Please Fix this Connection in name of Odin. (Fail to connect ) - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Please Fix this Connection in name of Odin. (Fail to connect )

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 TiiBlacK

TiiBlacK

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:17 AM

almost  48 hours with  this  damn problem  And the Support is off at weekends .
niceeeeeeeee.....

#2 iamfanghan

iamfanghan

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:33 PM

Where can we find the info on the Support Team working hours?

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:31 AM

Greetings,

For game related issues responses may happen during weekends, payment related issues on the other hand are processed during office hours/working days.

48 hours is still too early for the current queue waiting time, kindly be patient and hold onto your ticket.

#4 Hemppp

Hemppp

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:40 AM

They don't want us to log in multiple times, yet they don't provide us with a reliable connection... The irony!

#5 GSAkutenshi

GSAkutenshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:16 AM

Dude, for God's sake !! Stop that illegal activity! Whoever commits illegal activity on your server is the bot user! Stop this kind of action if you do not want to kill this server! With every passing day the number of players has been decreasing, and you are still blocking a lot of innocent people?
And do not give a quick and accurate feedback, leaving us not knowing what is happening ???
I left the ragnarok of my country, to play the international, because the management team of the game sucked, but this one is already overcoming!

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:52 AM

Botting is not the only offence that leads to account suspension.

Things like benefiting from bots, hacking, RMT/Buying Zeny and payment related such as chargeback should be enough to warrant for account lock up. There are also cases when locking an account is necessary to prevent circulation of suspicious item(s).

Please refer to the following support article for more info.

https://support.warpportal.com/KB/a462/account-blockedsuspended.aspx

#7 GSAkutenshi

GSAkutenshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:29 AM

Things like benefiting from bots, hacking, RMT/Buying Zeny and payment related such as chargeback should be enough to warrant for account lock up. There are also cases when locking an account is necessary to prevent circulation of suspicious item(s).

Right. So, if the game staff has the speed to block accounts of those who did nothing, why not have the same speed to respond the tickets? My vacation will end and I will not play. I guarantee that they will not refund the lost days, or give me experience manuals, for example

#8 rajakty

rajakty

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:52 PM

ok read the article and terms of service still cant figure out why i cant log in or why i would have been subject to an account lock up.  i have put in a ticket on the 21st and would like to know how long is the expected wait time if thats possible.

#9 iamfanghan

iamfanghan

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:16 PM

Truly understand all the Terms of Service mentioned and am sure that didn't cross over any of it. The most remarkable thing is, the huge crime commited a.k.a bots are still around while innocent ones are locked. Wonder what are the priorities of the GM staff?

Top Priority : Lock down Human Players, Let Bots be Bots?

#10 Triggy1983

Triggy1983

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:34 AM

@iamfanghan

True true bots just walk around every map is it Toy Fac 2 Morroc Spawn point low maps or what else 

bots dont get banned but players who do nothing gets a Block i dont know what the staff atm is doing maybe they are drunk or smoke to much weed i dont know or they are in a bad mood because the get to less *** (cant Write it ^^)

But truly its not normal that SO MUCH Players atm gets Blocked for Nothing

Edited by Triggy1983, 26 September 2017 - 12:35 AM.

#11 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:41 AM

ok read the article and terms of service still cant figure out why i cant log in or why i would have been subject to an account lock up.  i have put in a ticket on the 21st and would like to know how long is the expected wait time if thats possible.

The average waiting time this week is 120 hours to 216 hours, this is lengthy however the staff are working through the tickets to reduce the response times. Thank you for understanding.

#12 Hemppp

Hemppp

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

Lol such a long wait... you don't ban bots, you can't stop the zeny spammers and you lock people out of their accounts for trying to log in... and on top of that you take a week+ to just READ the ticket much less solve it.  I'm embarrassed to say I play this game.

#13 TShido

TShido

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:35 PM

I was banned after having connection issues and kept getting the rejected from server message. After I sent in a ticket I was banned. Watch your backs people and you supposedly need to record every second of your gameplay to make certain you have evidence to prove your innocence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users