clap clap clap moment ( for the staff ) - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

clap clap clap moment ( for the staff )

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:58 AM

:o how long has it been since the 72% forge is gone already? alooooot of ppl left bec of it

this is what i saw while it was still on

1# more new players came

2# they bought more malls

3# they had more fun playing

4# they still killed the main raid worked on darkest

5# more battlefield matches

6# less hate to the community

7# it wasnt too hard to play the game

( now its like 26-9-2017 ) what did you guys do?

1# 32% forge ?

2# remove 72% forge

3# ruined player stats

4# ruined darkest gear

5# ruined the fun of playing the game

6# ther no more raid partys to find and no1 does the lv89 dailys anymore or the main boss

7# more and more ppl leave the game bec of those immature fails

8# no1 is going to buy mall points anymore

9# how many battlefields like 1 a week?

10# you can say from the 100% players start of 2017 5% is left in the game XD

clap clap clap clap clap gg we wew nice work ;)

#2 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:52 AM

For me the best Times in Game where all related to ZERO Forge Bonus Days.

But ya Today there is nothing left of the regular play Time without Forge Bonus or Event Bonus.

Players became addicted to em since they can only play on a PK Server.

And no +30 simply means spent money or get your $% kicked.

There is simply no enjoying and playing the Game for other Reasons than grinding endless numbers of ingredients and get your revenge on the PK Fields.

It`s not about playing the BF Strongest on an Equal footing#

It`s about playing the most OP Class that gets the most advantages from the Cad/Scad E-peen machinery.

Nonsense quantity over Quality "Updates", only mindless Daily Questing for some Items that will be outdated few Months later anyways.

Hello fellow Hamsterion, seams you starting to wonder what this "Horror" Game is about....

#3 ObamaLox

ObamaLox

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:08 AM

I very much regret that the game has turned into a dull parody of the one I knew before ... It's sad to see the empty locations. The Americans resurrected the game after the failure in Russia, but the third time will not be. Do something already

#4 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:11 AM

Requiem Rise of the Hamsterion :o  :heh:

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:14 AM

The Daily Routine of a normal player that doesn't multi-log/abuse bugs/spend hundreds of dollars in the current state of the game : 

1) Log in - Treasure Dungeon because of bonuses, praying goddess Xenovia you get what you need.

2) Daily Happy Hour Beer,

3) 70 DQs because you need end-game materials for the enchants,

4) 85 DQs because you need end-game materials for the enchants, and in Theme Battle they 2 hit you,

5) 89 DQs because you need Waves or Particles,

6) Either farm lant or  do RAIDs for puzzles, one per day if you don't spend malls, but anyway, you won't find any party to do RAIDs ^^

7) On top of that, farm the infinity atmas, the crazy amount of lants and xeons, items etcetc, in order to obtain/reinforce/enchant/compound -_-,

8) After all that, you are  good forced to do 50/90 forge dailies,

9) You are already playing from 4-5+ hours, how it's going the daily routine? Much fun? What, another char?! You wanna do all of that over? :D ahahahah, forget it!

10) Farm additional lants and stuff for the insane amount of mall items you will need (pet, rerolls, binds, DNA coupons ETCETC..),

11) Finally, after months, you have your first darkest piece, a +15 darkest piece 4/8 with weak enchants! Nice, nice, but you still get 2 hitted in battlefields,

12) After 3-4 years, you got all you needed, you are finally +30 8/8, you farmed hard everyday, hours and hours! Now you are ready to battle...or not. Legendary pixels are out, new armors are out, you need to farm all over again.

"Jeez, ok man, it's too hard to reach 90 +30 8/8 as a normal player, I think I ll go for a 49 Twink for battlefields."

"Ahahaha, you think you can do a normal 49 char and go battlefields? You will get 1 hitted! In order to have a 49 char good for battlefields, you need a 90 +30 char! You need top enchants on 49 twink too! Primordial Biskra gears, cleverness, hearts! Lot of stuff! And if 90 battlefields are dead, what hope do you have for 49 battlefields?

" :p_sick: "

Edited by Kazara, 26 September 2017 - 07:36 AM.

#6 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:08 AM

yeap

#7 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

Hey Kaz, you forgot 1 thing, not everybody can afford to play so many hours every day, so when you say it will take 3-4 years to complete your gears... well... it could also take the double... 7-8 years for 1 set... really? Who is so mad to do it?

#8 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:41 AM

Most likely they don't get that far xD
Poor average normal players D: no wonder there are more bots than actual players in the game lately.

Edited by Kazara, 26 September 2017 - 11:46 AM.

#9 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:00 AM

Even some of they dailys are hard for new players (the ones in cresent) and that map is becoming more and more like turba, parness, north hammerine, a dead zone.

It is very clear there are so many problems in this game and nothing positive is being done, i personally feel like the GM is completely ignoring the community or half listening which equals the fail changes to darkest armour. Each live stream gets more and more awkward with helium talking less each time and looking more uncomfortable and less happy, it is kind of cringe to watch.

#10 psystuff

psystuff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOmsk

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

The player from the Russian server welcomes you.
Has returned one month ago
I made the main character 90 and 4 twins 50 lvl
Within a month I made the character +30, 6/8
You have nothing to say ?

#11 DenisBolo

DenisBolo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:52 AM

ну здарова пиздабол =)))

#12 psystuff

psystuff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOmsk

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:33 AM

ну здарова ****** =)))

Прочитал твои посты на форуме.

Вывод: Ты нытик, живи с этим. 

#13 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:44 AM

You think you are the common Requiem Player?

With all that boosting and events, right after when the RU Server got closed?

You know the Game from before.

What about a really new Player you think he can do +30 within a Month?

What a Joke.

#14 psystuff

psystuff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOmsk

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:58 AM

You think you are the common Requiem Player?

With all that boosting and events, right after when the RU Server got closed?

You know the Game from before.

What about a really new Player you think he can do +30 within a Month?

What a Joke.

A regular player.

Just played 5-6 hours a day.

In the Guild told what tasks to perform.

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:28 AM

A regular player.

Just played 5-6 hours a day.

In the Guild told what tasks to perform.

Hello, and how you got darkest in 1 month and +30 it without 70%? Not considering rest of the gears.

Unless what you meant is that you have a FOC set +30 enchanted with the crap you found.

You aren't even able to get the enchants you need for compounding darkest in 1 month of dailies, figure the reinforce xeons ahaha ^_^

I wanna laugh a bit on your story if you are willing to tell it, otherwise I and other players have to suppose you only say bull-_- ^^

Edited by Kazara, 28 September 2017 - 04:59 AM.

#16 HeliumBestFriend

HeliumBestFriend

I am New.

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:55 AM

New player can easily make +30 gear in 1 month. Just top up 10k mallpoints

#17 DenisBolo

DenisBolo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:02 AM

Прочитал твои посты на форуме.

Вывод: Ты нытик, живи с этим. 

да хоть как назови мне без разницы. а то что ты лжет натуральный это могу обосновать или сказочник выбирай сам, что тебе по душе. 

1. Что ты там на 30 заточил 65 броню? или мг или может новый сет?=)) новый сет ты за месяц не получишь даже 1 часть при игре в 24-7 так уж устроено получение итемов! Ты мог только купить за реальные деньги сет это факт! Забить 8 на 8 чем обычными ксеонами разве что а не правильными гамками (вокс, глаза тру молчу вообще про сигилы) - и это факт опять же только если ты гамки купил за реал по другому вранье 100%. Все ведь легко проверяется=) привязки к данжам еще никто не отменял либо ты опять вливаешь тучу реальных денег. 

2. Все что правда это реально прокачать перса опять же не новому игроку, а тому кто уже имеет твинов 90+ которые проведут по данжам боссам и т.д. сам ты тут ничего не сделаешь хоть как крути. 

Я просто одного не пойму зачем дразнить людей лживыми выкриками вот смотри какой я все сделал за 1 месяц игры по 5 часов в день - враньё доказано!  

#18 DenisBolo

DenisBolo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:07 AM

Hello, and how you got darkest in 1 month and +30 it without 70%? Not considering rest of the gears.

Unless what you meant is that you have a FOC set +30 enchanted with the crap you found.

You aren't even able to get the enchants you need for compounding darkest in 1 month of dailies, figure the reinforce xeons ahaha ^_^

I wanna laugh a bit on your story if you are willing to tell it, otherwise I and other players have to suppose you only say bull-_- ^^

this is an ordinary liar! teases people

#19 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:57 AM

Oh he forgot to say that in the meanwhile he helped also half of the server to get full +30 coz he was bored and with so many puzzle pieces left xD

#20 DenisBolo

DenisBolo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

Сначала напишу тебе, криворукий и безмозглый ты наш.

Без пунктов, но всё же: Был ивент на арбузы, я потратил на фарм очень достаточно времени (сумма продажи составила более 10ккк) 

Посох - куплен, бижа - выбита сокланами (+0) до +10 9% точил, через атмы. Далее 10% (дейлики) перемодил 15%, вставил 2шт - уже 30% и добавил 9% 39% (рейты на тот момент были какие?  52%)

Быть нубом как ты это норма. А стоит открыть глаза, и понять на сколько всё легко тут добывается и точиться - не для тебя. (сложно как видно)

Имея 50 + твинков я могу делать дейлики. Больше твинков - больше дельт. (прикинь, бижу\мяч\посох\пульку можно передавать по банку и точить с твинков)

6\8 забиты хорошими гамками, их же так трудно достать! Целых 350кк 1шт стоит, очень дорого...(Для тебя)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys with EU: retes 52% + 30% xeons for daily tasks and 9% atma.
Is it so difficult?
I am amazed by such people who do not even know how to read.

Скажу просто брехло обыкновенно корчащее из себя гуру игры. Ты если чего то там добился молодец, а кричать всем вокруг что они нубло а ты дартаньян не стоит. Все без тебя грамотея знают как точить не привязанные шмотки через твинков - тоже мне колумб удивил. Сета на тебе нового нет это тоже факт остается вопрос из первого поста, что ты там точил клоун? Рейты 52% были из-за того что сервер толком не работал более 3 суток и это была разовая компенсация такой лафы не жди в дальнейшем. Так вот брехня из тебя так и прет, нафармил арбузов наверное потратил 4часа в день=))))) аж 10ккк набарыжил=)) клоуны умиляют. Опять же оказалось что ты не потратил на выбивание топ бижы ни часа, а на готовое пришел. То в начале ты рассказывал что забит 8\8 теперь уже 6\8 так и прет брехня то. в показаниях уже путаешься читал бы что писал ранее тролль. Хорошими гамками - о боже даже боюсь узнать что в понимании такого "гуру" хорошие гамки... Простой арифметикой для таких школьников как ты скажу если уж ты на ходу придумываешь свои байки простой подсчет из твоего вранья - 10ккк у тебя было допустим=))) 1 ты потратил на посох осталось 9 даже исходя из твоего вранья ранее допустим купил по 350кк какое то говно в виде гамок и получил 26 штук я думаю даже для такого клоуна как ты калькулятор то доступен, ты написал что забил 6\8 (хоть ранее врал что 8\8) получаем 36 (12.6 ккк) гамок неувязочка какя то. Ну ладно тебе брехать, что пописать сходить.=)

Я не против людей которые добиваются всего самостоятельно и могут это делать. Я против троллей или псевдо "гуру"-школьников которые пытаются всех вокруг убедить что они нубы а он герой=)))) Ты самый свой первый коммент написал не просто сказать что все легко, а постарался в нем унизить людей и принизить их способности. И если уж тебя все устраивает то какого черта ты пришел в эту новость и пишешь свои говно посты?

#21 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:14 PM

His arguement is that he farmed watermelons constantly so gained enough 10%s to do this, Ofcourse there is still alot of lies in there.

He played only a month. For his story to be true, he is using 2 pcs, or he has domis running while he levels other chars on multi log. This only covers the reinf xeons and the leveling of 5 characters. It is clear he is not a "new" player. He has had help from old friend to gather items and/or he has spent mall. Either way, this is not a normal player, and it is far from a new player.

I think his biggest motivation is getting reactions off people here.

#22 psystuff

psystuff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOmsk

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:41 AM

То в начале ты рассказывал что забит 8\8 теперь уже 6\8 так и прет брехня 

Покажи мне где я написал 8\8 ? Если не найдёшь - поздравляю, ты научился читать, и можешь ливать с темы.

#23 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:49 AM

What you don`t understand is our Point.

It`s not about the Crafting difficulty. You don`t really need a brain to accomplish or understand that.

It`s about the Way how Players have to accomplish that on a PK only Server and about a better "Quality" Game Time.

Is accomplishing something in this Game only related to Blacksmith Dailys and the Respawn Zone/Timer?

Let`s take the new 50 Dailies for example, like other Pointed out...

How that feels for underpowered Gear`d Players or Beginners in general? it`s a camping KS and PK feast.

It`t about endorsement and engagement in this Game as a Player,

That`s what i mean with it attracts only the worst kind of People any longer.

There is not enough differentiation or variety on Content.

Every Update so far circles around the dependency on Crafting Tools.

That don`t even exclude the "Skill" Balance the stop was made because they could not come up with more Items like Duals for Berserker for the other Races and Classes.

Everything we saw is very poor executed. The Biggest Updates are simply copy pasted material from other Games that don`t even fit.

How in the World will or can the Costume Update change anything on the Lack of Content Problem?

I could not care less about that Costume update.

Classes and Races have literally ZERO Backbone or Backdrop in this Game. Temperions only need to improve their Items thats all the Game is about/has to offer.

Holy crap^^ 

Become a Temperion a killing machine and forget about the rest^^ wow that`s really really a selling Point^^ 

Compare that with other MMO`s Story or Quest supply - You simply can`t.

This Game has become unambitious. 

What a waste of potential. That`s what many here criticize. 

Edited by SandySandman, 29 September 2017 - 05:28 AM.

#24 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:17 AM

but to be fair ther are some good russians between them which can play the game normal :D
but for those who are talking trash .//.

#25 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:11 AM

30 days 3xlv90 +30 6/8

guys who wanna count how many 10%s on 52% forge you need to complete that

or he was botting or he used over 30 chars dailys everyday

also 3 darkest sets which is impossible to make right now bec no1 goes to raids
only way = buying it with malls / real money or lant

then he said 6/8 enchants on 3 lv90s? which means o.o he used noob enchantings bec proparing real enchants in
30 days for 3 diverent chars is kind of impossible without spending an -_-load of lant or real money

bec this system is crap rates 52% + 30% xeons for daily tasks and 9% atma
if you dont have thousends of chars it would most likely take ages to get 1 char fully +30

( just saying )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users