16 replies to this topic

#1 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:52 AM

So the new dailies to get the reinorcement coupons... are really bad.

Players 90, full +30 ks all the other players that are not +30 or not lvl90 (impossible to do them with a level 50, due to guild camping). And few guildies are camping at Satan 24/7. So useful rewards should be available for everybody. So put them in an instance or remove.

And of course hackers are happy of the free gifts.... Another good idea, implemented in the worst possible way.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:57 AM

The whole idea is awful. All they had to do, if they wanted to make the process of forging slower or let players forge with little rates, is add more combines to improve the current 1% "atma reinforce/enchant/compound xeons", so after 9%, you can go for 12%, 15% etc...

The way they did it, with this new dailies, it's not only terrible as process to obtain xeons, but as you see it's easily abusable.
They killed premium and atma content in a single update.
That "atmas" from PD that were so long asked from me and mike and that was finally added to improve fairness and give premium something more "special". Totally killed and replaced with this -_- system.

Yup, botters are completely fine with the current system, every update looks like to favor them over normal players.
Anyway, nice to see you on forums Dyshana xD

Edited by Kazara, 25 September 2017 - 08:30 PM.

#3 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:06 AM

Just came to check the news... but I see... just a waste of time.... it seems they are searching to kick all players, instead of finding new ones.

#4 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:13 AM

hahaha it seems like every event everything new they add is bad xD and finaly they added some good stuff like
darkest/an good forge system and what did they do ?

(made darkest -_-)
(32% forge<- even in -_- s2 we had beter)
(the forge system is crap for the ppl that wanna get +30 without spending an entire year)
(suggestion if those things dont change more and more ppl will leave untill this game ends like an dry piece of -_-)

xD just saying :) succes with the improvements o wait o.o some (ppl) only make it whorse then (improve) the game :D

no wonder we are left with 200-300 players in the game XD hahahaha

#5 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:55 AM

No one needed or wanted these new dailies, they are boring and robot mode, this was clearly done to cover the cash shop additions, its just sloppy and amateur.

I agree with Kazara, the atma compound system could have been updated, i am sure the majority of players would have supported this rather than they quests.

Big Update of 2016/2017 - Black Tower/Catacombs - What are they?  :p_laugh:  No one bothers with they dailys either and no one kills Main boss, Black Tower is just a good place to level your PB 

Great 2016-17 update Helium, cant wait to see whats next  :p_sick:

#6 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:40 AM

For example aligator is camping there and not letting ppl do their quests (unless you are full +30)... and VM/GM do nothing... probably aligator spend money... so he is allowed to do everything...

#7 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:43 AM

This Game only attracts the worst kind of Players any longer.

Surly nothing what i can recommend any longer.

#8 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:45 PM

If you do see any players abusing or camping mobs please make sure to send a ticket to the Support Team (GM Team). They will be able to investigate:

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

With your report please make sure to send in as much information as possible along with appropriate evidence. Video evidence is the preferred type but screenshots can also help immensely!

On another note, I will be collecting the feedback given regarding the Daily Forge quests in this topic. I will compile and send it to the Requiem team. If you do have further feedback you would like to submit regarding the quests please do so here. I will collect the feedback and send it out on Wednesday 09/27. 

#9 aavo

aavo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:38 PM

Why are people camping these low level daily quest mobs?
For the drops?
If so, dont make them drop anything.
Their only purpose should be for the dailies, not to help botters to farm.

#10 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:12 AM

Yeah, removing those drops, or make other mobs drop with the same rate.... Just one mob on the entire server (even with low population) is too few and cannot lead to anything else than camping and abusing.

I would put all the dailies mobs in an instance dungeon, so then each player will choose if farming, doing dailies... or spending the time in better ways.

#11 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

On another note, I will be collecting the feedback given regarding the Daily Forge quests in this topic. I will compile and send it to the Requiem team. If you do have further feedback you would like to submit regarding the quests please do so here. I will collect the feedback and send it out on Wednesday 09/27. 

Collect this:

1- Restore old forge system, there wasn't anything wrong with it.

2- If you will be keeping this new system then do something about all the FOC +6% we collected the last few years.

3- Reduce the materials needed for new forge system, we cannot spend 4-6 hours doing all DQs in game, some of us have real life to deal with.

4- Stop nerfing classes without a warning, ask players, we know what's really needed to balance the classes... make a pool

#12 DenisBolo

DenisBolo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:58 PM

Collect this:

1- Restore old forge system, there wasn't anything wrong with it.

2- If you will be keeping this new system then do something about all the FOC +6% we collected the last few years.

3- Reduce the materials needed for new forge system, we cannot spend 4-6 hours doing all DQs in game, some of us have real life to deal with.

4- Stop nerfing classes without a warning, ask players, we know what's really needed to balance the classes... make a pool

I agree 100% with you! I generally like everything that you offer read your other messages.

#13 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:45 PM

He won't go back to old system, he has made the quests now, what he should do is kazaras idea of increasing the number of times you can compound 1% xeons, atm is 9% max, maybe they should go to 15-21%

Also we still didnt get any new system with enchanting xeons or compounding xeons, if this is not done, it just proves again that this was a cash shop update.

With this recent update with reinforce xeons it also makes Battlefield rewards useless ( the 6% etc) I think Battlefield shop should be updated with better xeons, this would also increase the activity in battles which is badly needed, we have had many updates to pve but nothing to pvp. Bare in mind adding 9 or 10% xeons wouldnt be an upgrade unless they are compoundable, tho i would prefer to see 12-15-18% xeons.

I checked Satan's Reindeer this morning, there is 1 guy "vadoss" from system of a down camping it.

Many people waiting for enchant system to be updated, the more you make us wait, the less people will play.

#14 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:54 AM

Thank you everyone for providing your feedback! I have collected it from this topic and a few others and will be sending it out to the Requiem team today. I will be seeing about setting up another feedback topic in the Proposals and Suggestions section for this week's patch once it goes live so keep an eye out~

#15 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:27 AM

dunno how anybody can still believe collecting Feedback and our Suggestions have any sort of impact on Helium.

we face the exactly same Problems since many many Years, only new additional come to this.

forgive me my skeptic AndraSyte it has nothing to do with you but it`s getting old.

#16 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:51 PM

In case anyone has still not seen the updated patch notes you may want to check them out! Some of the player's requests were implemented!  :no1:

Keep up the feedback everyone! I promise I will bug the REQ Team a bunch for you!    :p_laugh:

#17 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:00 AM

so where is the new NPC? bec you guys havent shown the location (in the forms or on the site)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users