#1 iDreew

iDreew

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:bot :/

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:50 AM

Hello, guys. I have some issues with the trap cast(actually, any skill cast in the game ~Hello, Firewall~) and I need help. Im playing from Brazil, so I have more or less 150ms and I have problems playing with any caster class because of the left mouse click delay to cast. Basically, my issue revolve around the fact that I have to left click(or press any other button to cast) and start running again after that. Sometimes my hunter stop running and the cast doesnt work, sometimes I can cast, but I cant start running fast enough and the mobs start hitting me and I die because of that. The cast dont feel responsive enough for me, partially because of my ping, Im awere of that. So, theres something like a Smartcast in the game or anything to help me? I dont want to play with "click and watch" class because of that.

Also, can you guys tell me the best equips and cards for trap hunter?

Edited by iDreew, 07 October 2017 - 09:41 AM.

#2 Scottdfa

Scottdfa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 02:32 PM

Try casting the trap next to you instead of between you and the mob, then just curve your walking path so they walk into it.

You cant cast traps under yourself or a monster.

Gear
Cheap
Marse muffler, store bought tights, nimble belts, binoculars, AoA, 2x drops arblast

Pricey
Immune muffler, 2x humterfly arblast, peco peco headband, tobo eyes, nimbles gloves, girelock shoes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users