"Failed to Login" please send in a ticket. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

"Failed to Login" please send in a ticket.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 Hemppp

Hemppp

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:36 AM

So the connection on this server is TRASH, so I try to login but apparently I tried to log in to my account too many times and I get Failed to Login and if the problem persists send in a ticket. So I sent in a ticket and I don't get a response. This has happened to two of my accounts.  I got an idea... how about get a reliable server so people don't have to try to reconnect every 10 seconds. What does locking me out of my account help? Am I breaking the rules? Have I done something wrong? Get your -_- together man this is ridiculous.  I don't pay to sit at the login screen!

#2 Niriw

Niriw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:41 AM

I tried to log in to my account too many times and I get Failed to Login and if the problem persists send in a ticket. So I sent in a ticket and I don't get a response. This has happened to two of my accounts.  I got an idea... how about get a reliable server so people don't have to try to reconnect every 10 seconds. What does locking me out of my account help? Am I breaking the rules? Have I done something wrong?

If the problem persists for more than 1 consecutive day, then yes, you were banned, if you want to know exactly what you did, you have to wait for the GMs response.

#3 Hemppp

Hemppp

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:46 AM

No reason to be banned.  But thanks.

#4 Niriw

Niriw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:49 AM

No reason to be banned.  But thanks.

If you are innocent, you might've been caught during a massive botter ban wave, since these guys usually use VPNs, false IPs, etc to keep doing their unethical business, if that's the case, they will release your account.

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:59 AM

Hello Hemppp, if the Failed to Login persists after 3 login tries then it is safe to assume your account is blocked.

Though, we can't be sure if the earlier login spam issue triggered it or it was something else.

So wait a bit then try to log again on your ID, if it's not connecting then please do send in a ticket as advised above.

As far as I know, the new login system was made to prevent logging into each other accounts.

#6 Hemppp

Hemppp

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:00 AM

Please respond to said ticket! Thank you.

#7 Hemppp

Hemppp

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:19 AM

Campitor let me get your number we have some things to discuss.

#8 Hemppp

Hemppp

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:43 PM

Please respond to my tickets.

#9 Distaval

Distaval

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:00 AM

Hello Hemppp, if the Failed to Login persists after 3 login tries then it is safe to assume your account is blocked.

Though, we can't be sure if the earlier login spam issue triggered it or it was something else.

So wait a bit then try to log again on your ID, if it's not connecting then please do send in a ticket as advised above.

As far as I know, the new login system was made to prevent logging into each other accounts.

I sent in a ticket for this same issue on September 18th, 8 days ago and still no response and I do not bot. How can I retrieve my account?

#10 Hemppp

Hemppp

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:21 AM

Not sure man, I haven't received a response either.  I would just keep making noise on the forums making new threads sending in tickets.

#11 mtrlze

mtrlze

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:21 PM

I am facing this same issue of "Failed Login"

Is my Account blocked because I have not logged in for a long time? (approximately 3 weeks)

Just sent a ticket

#12 ArmoNz

ArmoNz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Server:Odin (Re:Start)

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:46 PM

Yeah man, if I don't get a response soon I'm going to dispute all the payments I made for VIP, I've had a ticket open since 9/13

#13 TShido

TShido

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:50 PM

It sounds like you had the same thing happen that I had happent to me. It was WOE and I kept getting kicked from server so I was trying to login repeatedly and after that my account kept telling me failed to login. That isn't proof of botting, that is a player trying to log the hell back in. Good luck trying to reason with people who do not do things within reason.

#14 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

Lol waiiiiiiit what people are supposedly banned that are getting this error?  I know i am not banned because i have dealt with this problem for the past month or so and i can't login 20+ times in a row then it just lets me on.  So maybe telling people they are potentially banned when the login servers are trash is not a good idea.  People are already pissed they can't login and you are just making it worse telling legit players they are possibly banned.

Bottom line is VIP sub timer should not be diminishing until this problem is fixed.  You guys already wasted most of my last month of VIP and had me on the verge of quitting.  I am back now to try a monk and i was on leveling earlier having a good time.  I try to login now and its a mess again.  This is unacceptable that paying customers literally cannot login for hours.  This isn't some isolated incident either, i gave you guys my IP address to be white listed, i submitted a ticket about this and still i am not white listed.  I still can't login to level and my halter lead box has basically been wasted and that costed me a bunch of zeny as a result of this whole thing.

When is the compensation for this screw up going to begin?  When am i getting another halter box for free and when am i getting my month of VIP time that has been wasted by this?

#15 Hemppp

Hemppp

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:33 PM

Is there any foreseable future that I will be login into my accounts that have been effected by this?  Its getting old really fast.

#16 faythcross

faythcross

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:50 PM

Is there any foreseable future that I will be login into my accounts that have been effected by this?  Its getting old really fast.

unless you send a ticket or your account is doomed

but don't get your hopes too high

#17 Hemppp

Hemppp

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:28 PM

i sent in a ticket about 4 days ago

#18 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:39 PM

So people can't login, the site doesn't remotely show if you are banned or not so i am assuming its allowing people to pay for VIP for accounts that are permanently banned.  Which i find to be comical and super messed up.  The only option we have as paying customers is put a ticket in and wait from what i'm reading weeks for a copy and paste response to see if we are banned for some bogus reason or not.  Then i assume weeks of trying to argue with the GMs to get your account back........and all of this is occurring because they setup some sort of trap on the login server to see who is repeatedly trying to login?  Who the hell in their right mind would put a trap on login servers that are already such a mess?  I haven't been able to login properly since all the ddos crap started and they think putting nonsense like this in is a good idea?

#19 faythcross

faythcross

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:51 PM

So people can't login, the site doesn't remotely show if you are banned or not so i am assuming its allowing people to pay for VIP for accounts that are permanently banned.  Which i find to be comical and super messed up.  The only option we have as paying customers is put a ticket in and wait from what i'm reading weeks for a copy and paste response to see if we are banned for some bogus reason or not.  Then i assume weeks of trying to argue with the GMs to get your account back........and all of this is occurring because they setup some sort of trap on the login server to see who is repeatedly trying to login?  Who the hell in their right mind would put a trap on login servers that are already such a mess?  I haven't been able to login properly since all the ddos crap started and they think putting nonsense like this in is a good idea?

ppl asked for this  and now here we are, even the ppl who asked for "bot banning" got banned

i regret that i asked them to ban bots cause i didn't realize they are not gonna do a great job at it either

now we're all %$#@

#20 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:24 PM

Well from what it sounds like the GMs were trained very poorly on this server.  Back when i played classic chaos the GMs would appear near you and say "GM team please respond", heal your monster, teleport you to a prison or w/e(basically establish contact with you) and you would say hi, can i get a SS with you and they would leave you alone after coming out for a SS with you.  These ones are apparently banning people for dual boxing even though they allow 3 accounts registered by one person and apparently have some automated banning nonsense tied into the login servers that have been nothing but a total disaster since the DDOS.

Now we look at the situation, assuming what some people are saying here is true....  We have GMs that have been trained for what a month and probably never touched the game before demanding proof from people to prove they weren't cheating when the people weren't even online when banned.  This is the problem with this pretending to be stern attitude when it comes to banning people and all the its final nonsense.  These are paying customers its up to you to prove they were cheating.  We shouldn't have to stream 24/7 or record every second our game play in case one of the newbie GMs decides to ban for some bogus reason.  Even if its a blatant mistake the whole attitude of ohh once banned your banned screws people and keeps any sort of mistake from being actually solved.

#21 LionelFaylard

LionelFaylard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:52 PM

Somehow my banning occurred during a week long period where I wasn't even online.  I logged in in mid-September and was fine and then this last weekend my account was blocked.  I don't even know how they managed to ban me without me even being online for a whole week or more.

#22 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:56 AM

Is it still a solid Failed to Login error message or does it come with "..too many attempts to login.."?

Hemppp, please check your PM inbox.

#23 Hemppp

Hemppp

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:22 AM

Did

Edited by Hemppp, 28 September 2017 - 06:26 AM.

#24 Thaynnan

Thaynnan

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:59 PM

I'm having the same problem... I logged 3 days ago and it was normal... today I can't log, it says "Failed Login"-> if Issue persists, please contact warpportal...

What is that? I don't even used a bot x.x

#25 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:01 PM

Please see this post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users