:22 AM

What are these Monk/Sage Headgears? I'm curious :3

^ this! Info please! I can't handle the decision wether to jobchange my two sages immideatly or look in pron what headgeras there may be T__T

#28 KowalskiZapata

KowalskiZapata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:BANNED BOOOOY!

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:38 AM

• Monk/Sage Headgears will now be available through the Silvervine Services NPC. 

Well time to hit up those KP again /rice

#29 PiPocK

PiPocK

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:botland

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:56 AM

Please continue your humble reports in the designed areas. Keep a note that high value bot user must be ticketed in and not posted on forums!

We know that the battle is continuous, but maybe the team need to split in two differents groups. One hunting on high level maps such as niflheim, mag_dun01, bathorys, evil druids, etc. And another one on low level maps.

Also, there must be a priority on maps with minibosses and other monsters that drop important items for the current meta.

#30 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOutside Your Window
  • Server:Trans

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:35 AM

yet the same bots have been running around cmd_fild04 for the last 2 months  :gawi:  even tho i have reported the map a good 4-5 times.

and if you bring up the (ticket system) it is cancer.

Spoiler

Edited by ShekelShark, 20 September 2017 - 04:37 AM.

#31 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:53 AM

Cant you guys add the Silvervine npc to Geffen/Payon/Morroc etc ? Prontera is sometimes painfull :<

Edited by Ryuuz0, 20 September 2017 - 05:54 AM.

#32 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:57 AM

The restart website doesn't appear to be working, unless it's just me.

#33 KowalskiZapata

KowalskiZapata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:BANNED BOOOOY!

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:59 AM

So is that a no on letting us know what the headgear's will be? 

#34 purplepopcorn

purplepopcorn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:23 AM

we need more leveling zones. fix majos/stings/mi gaos and some other dungeons PLEASE

#35 Pixelakaroxi

Pixelakaroxi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 628 posts
  • LocationPoland / Morroc / Alde
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:23 AM

No Spoon, it's not only you ;9 it was fine earlier but now Im also getting SQL errors

#36 Pattt2015

Pattt2015

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNeptune
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

Events

• Talk Like a Pirate Event and Treasure Hunt are ongoing!
    • Treasure Hunt: Pirates have buried treasure across Rune Midgard! As part of this event, a new set of event achievements are being made. Follow the clues in the achievements to find the buried treasure. Each location found brings it's own rewards. Find them all and receive a special costume and title. These achievements can only be completed during the yearly TLAPD event!

Not even a costume. False advertisement  :yawn:  :p_cry: 

#37 Pattt2015

Pattt2015

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNeptune
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:52 AM

More specificity on this? Kinda confusing, does this "5 of your stat ponts" mean that:

a) There are 6 Stats, STR, AGI, VIT, INT, DEX, LUK, will we be able to fully reset 5 out of the total 6? (e.g. 99 VIT -> used reset -> all other stats reset to 1 but VIT remains 99 if chosen)

b ) Reseting ONLY 5 Stat points (e.g. 99 VIT -> used reset -> 94 VIT) so in order to fully reset a stat I will have to use that service 20 times?

c) Fully reset only 1 stat per use

And any benefits on Stat reset by being VIP?

EDIT: stupid emojis

The answer is B  :ic:

#38 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:56 AM

It returned some errors but now it should be working again, thank you for the report.

#39 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:16 AM

More specificity on this? Kinda confusing, does this "5 of your stat ponts" mean that:

a) There are 6 Stats, STR, AGI, VIT, INT, DEX, LUK, will we be able to fully reset 5 out of the total 6? (e.g. 99 VIT -> used reset -> all other stats reset to 1 but VIT remains 99 if chosen)

b ) Reseting ONLY 5 Stat points (e.g. 99 VIT -> used reset -> 94 VIT) so in order to fully reset a stat I will have to use that service 20 times?

c) Fully reset only 1 stat per use

And any benefits on Stat reset by being VIP?

EDIT: stupid emojis

"B" is correct. You will only be able to reset 5 points total.

For example, if your character has 20 STR and 15 AGI and you want to place more points into AGI, you will be able to remove 5 points from STR and redistribute the points to AGI (or whatever stat of your liking). It is not a reset of the entire STR stat (or any other specific stat). This limited stat reset will allow you to remove 5 stat points total from a character and redistribute these 5 points to other stats. 

We do not currently have a VIP benefit in regards to the limited stat reset at this time. 

#40 AxcessDraw

AxcessDraw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:32 AM

Yeah, now we're talking. I promissed myself that if they ignored the schedule again to implement more pay to win options I would give up, but it seems like things are moving forward. But it would be nice to have some clarification on the stat reset, what do the "5 stats" mean? 

#41 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:36 AM

Yeah, now we're talking. I promissed myself that if they ignored the schedule again to implement more pay to win options I would give up, but it seems like things are moving forward. But it would be nice to have some clarification on the stat reset, what do the "5 stats" mean? 

For example, if your character has 20 STR and 15 AGI and you want to place more points into AGI, you will be able to remove 5 points from STR and redistribute the points to AGI (or whatever stat of your liking). It is not a reset of the entire STR stat (or any other specific stat). This limited stat reset will allow you to remove 5 stat points total from a character and redistribute these 5 points to other stats. 

We do not currently have a VIP benefit in regards to the limited stat reset at this time. 

#42 Wetsy

Wetsy

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:37 AM

Great, can you also fix that 5 minute "Rejected from server" nonsense if you accidentally mistype your own password?

#43 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:Odin ReStart

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:45 AM

Adding back in the death penalty and decreasing rates. See: Insurances.

I don't think everyone's explaining this right either.. I think it's like this if i'm wrapping my head around it right (i've only ever had access to full resets):

Per the provided example if you have 20 str and 15 agi and you want to remove the 5 agi, you get 20 str and 10 agi with 14? stat points to spend elsewhere? So if you have 90 vit you could use 10 points to get +1 vit and have 4 points to use elsewhere on another stat given the stat point requirement to increase it.

Edit: Even then the idea of the reset in this fashion is further confusing the more I think about it.. Explanation from those that know would be nice. Because if it's 5 of the stat points that it takes to get the stat point.. lol. 

Edited by theRagnarokDude, 20 September 2017 - 08:54 AM.

#44 FatalityX

FatalityX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:03 AM

That is horrible, just 5 stat points? Put in a full reset what kind of monkey business is this. Things like this make me not want to play anymore.

#45 Wyrd1

Wyrd1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:14 AM

That is horrible, just 5 stat points? Put in a full reset what kind of monkey business is this. Things like this make me not want to play anymore.

5 stat points is really great, in my opinion it was better not to have, but wp is a company that need revenue... so im fine with this. If u think its horrible, just start using a status calculator.

Edited by Wyrd1, 20 September 2017 - 09:16 AM.

#46 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:17 AM

Well thank to those who cry and think reset stats make a advantage in the game (LOL).

Anyway if you character is not high level i dont see any problem just remade and done.

#47 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:20 AM

Great, can you also fix that 5 minute "Rejected from server" nonsense if you accidentally mistype your own password?

the system they made is PERFECT. Thanks WP to limit reseting but still make it possible over time. Thats awesome! I expected much worse....

#48 notmad

notmad

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Odin Re:Start

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:26 AM

http://playragnarokr...ws/Updates/1#n9

under where it says 9/19/17 it incorrectly says

Costume Box VI: Fairy Dreams

instead of VII.

Also will the weekly stat reset cooldown reset after each maintenance?

#49 Yafilthy

Yafilthy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:32 AM

@faitalityx Why you not in my thread supporting ?

No love for f2p player with all these +10 -5 p2w stat meta changes 2 months into game?

#socializeMiracles #weusecashshop2

Edited by Yafilthy, 20 September 2017 - 09:52 AM.

#50 Vienna

Vienna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • LocationiROWiki.org Admin
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:55 AM

Where does one send feedback for the restart website's annoying nuances? I really think you should post the actual IN-GAME appearances of the items and not their description images. (Finding that damned pideon sprite was a pain in the butt btw, and I realized afterwards I have the quarter turn when it should be face on one there, oh well)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users