Im very disappointed. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Im very disappointed.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 miaucat

miaucat

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:41 AM

Hello.

I've played Ragnarok Online since 2004. In 2012, i met a guy (from my WoE Guild) Together we moved from our server to iRO and started over in order to have more people to play with and more content. We married in the game, then we married in real life in 2014.

We quitted in 2015 due to personal issues (most lack of time). He convinced me to get back to game 3 weeks ago to do some instances like Endless Tower at least.

We brought a friend with us who is new to iRO. Another friend was going to join us, since he love the game but dont play for a long time. 

He also convinced me to pay vip for our 3 accounts (2 his, 1 mine). He said (with those exact words, but in our language) "We need to help and sustain the server."

Last week we had a very good time playing together. I'm on vacation and spent most of my free time playing the game... hunting monsters, making pots ("by miau", if you have some, i made them... and also lots of HP/SP Increase), buying material trough buying stores and selling. I'm sure we got a bit participation on economy this week.

We decided to make 2 new characteres to play one more Endless Tower instance together. We spent time leveling this characters together. It was great. Then we got 99.

We went to juno in order to reborn. We did. When we were going back to town to change into High Merchant and High Acolyte.. he got disconected. When he tried to log in back, the message says he is prohibited to log in again until 2067.

There is my first disappointment: the game management. 

Why did he got banned? We never used third party programs, never used bots, never bought zenys or did illegal transactions. 

We see lots of bots in game. LOTS! 99 rogues killing the same monsters all day long and doen't answer if you try to talk to them. ppl who teleports when come closer to a player every single time. Now, they are there... farming. And what about us? 

The problem is that it makes no sense at all. Many ppl say that got banned for buying boted stuff in buying stores, but only my accounts did bought stuff for make pots. 

We see lots of KS's everywhere. there are lots of Rebels KSing in TI right now. Why dont they get punish instead?

The worse part is we dont know why! There was no email, no message from GM, no explanation at all! he wasn't teleported or frozen by a GM to be tested. We cant know what kind of misunderstanding could it be. 

He immediatally sent a ticket to support and got no answer so far. they can randomically ban people at 7PM, but cant answer tickets?

There is my second disappointment: people.

People in iRO use to be nice. But when he got banned and i tried a chat room to get some ideas (he had already submitted a ticket) people joined to criticize. "If you dont cheat you dont get banned". Really? But it is exactally what happend. I'm sure this post will receive the same... this makes me sad.

Now, im just very disappointed with the management. I love this game, but of course i'll not play without him. My friends too. So, for absolutely no given reason, iRO lost 4 players. 4 good players cant play, but the bots are still there. 

So long and thanks for all the fishes. 

#2 Svoike

Svoike

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:57 AM

The best solution is : record your playing time. Every day. Always.

We have the year 2017 and iRo havent a anti-bot(or cheat) guard. (like jRo)

Well, Ragnarok online need a remastered version of this game.

#3 diikhlaskan

diikhlaskan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia, Payon City
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:30 AM

i sent ticket 11 days ago and no answer until today.

i dont know what they're doin

Edited by diikhlaskan, 26 September 2017 - 08:35 AM.

#4 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:39 AM

Join to re:start :v

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:47 AM

miaucat,

I understand you are frustrated with the issue, please take a note that right now the average waiting time for a ticket response is ranging between 120 hours to 216 hours. You may send me the ticket number in a PM to request a follow up but many times the users must wait out their tickets in queue.

Sorry for the inconvenience , the staff are working as fast as they could to reduce the waiting times 

i sent ticket 11 days ago and no answer until today.

i dont know what they're doin

I should still have your ticket in PM, will check on the status shortly.

#6 miaucat

miaucat

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:16 AM

You may send me the ticket number in a PM to request a follow up but many times the users must wait out their tickets in queue.

Sorry for the inconvenience , the staff are working as fast as they could to reduce the waiting times 

Thanks for quick response here. He will contact you. 

#7 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:24 AM

I knew this was going to be a "I'm banned" thread before even clicking on it. I am in now way saying you're guilty, but either way, painting this innocent story that tries to garner sympathy from people reading is usually going to have people judge you as guilty right off the bat. Bottom line, you're banned and supposedly don't know why.

If you are innocent, the GMs will make it right. Creating a thread usually just makes things worse on you in the end.

#8 miaucat

miaucat

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:39 AM

I knew this was going to be a "I'm banned" thread before even clicking on it. I am in now way saying you're guilty, but either way, painting this innocent story that tries to garner sympathy from people reading is usually going to have people judge you as guilty right off the bat. Bottom line, you're banned and supposedly don't know why.

If you are innocent, the GMs will make it right. Creating a thread usually just makes things worse on you in the end.

I dont care if it makes worse. I am not here begging "please remove the ban". I'm just here to share some thing that i think its not fair. 

I knew people like you would say things like this and i dont care. (as i wrote im my text, but seems like you didnt read because if you did, you should know that I WAS NOT banned) 

Edited by miaucat, 26 September 2017 - 09:48 AM.

#9 IVBela

IVBela

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

Hi miaucat, and welcome back to RO! Playing since the beta with shorter and longer breaks, I can understand how you feel. Don't worry about the ban, and the 2067 date, it's just a general placeholder for a temporary ban. The sad thing is you were playing at the wrong time, as after the last update some players abused a bug, which resulted in the server restart yesterday (and more bugs thanks to that), and in several people being banned. I'm sure it will be lifted soon, also kinda hope he gets some compensation for false accusation.

iRO feels like it is being operated by highly trained [Kitten], I suspect it's because the game is too old, and the management is way undersized. It's still RO though, even with the constant lag, the lack of timely updates and fixing of bugs. You'll get over that sooner or later, as it can't be changed by us.

As for the people, I guess most likely for the above reasons most of the good players already left. Who are still here are the very riches, the ones who keep whining how bad the game is but never quitting, and alike people. Salt everywhere. That's a bit harder to get over with. But there are still a few who are just like back then, even though hard to find.

Feel free to poke me when you are around, and let's play together sometimes, even though my free time is severely limited due to work and life, but you and your group is the kind of people I love to play with. So heads up, ban will be lifted soon, enjoy the game, and ignore the trolls. /no1

Edited by VModCinnamon, 26 September 2017 - 10:27 AM.
Mod Edit, That was inappropriate.

#10 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:05 AM

I did read it, but i didn't want to chastise you for posting for someone else.

It's always a friend or someone else, not the banned person that seems to post in instances like this.
You made the thread to try to get sympathy, because 90% of your post is talking about things that have absolutely nothing to do with your husband's mystery ban. The GMs don't just randomly ban people for fun.

Edited by Myzery, 26 September 2017 - 10:09 AM.

#11 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:16 AM

Received the user's ticket on the matter, going to close this for now and move into the private channel. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users