Patch Notes 10/4/2017 [Complete] - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 10/4/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:59 AM

DSPatchNotes.png

Maintenance Notes
Patch Version 0.6.6, Game Version: 10.2.0.12

Server Maintenance
2017-10-04, 14:00 Server Time

Note: Patch notes are subject to change.

DS-Events.png

Bishonen Battle!
The Bishonen Battle is over. Congratulations to the winner Pios and all the players who own the Pios Balloon. The stats of the Pios Ballon have been boosted and the stats of the Kalygon Balloon have been removed. Thanks to everyone who voted for the candidates.

Talk like a Pirate Event
The Talk like a Pirate Event is over. Captain Hookah stays for another week of vacation at his usual spot in Port of the Winds to collect all the leftover booty you gathered.

Week of the Mounts

Welcome to the Week of the Mounts, Dragon Saga Friends! Let’s mount up! Time to take one of the special mounts home you can grab this week – or both.
Let’s welcome Flick and Fillon to the game. You can dye both mounts in 6 various colors by using the Pet Dye Potion available from the Item Mall or bought from other players.
Both mounts come with stats similar to the Flix. One special stat the Dark Flip is already able to get is included as well. You don’t know what we are talking about? Have fun finding it out!

Fillon_Adv.jpg

Flick_Adv.jpg

You can grab one of those two adorable mounts by farming Silver Coins and Gada Coins and exchanging them for  100 Silver Coins and 75 Gada Coins at the Vending Machine.

The eggs of these two mounts can be sold in the open market (no character level restriction) and COD-mailed by characters Lv. 50+. The hatched mounts are fully restricted except for the Account Vault.

New Achievements
We are proud to present a completely new type of achievements which are triggered by picking up the particular monster drop.

Silver Coin Collector

Collect 1000 Silver Coins from Monsters
Enchant Success Rate +1.5%, Soulcraft Success Rate +1.5%

Silver Coin Broker
Collect 2500 Silver Coins from Monsters
Enchant Success Rate +2.0%, Soulcraft Success Rate +2.0%

Silver Coin Billionaire
Collect 5000 Silver Coins from Monsters
Enchant Success Rate +2.5%, Soulcraft Success Rate +2.5%

Slay two birds with one stone and work for these achievements while already farming your new mount!

DS-Changes.png

·         A bug has been fixed where the basic hair 10 (also available in the Item Mall as Layer Wolfcut) tended to have a bad hair day. Which means that it reacted strange to the assigned hair color which appeared brighter than it actually is when the hair was in a bad mood.

·         Fixed a bug that the drop rate of the [Best] Emergency Gas Mask in Farrell Expert Mode Dungeon was way too low. It should drop as intended now.

Item Mall

Pet Dye Potion
All newly purchased Pet Dye Potions will be put into your Cash inventory and not longer into the pet inventory. This has been done to prevent the ongoing confusion players are experiencing when buying it from the Item Mall.

Pet Name Changer
All newly purchased Pet Name Changers will be put into your Cash inventory and not longer into the pet inventory. This has been done to prevent the ongoing confusion players are experiencing when buying it from the Item Mall

Pet Dye Potion / Pet Name Changer Change

The change of the target Inventory made it possible for us to make the Pet Dye Potion and the Pet Name Changer sellable/COD-mailable by players Lv. 50+.
Due to a technical limitation this only applies to Pet Dye Potions/Pet Name Changers bought after this maintenance is complete (October, 4th 12:00 Server Time). The old ones remain in the pet inventory and are used first.

This change also made it possible to create [Event] version of both items which will appear in future events. They can be identified by the letter E at the bottom right corner of the item.

The order of usage is: Old items from the Pet Inventory, [Event] Pet Items and then the IM items when used to dye/name change a pet.

Hover Pro – Hover Car Mount
HoverPro.jpg

The Hover Pro combines the elegant design of a Hover with the stats of a Car Mount. It comes with 6 different colors. You can get one of them randomly using a Pet Dye Potion.

To celebrate the introduction of this elegant mount you can get it from the Item Mall together with one [Event] Pet Dye Potion for only 350 IM Points starting from October, 4th 12:00 Server Time until October, 11th 12:00 Server Time. When this introduction period is over you can still get the mount from the Item Mall for the regular price without the [Event] Pet Dye Potion.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:36 AM

Nice new mount colors. :p_smile:

A purpleish colored Flick?! I need to farm that!

Btw I know what the special stat is you are talking about. Darki, Hippo's personal Dark Flip mount, has it. What it is?

Well, there is one stat people claim to be certain no mount ever can get. That is not quite right, the Dark Flip mount is able to. But not many people know about that, well I guess now they do. :p_laugh:

Do the Flick/Fillon mounts come with the same pet skills the original Dark Flip/Feilon mounts do come with?

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:37 AM

Do the Flick/Fillon mounts come with the same pet skills the original Dark Flip/Feilon mounts do come with?

Skills are the same.

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:50 AM

How did you figure out that the drop rate of that item was way too low? Did someone comment on it, or were you reviewing the items, or had an epiphany?

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:03 AM

How did you figure out that the drop rate of that item was way too low? 

If you actually play this game you notice that. This and the additional report of a player proved the suspicion that something is wrong with the drop rate. Looked into, confirmed, fixed. End of story.

#6 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:07 PM

So the restrictions on the old items were technical issues related ? I remember you not saying that they weren't meant to be tradeable or something. Well it doesn't really matter much as long as you managed to find a solution in the end.

Also more items that will stack in my inventory yay ~
i really hope that something will be done about those slots issue. There are way too much IM stuff and it is slowly becoming impossible to stack all the [Event] consumables and costumes without making vault accounts for our tradeable items, which isn't optimal nor intended on the first place. I hope that something will be done about that in the future.

#7 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:19 PM

nice more medal to farm and those one will be super fast for me since i'm already farming silver coin daily xD so 5k should be quick enough. i will be rank 1 someday :p_hi:

#8 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:08 PM

Patch sounds nice, im a big fan of mounts/pets and i need one of them :p_laugh:
hopefully the lag issues getting better after the patch alot people including me have them :(
because i really wanna get one of the pets at least

Edited by nighty007, 03 October 2017 - 01:10 PM.

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

hopefully the lag issues getting better after the patch alot people including me have them :(

Is your ISP Deutsche Telekom?

#10 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:25 PM

Is your ISP Deutsche Telekom?

Yes, but kinda weird it is ONLY in dragonsaga
all other games and things have my normal ms

Edit: A few others from my german discord having the same problems, not all. Only a few.

Edited by nighty007, 03 October 2017 - 01:27 PM.

#11 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

Yes, but kinda weird it is ONLY in dragonsaga
all other games and things have my normal ms

That always depends on routes and server locations since the Internet is a decentralized system even the route to servers which are close to each other CAN be quite different. I asked especially that because I remember that there were problems with WarpPortal games and Deutsche Telekom in the past already. I will forward that info. Thanks.

#12 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:35 PM

That always depends on routes and server locations since the Internet is a decentralized system even the route to servers which are close to each other CAN be quite different. I asked especially that because I remember that there were problems with WarpPortal games and Deutsche Telekom in the past already. I will forward that info. Thanks.

Sorry, i dont wanted to make this thread so offtopic, but seems like the lags are better right now. Usually i have around 190~ ms in dragonsaga and thats normal for german players, but since the lag issues came in it went from 250 to 500 the past 3 days and right now (10:30 german time) its only 220 ms.
And btw, the other 3-4 players from my discord having Telekom too,they had the same issues, so yeah it was probably because of them.

But well the ms could go higher again, im just saying right now it gets lower.

Edit: 15:30 german time now and the ms is around 205 to 225 now, so it's finally getting better for now. hopefully it wont go higher again..

Edited by nighty007, 04 October 2017 - 04:33 AM.

#13 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPortugal / France
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:12 AM

What are max stats we can get from this pets???

#14 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPortugal / France
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:16 AM

How did you figure out that the drop rate of that item was way too low? Did someone comment on it, or were you reviewing the items, or had an epiphany?

https://forums.warpp...sk-bugged-drop/

Well after "99999" runs was obvious xD

#15 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:06 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Due to internal circumstances today's maintenance has been deferred until approximately 14:00 Server Time.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

#16 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:24 PM

Servers are back up!

Please update the game to version 0.6.6

The client will be at version 10.2.0.12 after patching

Thank you for your patience and enjoy the game

#17 7256151227025522510

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:17 PM

Bug Report

There's a bug (Ninja class related). Whenever i tried to use ninja frenzy (transformation) my character goes invisible. I can still use skill , kill monster and stuff. But using jumper, portal switching map is not possible. 

#18 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:50 AM

I found the problem and it will be fixed today as soon as someone is in the office and can assist me with the maintenance.

#19 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:20 AM

https://picload.org/...1-42-8.jpg.html

As you can see in my Screenshot, there is no stone to defense in F6 Defense Mode at Dragon Valley. 

Edited by Dynasto, 05 October 2017 - 01:24 AM.

#20 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:46 AM

https://picload.org/...1-42-8.jpg.html

As you can see in my Screenshot, there is no stone to defense in F6 Defense Mode at Dragon Valley. 

The reason for this happening is the same as for the other issues. It will be fixed today as well.

#21 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:24 AM

It's any transformation skill and debuff. The most common being Witch's Curse.

#22 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:09 AM

Everything should be working as intended again now. :)

Thanks for all the infos.

#23 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:34 PM

You think the 2 new in-game mounts are cool but not worth getting?

I think that it's now time to reveal their special stat and you might think twice.

Flick and Fillon are both able to get Movement Speed +10.0% (which no other mount is able to get)

(and for the case you didn't know already: even the original Dark Flip with very low stats can get Movement Speed +5.0%)

We hope you enjoy the new mounts!

#24 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:53 AM

Hm, Well that is nice, but I think its still not worth it, because the pets are not tradeable after opening.. -> so we need to use many pet option randomizer.

I still took this pet, because its just special. But may I ask.. Is it able to get 10% MS and 51 Health on Flick and Fillon? :o

And it would be so cool if we could use pets as costume. :p_laugh:

#25 IncestBorn

IncestBorn

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:12 AM

You think the 2 new in-game mounts are cool but not worth getting?

I think that it's now time to reveal their special stat and you might think twice.

Flick and Fillon are both able to get Movement Speed +10.0% (which no other mount is able to get)

(and for the case you didn't know already: even the original Dark Flip with very low stats can get Movement Speed +5.0%)

We hope you enjoy the new mounts!

I thought that the pets stats were taken off for bsq-pvp purpose with the introduction of thunder cars, because it was too strong and only good for PVE. If it was taken off, than the pets means nothing, because we don't need ms during PVE that much at all. Either way, that's the reason why people don't buy pets from markets anymore, because pets are not longer any good, unless used for PVE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users