#1 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:11 PM

Greetings Temperions!

I will be again gathering feedback and sending it to the Requiem team! Again if you have already voiced your concerns in another topic please do not feel like you are required to post in here as well. But if you have not posted any feedback yest please feel more than welcome to leave it here. 

As usual please remember to follow the forum's Rules of Conduct. If a post does violate the rules of conduct, as per normal, it may be removed or edited. If you are unsure how to leave effective feedback please take a look at the example formats below:

What to Do:

• Stating "I like XXX aspect of the game but wish it was altered/enhanced this way" gives us a very precise information on what the issue is as well as an idea of what a possible solution would be.
  • Stating "This xxx feature isn't working well and I think it would be better if yyyyy happened" also gives precise information.

What Not to Do:

• Stating "This game is bad and isn't fulfilling my needs" provides us no information on what the problem is and in turn does not help us come up with possible solutions to address the issue. 

Remember the more details regarding your concern the better! If you do have concerns but do not want to post them here please know you are welcome to PM me regarding them! On Monday 10/02 I will be collecting/organizing the concerns given and will send it to the team! 

Thank you again everyone! Let's keep up these feedback conversations! 

#2 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:25 AM

Feedback from other topics has been collected and will shortly be sent out to the Requiem team! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users