How are the login servers still trash? - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

How are the login servers still trash?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:54 PM

I quit playing a few weeks ago since it was literally an hour long procedure to login and i was quite frankly pissed i paid for VIP just to have this problem.  I submitted a ticket with my IP address to get put on the white list for their ddos protection or w/e and it did nothing.  Now i got back on to make a monk, got a month of VIP and here we are again and i can't even login.

This annoys me since almost half of my last VIP was wasted with this nonsense and here i am lined up for another month of it happening.  The server conveniently let me right on when i first went to play. So i assumed hey maybe they fixed it and i noticed alot less people online so i figured hey maybe they dealt with bots and that helped the problem as well.  When i paid for VIP n went to relog to activate it here i am unable to login yet again.  VIP/halter box times should be refunded or extended at this rate considering i can't even login to play.

I try to login and its: Please Wait for how long.  Then Failed Login, Then Too many login attempts, i wait 5-10min and the same crap.  If i try to spam login just keeps saying too many login attempts.  This is unacceptable and i AM NOT paying for a VPN or slowing my entire connection down through some crappy free one to play ragnarok.  That is not a solution, fix your servers already and feel free to extend my VIP/halter lead by a month for the time this crap has wasted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users