• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RuroniKenshin

RuroniKenshin

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:56 AM

Hey guys, I'm a hybrid knight, favors VIT. Could anyone give me some suggestions on weapon options for WOE?

For AOE, I assumed I should get a +7 Claymore with 2 Hydras (so that I can use shield as well), then use BB.

For single target, I should use +10 Pike with 3 Hydras and 1 Skeleton Worker, to Pierce.

And I'll be switching 2 weapons. Is this legit? Or for simplicity, I can use the pike all the time for Pierce and Brandish Spear, but I'll deal less damage.

Thanks~~

Edited by RuroniKenshin, 01 October 2017 - 06:10 AM.

#2 iDeco

iDeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:01 AM

Pierce isn't good at woe.

I prefer a +7 flamberge 2 hydras and shield, switch to a [4] weapon with magnolia/savage baby/plankton etc for BB status spam and a 2h only for break emp. The shield makes difference and you will need it.

I prefer BB build than brandish build.

#3 Lan2007

Lan2007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:14 PM

Flamberge it's the best option if you want to use Shield. Good aspd and damage.

If you want to use spear then best would be gungnir +7 with Two Hydra. A cheaper alternative would be a +10 pike with 2hydra and 2 zipper bear, but you Gonna need to invest skill points in spear mastery if you want to somewhat compensate the lack of raw damage. Using spear you are basically trading off better dps for better range and access to ranged damage via spear boomerang wich is somewhat useful when traps are a thing.

Also, do not use pierce, stick with bowling Bash/ brandish and Bash for stun shenanigans.

Edited by Lan2007, 03 October 2017 - 01:16 PM.

#4 Lecreuset

Lecreuset

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:23 AM

You want to use a Flamberge anyway since it would do more damage to players than a Claymore

2H sword deals 75% damage to small and medium size targets, and 100% to large
1h sword deals 75% to small and large size targets, and 100% to medium

Payers are medium.

but then again.. 2H quicken will give you way more attack speed and can spam the hell out of that BB.

Unless someone can tell me otherwise that this isn't the case anymore for renewal mechanics.

Edited by Lecreuset, 08 October 2017 - 02:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users