• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Myst45

Myst45

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:31 AM

why are bots allowed to stay in game? you can report to airship sweeps and 3 days latter same people in the same place botting away now i see 1 person that has 3 clerics set up for wondering kings. each cleric is bot healing so they won't die while the guy is off to other spots check the spot where mastyx wondering king is you will see that cleric auto healing and thats one of the 3 i found.

#2 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:55 AM

because they do not have a way to combat the issue and are not staffed properly.  this has been an issue for a very long time.  might as well turn a blind eye to it or just accept it as part of the game.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:35 AM

There's an easy way to get rid of them.

Reformulate the content to support active questing, and dis-incentivize multi-clienting with more rewards that are shared on a single account. 

Not only would it combat Botting, but it would also make people be more considerate of the rules in general seeing as the majority of your work and mains progression would all be tied to 1 account. Not 6 accounts with 1 character each. 

.....but I've said this like 900 times and I don't think it's ever been taken seriously, let alone responded to. Normally the forum mods just lock the thread and don't forward any of the suggestions to the staff. 

Edited by Feuer, 25 September 2017 - 08:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users