so right now i have

1 Strength

1 Agi

9 vit

27 int

79 dex

1 luck

im looking to go like 180 ASPD

i just havent pumped agi yet cuz im still low level and i need the damage to level faster.

im not sure what my end stats should look like and thats what i need help on.

my goal is to be a good DS hunter in woe because theres way too many trap hunters

as for my skill tree i havent even touched it yet either all i got so far was my falcon can someone help tell me what skills to get or what my skill tree should look like?

Thanks ill take any advice at this point

Edited by Toko604, 21 September 2017 - 05:42 PM.

#2 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:22 AM

If you're going for a pure AGI/DEX DS Hunter, you wasted quite a few points on INT unfortunately. Generally you would want 90+ AGI and DEX and roughly around 40~50 VIT.

Though no matter what Hunter build you are, your guild will probably want you to set ankle snares and status arrow shower over say DSing 1 person.

#3 Toko604

Toko604

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

If you're going for a pure AGI/DEX DS Hunter, you wasted quite a few points on INT unfortunately. Generally you would want 90+ AGI and DEX and roughly around 40~50 VIT.

Though no matter what Hunter build you are, your guild will probably want you to set ankle snares and status arrow shower over say DSing 1 person.

thanks

canu also help me with my skill tree i dunno what skills to get i didnt tounch any skill yet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users