Cursed fragment - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cursed fragment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

#26 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:52 PM

^

1. don't play it then

2. hire those unemployed to pilot your character, he got job, you got items you wanted

#27 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:53 PM

if you guys dont wanna get items in game, then why even bother playing the game. What are you going to with ur perfect enchanted bio5 hat?

Don't have time like some elite members of society who can do 10 hrs a day, milking off their parents, living on benefits, getting nowhere in life etc.

Players who have money are the ones who actually pay for the server to run, so whilst allowing normal ingame play is fine, any MMORPG will have a pay to win component - it is a business after all.

Having some items available in-game is not the same as putting megs in the kafrashop, there is a difference.

For you black and white folks who have no grey zone in your decision making, real life gonna suck bad for you.

Put upgrade materials in kafra =P

#28 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:53 PM

doesnt matter, you can still pay money to put kp in the game, convert into zeny by selling stuff and buying the matterial from players who farmed it. Dont ruin yet another fresh ingame market.

#29 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:57 PM

doesnt matter, you can still pay money to put kp in the game, convert into zeny by selling stuff and buying the matterial from players who farmed it. Dont ruin yet another fresh ingame market.

It's already ruined cos of GM stuff up. We don't even have proof that they have been punished for the abuse so as far as many are concerned it's already tainted and stuffed.

If its gonna put people at an unfair advantage, I'd rather have it killed and have it dead proper.

Fair.

#30 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:01 PM

nice way to defend urself by putting up a completely fictional reasoning of other people having no life and  blah blah blah. 

never occurred to you maybe they are just better than you at time management.

Edited by MyNameIsTaken, 25 September 2017 - 08:02 PM.

#31 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:02 PM

It's already ruined cos of GM stuff up. We don't even have proof that they have been punished for the abuse so as far as many are concerned it's already tainted and stuffed.

If its gonna put people at an unfair advantage, I'd rather have it killed and have it dead proper.

Fair.

Hardly a ruined market. It's a fresh boost for people who actually play the game. As Ash said, buy WPE -> Zeny and then buy it, if the price sucks? wait a little bit as the market stabilizes, but don't -_- kill off something that actually is doing some good for a lot of people.

#32 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:03 PM

Fair.

hey

stfu, that's just stupid. ty

#33 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:09 PM

LOL so you are also on the hype train eh Ash.

#34 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:15 PM

A content that makes farming ingame items meaningfull, not only the bio5 map itself, but several other mvps, instances and maps, due to the weapons  Turn In, gives an option for players to farm and build up currency based on items obtained through the game's content, instead of the stagnant OCP`crap where everybody farms the exact same 2~3 instances, destroys the price of said items because they are overfarmed and are oversaturated on teh market, and ppl need to constantly get billions upon billions of zeny every month to buy the latest ocp bull-_-. Yes, i'm all for a change of scenario.

#35 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

^
1. don't play it then
2. hire those unemployed to pilot your character, he got job, you got items you wanted

Lol at no2 so it really some ppl see game as their life huh. Dude that still milking should get a real life job and get married with kids and you know the struggle, that you can barely play game for 4 hours straight me personally I mostly vending and only 1 or 2 hours play time a day sometime 6 hours a week.
Real life > game life.

So for some ppl that unfortunate that already have fam and kids they use their hard work in real life for in game same thing.

In real life you work 8 hours a day spend time with your family , errands around 5-8 hours sleeping 8 hours and playing game maybe 1-2 hours

Unemployed on the other hand playing 18 hours sleep 6 hours.

Both I guess hard worker. But one see real life is more important that game life. The other see game as real life, they even get married in game and have kids. Lol

Anyway my point is this game been running for over 10 years back in the days we are still teen and in high school pretty sure some ppl now already in their 30ish normal people will have a fam and a job. I had no problem grinding for hours and hours back in the days but now hard for me. I'm pretty sure it's hard for the rest of us aswell. So buying things with kp is not only helping the server keep running but also making ya all unemployed still able to play. If no one buying kp server close and ya all don't have life in game anymore lol, that means your wife and kid in game is a bye bye. Ppl tend to have lost their mind in pixel.

Back in the days in order to run the server they have monthly subs for their income now they relied on ppl buying vip or kp.

Edited by Handersen, 25 September 2017 - 08:23 PM.

#36 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:22 PM

Lol at no2 so it really some ppl see game as their life huh. Dude that still milking should get a real life job and get married with kids and you know the struggle, that you can barely play game for 4 hours straight me personally I mostly vending and only 1 or 2 hours play time a day sometime 6 hours a week.
Real life > game life.

So for some ppl that unfortunate that already have fam and kids they use their hard work in real life for in game same thing.

In real life you work 8 hours a day spend time with your family , errands around 5-8 hours sleeping 8 hours and playing game maybe 1-2 hours

Unemployed on the other hand playing 18 hours sleep 6 hours.

Both I guess hard worker. But one see real life is more important that game life. The other see game as real life, they even get married in game and have kids. Lol

Anyway my point is this game been running for over 10 years back in the days we are still teen and in high school pretty sure some ppl now already in their 30ish normal people will have a fam and a job. I had no problem grinding for hours and hours back in the days but now hard for me. I'm pretty sure it's hard for the rest of us aswell. So buying things with kp is not only helping the server keep running but also making ya all unemployed still able to play. If no one buying kp server close and ya all don't have life in game anymore lol.

Back in the days in order to run the server they have monthly subs for their income now they relied on ppl buying vip or kp.

So buy KP, get zeny and buy the enchant materials from the people who spend their time farming.

#37 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:25 PM

So buy KP, get zeny and buy the enchant materials from the people who spend their time farming.

Why don't get straight to the distributor and have to go thru other player (third party)

They seems to be selling it for OP at lvl 9 to 10 you need 1000 cursed with a chance of failure. If one sells at 3mil that's easily 3b down the drain but some retard selling it at 10mil a pcs. That's like 10 nil with a chance of failure.

Edited by Handersen, 25 September 2017 - 08:27 PM.

#38 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:26 PM

Why don't get straight to the distributor and have to go thru other player (third party)

Because one purely supports the game owners, the other supports game owners and those who don't spend money on the game but time instead.

They seems to be selling it for OP at lvl 9 to 10 you need 1000 cursed with a chance of failure. If one sells at 3mil that's easily 3b down the drain but some retard selling it at 10mil a pcs. That's like 10 nil with a chance of failure.

And? You don't need a level 10 for this hat to be powerful, most hats are best in slot for their purpose with a level 2 enchant as is. Level 5 is a nice niche to aim for. Level 6 ~ 7 are for those crazy mofos, and anything beyond is literally overkill for the sake of overkill.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 25 September 2017 - 09:55 PM.

#39 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

Let's just put MVP Cards in kafra shop since a lot of the players are working adults now who don't have time to spend in game and their time is better spend IRL. Also if you spend more than 6 hours a week in this game you're some unemployed loser who probably should be looking for a job so you can also buy WPE/KP. iRO should treat people who buy WPE/KP as gods who are keeping the game alive because without their money this game would be dead.

#40 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:04 PM

You are right about one thing. Without paying players the server will be dead.

#41 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:43 PM

Apparently the majority of ppl on forum haven't realized this yet. They think they (wp) poop $$$ so wp can make $$$ everyday by just poop.

Edited by Handersen, 25 September 2017 - 10:44 PM.

#42 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:45 PM

If you are busy IRL sell WPE then buy it like that. Stop bitching. 

#43 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:47 PM

If you are busy IRL sell WPE then buy it like that. Stop bitching.

Nah dude selling wpe isn't in my dictionary. I will buy kp product but will never sell kp or wpe

These are illegal and you are not suppose to do this

Apparently you don't know what's do and don't in this game? Maybe you are one of those offender such as abusing the bugs.

Edited by Handersen, 25 September 2017 - 10:48 PM.

#44 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:49 PM

I don't sell/buy WPE either. It's a risk of scam and not officially endorsed anyway. Straight with WP, rather than through third party chumps is much more preferable.

You stop being a b*tch yourself.

Edited by SeikenDensetsu, 25 September 2017 - 11:19 PM.

#45 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:09 PM

When you talk -_- and don't even know what's legal and what's illegal.  :heh:

#46 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:10 PM

Nah dude selling wpe isn't in my dictionary. I will buy kp product but will never sell kp or wpe

These are illegal and you are not suppose to do this

Apparently you don't know what's do and don't in this game? Maybe you are one of those offender such as abusing the bugs.

I don't sell/buy WPE either. It's a risk of scam and not officially endorsed anyway. Straight with WP rather than the thing party fools is much more preferable.

You stop being a b*tch yourself.

It's not illegal.

The only risk comes from a WPE transaction.

You are literally just dodging the fact that there is in fact a way to do real money for in game items, you just don't want to pay other players.

Whatever, I personally don't support your crusade, but I am sure others do so good luck with the request.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 25 September 2017 - 11:11 PM.

#47 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:18 AM

Honestly bio5 is quite fresh, its a bit challenging to not die, farming items sells for a decent price. Cursed fragments are like between 4-7m? Thats at least better than farming ntf for now....

I'm only logging in to lvl alts atm, or run bio5.. its fun cause u can actually solo or bring ppl with you. 

#48 icecream2

icecream2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:47 AM

I think its better if we share the wealth a little. Buy and sell KP, then buy those farming frags is better than direct purchase from cash shop. Why are some people here so hellbent on not giving even a little crumbs on non-paying players. Its arrogant and destructive to the overall well being of the server. Buy and sell KP, helps both WP and players in the server. WP get money and players get balanced population to play do runs/instances/events/make friends/etc. Since i'm already buying OCP and WPE/KP, im voting NO for direct purchase in kafra shop. BIO5 is incredibly fun to play, players should not only think too much about gaining max enchant in short time, should enjoy the game and craft/enchant it slowly. No one cares when you max your stuff.

#49 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:10 AM

So everything that paying players want should be given to them just because they have WP by the balls? You keep saying that you want this item in the kafra shop because you don't want to buy from people who are exploiting the game, by asking for this you are assuming everyone is cheating and therefore you want to punish everyone when in reality only a few people are doing the exploit.

#50 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:58 AM

came here for the comments, and wasn't disappointed =D

but with all the seriousness, i dun mind seeing more items in Kafra shop, especially enchants...

is some one ganna shot me down for saying this ? =S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users