• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Scottdfa

Scottdfa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:15 AM

What are yalls thoughts on a woe monk stat & skill build?

Just for the sake of calculations, WoE GF damage = 0.5 (WoE skill reduction) x 0.6 (tharapoo) x 0.8 (immune) = 0.24
Using iro calc going with minimum damage vs the max HP of a max vit peco armor firelock vit food knight (most wont be) is 20965.

So far this is what ive come up with-

Stats
80s 60i 50d 74v (90 vit w/food)
GF cast time = 0.6s (too slow?)
GF dmg
w/food = 21,154 (str&int)
w/o food = 19,414
w/rhoda frog = 20,227

Gear
+9Firelocks, 2 clips, 1size1race stunner, +9 carat

Skills
Snap, GF5, Bless10, Pneuma.
Then a variable lvl of AgiUp, DeAgi, and "possibly" SigCru.

Questions
What did yall come up with, or how would you improve this build?
Does sleep/frozen TSS work, or do the subsequent hits break the cc?

Any insight would be great, happy fisting

Edited by Scottdfa, 24 September 2017 - 01:49 PM.

#2 lovebattery

lovebattery

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:10 AM

Just a few cents based on my previous experience (in idRO revo server)

2x acolyte figures will give you more asura damage than 2x clip [mantis?]

As for the sleep/freeze TSS, you can use pneuma-TSS to prevent the status from breaking. However, with only limited dex, using even lvl 1 TSS took way too long to be practically useful, IMO.

Edit: not sure about 50 dex for the TSS, I speak from a 6 dex monk perspective xD

Edit2: oh and in case you haven't taken it into account, you could also have really big asura (GF) damage boost from magnum break bonus.

> an example from my monk @ idRO : http://kautsar.nl/monk/

its stat : 91 str, 71 int, 1 agi, 6 dex, 71 vit, 12 luk

Edited by lovebattery, 25 September 2017 - 07:57 AM.

#3 iDeco

iDeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:54 AM

The acolyte figure is a nice iten. U can switch for sohee+rodda frog too.

For azura, i belive 2 racial will be better than 1racial 1 syze.

@edit: don't forget poo poo hat

Edited by iDeco, 25 September 2017 - 07:54 AM.

#4 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:16 PM

General suggestions :

- consider to lower your dex ~50% cast time reduction is useually enough in woe

- aim for ~21-23k low damage vs someone with 53% race and 50% neutral reduction ( devilung , poopoo,thara, zorro, combat knife), this way you can make sure that the only thing that survives this is someone who uses a Ghostring on top of that. That would be your absolute worst case szenario, but this one would still be dead : lexed or stonecursed or freezed. So you get your sure kill.

- you should still aim for stun immunity or you get rendered useless as soon dancer hits

- calculate with a good(!) weapon, not a 'decent' one and make sure you have that weapon ... i advise for +7 double bloody stunner and better.

- Aim for said damage, without accessoires and Headgear, there is no reason to sacrifice defense if you dont need to a monk is not a glass cannon 

- There is +10 to all stats as a buff ... even without vip that two times 100k per woe, so use it.

Edited by RealGarion, 25 September 2017 - 11:19 PM.

#5 Scottdfa

Scottdfa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:41 AM

Awesome thanks guys.
Aco figures and sohees definately free up my hat for poo (...in any other setting this would be a very strange sentance). Also lowering dex adds some damage via sp from int, so nice call again.

Though I'm flummoxed as to how to get both 100 vit and 23k damage vs 0.5 (woe) x 0.5 (ck+thara+poo) x 0.5 (DR) = 0.125~ 23,000/0.125 = 184,000 base GF damage needed @__@;

Edited by Scottdfa, 26 September 2017 - 05:44 AM.

#6 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:58 AM

Yeap thats the tricky part, but you at least thought about it for now ... sorry for that no trolling intended actually, for now keep in mind that is the most possible bad scenario and there are ways to counter that and based on your calculations you can safely assume that you get at least any knight with thara + poopoo + raydric down , everything that survived that needs either to get lex or freezed , and everything that even survived that, needs more coordination with other guild member, but for that part you have an educated guess what you are up too ,you know your safe kill space, your know your possible kill space and your know impossible solo kill space and can give information based on that with high accuraccy , woe is a team play after all

Edit:

Oh and besided that ,what i totally forgot :  reduction doesnt reduce asura damage complete,you still left with some uneffected damage parts

Edited by RealGarion, 26 September 2017 - 08:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users