• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:05 PM

I am aware that there is a cash shop item you can use to change your hairstyle. In fact, I have already used one to change my Priest's hairstyle when she was an Aco. The problem is I now want to change my hairstyle to a different cut because I do not like this one as a Priest. I want to change it back to one of the original styles you can select at character creation. The hairdresser NPC in Alberta does not exist and LH is not added to the game yet. So is there seriously not a way to change back to these old hairstyles?

I already dropped 200k zeny and a good chunk of time for the materials needed for the quest. Please tell me this wasn't wasted? :<

#2 Nathenr

Nathenr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:16 AM

there is a hairdresser in alberta around spot 7 (10'o clock of map) inside a building where you can handover materials and 100k zeny i think to choose one of the original hairstyles .. also behind the build is a guy who you can give 200k for random hairstyle from one of the original styles. if u want new styles you can use the cash shop item at alberta near the spawn point at bottom kafra there is a stylist npc to the 10'o clock of circle.

#3 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:06 AM

there is a hairdresser in alberta around spot 7 (10'o clock of map) inside a building where you can handover materials and 100k zeny i think to choose one of the original hairstyles .. also behind the build is a guy who you can give 200k for random hairstyle from one of the original styles. if u want new styles you can use the cash shop item at alberta near the spawn point at bottom kafra there is a stylist npc to the 10'o clock of circle.

I think the OP already mentioned the issue of Alberta hairstyle NPC does not exist. Pointing him towards a location he already checked with a non-existent NPC is gonna make him run in circles lol.

@OP I don't think the NPC exist yet, you may want to just hold onto your items til it does in the future.

#4 Nathenr

Nathenr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:18 PM

I think the OP already mentioned the issue of Alberta hairstyle NPC does not exist. Pointing him towards a location he already checked with a non-existent NPC is gonna make him run in circles lol.

@OP I don't think the NPC exist yet, you may want to just hold onto your items til it does in the future.

The NPC does exist, i just checked up. Not sure which NPC u saying doesnt exist.

#5 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:57 AM

The NPC does exist, i just checked up. Not sure which NPC u saying doesnt exist.

The hairdresser in Alberta that you bring items to does not exist. I don't understand how you just checked up on her if there is no portal into the building she is in.

#6 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:32 AM

Can you post a screen shot of the NPC in RE:START server?

#7 Nathenr

Nathenr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:35 AM

The hairdresser in Alberta that you bring items to does not exist. I don't understand how you just checked up on her if there is no portal into the building she is in.

There is portal and there is NPC inside .. You sure you looking correct place ? , Co-or are at 48,144 for portal at alberta, 10 o clock of map, NPC name "Stylist"

hBbMLQY.jpg

Edited by Nathenr, 27 September 2017 - 06:39 AM.

#8 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:44 AM

There is portal and there is NPC inside .. You sure you looking correct place ? , Co-or are at 48,144 for portal at alberta, 10 o clock of map, NPC name "Stylist"

hBbMLQY.jpg

Thanks. If that is indeed the NPC that accepts hair to change hairstyles then that's exactly what the OP is looking for.

On a side note, any idea where you can create mixture/counteragent? I remember wanting to change hair way back but never found the NPC to mix items.

Edited by Quoc, 27 September 2017 - 06:54 AM.

#9 Nathenr

Nathenr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:53 AM

Thanks. If that is indeed the NPC that accepts hair to change hairstyles then that's exactly what the OP is looking for.

No probs  , hope he finds her  :lol:  

#10 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

hBbMLQY.jpg

I'll check this out after the patch!
But the NPC name should be "Hair Dresser" not "Stylist". The "Stylist" in the center of Alberta does only the premium hair styles so I wouldn't doubt if this NPC is the same.
And if this IS the original NPC I am looking for, that is definitely not the place she is supposed to be in.

#11 firedrop555

firedrop555

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:04 AM

On a side note, any idea where you can create mixture/counteragent? I remember wanting to change hair way back but never found the NPC to mix items.

i seem to remember making hair dyes in morroc like 15 years ago.. maybe there :P

#12 Niriw

Niriw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:08 AM

mixture and counteragent can't be crafted right now, the alchemist guild needs to be open for that.

#13 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:46 AM

mixture and counteragent can't be crafted right now, the alchemist guild needs to be open for that.

THat's not true. I already have the Mixture and Counteragent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users