Another new Player looking for a Clan! - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Another new Player looking for a Clan!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 draculali

draculali

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:01 PM

Name: RoaringLannister

Class: crusader

Lvl: 77

Timezone: gmt - 3

Hello everyone, nice to meet you! My name is André, I am a new player, from Brazil, looking for a guidl!!

I wanna know if there is a guild aorund who welcomes a very new player, I am playing for a month or two, that is currently trying to figure out the intricate secrets of this game!

I like PvM and want some day to do some MVP hunting, but I wouldn't dare to go right now and by myself.

I mostly want some guild that have friendly members that are willing to help me a little bit while we have some fun.

My studies and college work don't allow me to play much all week, but I love the game and play everytime I have a chance.

My favorite class is the crusader/paladin/RG, I like to be the tank guy who goes first and take some hits for his colleagues. I am currently developing a shield build, but ican't figure out if I level up shield reflect or go for sacrifice, since I would need some kind of party so sacrifice would be useful.

Edited by draculali, 03 October 2017 - 04:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users