Battlesquare Problems - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Battlesquare Problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#26 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:44 PM

Usually I don't do this kind of "Let me correct you at every point of your post because we possibly can't agree on anything" kind of stuff but I think it's appropriate here:

So basically people think that without those criteria listed, you can still win and crush players? This is actually quite hilarious. If players are randomly split those criteria still applies on what will decide a victory. And because of those criteria it won't be balanced at all.

You can still win the game and kill people even if your gear sucks and when you have no idea what you are doing because the other team might have players like yourself that you can kill and you might get carried by the rest of your team to win it all. Now it's all about the odds here: this can still happen with the current bsq, but the chance of it happening are much better with a random team.

I would love to see any one of you guys without gear, communication, garbage composition of classes to demolish fully stacked players with communication and great composition that aren't mentally handicapped at playing there own class.

This has nothing to do with any of that. It's about trying to distribute those geared, skilled players evenly with the other players in to these 2 teams. The people with good gear, communication and understanding of pvp/bsq mechanics will still have their overwhelming advantage over somebody who does not, but the match has a better chance of being even remotely close. And this is important: when the match is close even with absolutely no gear you can as an individual player end up deciding the game by landing that decisive stun that lets your team get a hold of the flags at the end of the game. When the match is even everybody has a chance to contribute.

If you take a generic moba like league of legends where 5 players can queue up together sure, totally random. If you don't pick the proper roles aka team composition, the likelihood of you winning is most likely lower because that's the definition of the meta which no one apparently gets. If you take a genre like a moba stacked vs unstacked.... oh wait no such thing but If they had it I'm sure it would be balanced.Apparently if you suck at the game and go against skilled players that's totally fair too.

It's not a perfect analogy I know, and I already pointed out that we couldn't have a match making system that accounted for gear, skill and class because of the relatively small community. But the point is, again, preventing the other team from having that all stars team comp.

Anyways I see more dead battle squares than active ones. I wonder why the entire population doesn't bother to join in and play fairly when those certain group of players aren't on? Think about it. It's a playing ground anyone can join when no one isn't there, but it's full 90% of the time only when players are sided with friends in the first place. It just baffles be on why it's only full when groups are together yet when none of those players are on I don't see a bunch of "noobs" like the original post said playing together with no one to interrupt them?

Well imagine you are a player trying out bsq. You get in, it's a one sided crush fest where you can't do anything, or it's a match with 4 players on either side none of which you can touch. Would you come back again? Also with random teams maybe there could be an actual incentive to doing bsq, some actual reward. I like the to see the even 15v15 salt filled bsq's with guilds or groups of friends trying to assert their dominance as much as the next guy but as you said, those are few and far between.

Mind you I don't think random matchmaking for bsq alone would make it more or less active, I do just agree that it would be a better system overall. What I'm not sure about if it'd be a good idea to spend energy making something like this.

#27 manege

manege

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:58 PM

Anyways I see more dead battle squares than active ones. I wonder why the entire population doesn't bother to join in and play fairly when those certain group of players aren't on? Think about it. It's a playing ground anyone can join when no one isn't there, but it's full 90% of the time only when players are sided with friends in the first place. It just baffles be on why it's only full when groups are together yet when none of those players are on I don't see a bunch of "noobs" like the original post said playing together with no one to interrupt them?

The reason being that the rest is waiting to join the winning side. Sad, but you can see how many people are actually waiting when you cast your class buff on your spawn for example.

#28 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:05 PM

So your telling me that like in 6 bsqs or more  a day where theres literally 0 players for the whole 20 minutes, there are a bunch of under stacked players that sit there and wait for the winning side... that isn't even on? I need to pay attention more I guess.

I'm referring to literally dead battle squares, not bsqs with teams already in it because that literally proves the fact that people only join when teams are formed, not when teams aren't there to begin with.

#29 manege

manege

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:12 PM

It does not prove anything. Everyone has their set time of being online. 

With most players being european and asian, there will be some BSQ which will be empty not because no one wants to join, but because they are not online.

And i was referring to the BSQ where there actually are players online.

Edited by manege, 08 October 2017 - 10:13 PM.

#30 JEssgo

JEssgo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:23 PM

Hello Dragon Saga community.
I have been wanting to write this post for a while now, but was waiting for a more skilled or knowledgeable person to do it. No one does it, or did already but got no answer, I don't know. Well, I cannot wait more, so here I am: as an inexperienced player (you call us noobs) in my honest opinion, the biggest problem of battlesquare is the unbalanced teams. I have to be really careful what I write and how I write this, with all the evidence that I am going to provide, because I know I have to follow the forum rules. However, I have to show some printscreens that some people (very powerful people) are always, ALWAYS choosing to be together. (I am talking about having full gear like full full -with every skill possible to 10- full.) Especially 2 people are choosing to be together, every time without exception. Even if you have good end-game gear, 5-6 people cannot defeat them.

SO you mean this whole player in this game cannot even win that 2 people?

why u just now trying to practice more and make a very powerful gear to fight against them? maybe you need to practice more. by having the same skill I think we don't need 5-6 people to fight them. they are just high skilled people that comes from hard training. why you people just now practice more to be balance with them?

It is not a good idea to blame the bsq format because you are lack of skill.

Do you think people can be very good at bsq instantly?

#31 qweweqweqwq

qweweqweqwq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:41 PM

I highly doubt that those are only 2 people since when i always play bsq the other team's side is full of invokers and sorcerers. Making it random when joining should fix that 1 team stacked of mages and the so called "SKILLZ" you guys are talking about only works for classes that are not mages and dragonkins since even if you get a team fully stacked of skilled random classes against a team of summoners, invokers/sorcerers there is just no way to win w/ the amount of cc they have which doesn't have a real hitbox (yeah, i know some skills works this way too but it's not instant cast) will hit you no matter what you do anyways and the amount of damage they have.

Edited by qweweqweqwq, 08 October 2017 - 10:53 PM.

#32 manege

manege

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:49 PM

SO you mean this whole player in this game cannot even win that 2 people?

why u just now trying to practice more and make a very powerful gear to fight against them? maybe you need to practice more. by having the same skill I think we don't need 5-6 people to fight them. they are just high skilled people that comes from hard training. why you people just now practice more to be balance with them?

It is not a good idea to blame the bsq format because you are lack of skill.

Do you think people can be very good at bsq instantly?

In my opinion it is less about skills, but more about cc and lag that comes with specific classes.

#33 Roseupfromdead

Roseupfromdead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:13 PM

Except those 5 or 6 people who are playing always together no one is happy about the current situation. This kind of mentality is exactly the reason why the battlesquare is not appealing to anyone but only certain people. Besides, I don't hate them, I don't like them, I don't have any type of feelings for them. I have never had a decent private conversation with them, so I can't judge them. This is not about them. This is about the current situation which makes the rest of the community uncomfortable. Just because people have friends in the game that they made years ago, doesn't mean that other people should have friends or guilds to back them up too. I want to go in and have my own fun. Why do I have to be dependent on my friends. Like I said, there are many modes to play with a team to choose, and battlesquare shouldn't be one of them.

"Except those 5 or 6 people who are playing always together no one is happy about the current situation. "
<<<----
why you still dont get the point: theres not about who you against or who you fighting,
you can play your char in your way, SKILLED yourself before blame other too strong,
this is very non-sense when you keep saying other players too powerful. I'm pretty sure there's no anybody can be powerful in one day.
everyone needs to farm hard/pay real money to get wp, to get their gears, and most essential of winning a pvp / bsq is about Skill.
you kept blaming specific players played too skilled wont let you upgrade your skill, it wont help you win the battle,
only one way to win is practice , gears. If you are skilled, no matter which side you join, you can reach the victory.

" This kind of mentality is exactly the reason why the battlesquare is not appealing to anyone but only certain people."
<<<<----
battlesqaure never open for certain players. when you reach 81-85lvl, everyone can join.
you cant blame stacked players too over power when you cant win, this is not fair to their hard work.
no matter you blame specific two players you hate and captured above, or you blame everyone who skilled better than you make you lose,
this attitude really wont help you win, only skills can help.

"Besides, I don't hate them, I don't like them, I don't have any type of feelings for them.
I have never had a decent private conversation with them, so I can't judge them. This is not about them. "
This is about the current situation which makes the rest of the community uncomfortable.『

<<<----
winning in battle cause some people posted a thread on forum to blame, attacked 2 players won you , Complaining them stronger than you,
maybe is the most uncomfortable things in this community instead they joined as a two ppl team.
I still dont think two ppl team can make a whole community uncomfortable (maybe except you and your frds).

"Just because people have friends in the game that they made years ago, doesn't mean that other people should have friends or guilds to back them up too."
<<---

theres no rule to required you enter bsq as a two players team like who you hate and captured above. but for sure, if you hate two players,
you team as two or three to beat them up is more easiler. dont blame people got team or friends play together, theres alot solo player in bsq played a style!

" I want to go in and have my own fun. Why do I have to be dependent on my friends. Like I said, there are many modes to play with a team to choose,
and battlesquare shouldn't be one of them."

<---you go in have your own fun, other players go in and have their own fun, why you bother do they have fun or not? enjoy your game!
BSQ is about team, Red Team and Blue Team,
there are no ANY pvp mode to play without a TEAM.

battlesquare should be a teamwork battle instead a solo game.
you trying to ask for separate any guild, any team you cant defeat, this will never happen just because you lost.
why dont you review why you lost? is it about skill or gears? why they can win? why other players go in can win them? why only you cant?
is it time to think about it?

I 100% SUPPOST GM review who abuse "lag" issue , " quit and join , quit and join " to get full HP+MP, "switch side" "log alt to afk "  "ask friends enter other side to afk",

punish them, blame them ruin bsq nor punish players who just played skilled and join bsq with friends together.

--------------------------------------------

btw, you and your frds already team up on forum to voted me a "neutral" on my profile,
I'm surely that you can team up with frds in game too! attacking other players on both in game and forum WONT make you win in bsq. never gonna happen this way.

dont give up, skill up, cheer up!

spend time to practice instead complain other players better than you.

Edited by Roseupfromdead, 08 October 2017 - 11:24 PM.

#34 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

Besides the fact that some people missing the topic here obviously, there are pretty much only 2 options to solve the problem with these "Winning side joiner only".
1. Find some friends who are better then the average in BSQ and teamup on your own and abuse it like others do.
2. Random-Join System so it isnt so easy to Team Up.

This has nothing to do with some specific players. Alot different people joining the winning side only and this has nothing to do with "gear up and get better", You can have the best 2 players ingame on the one side and the other side could have 8 flags, they would still all join the 8 flags. And thats the point of the topic. And people who are ACTUALLY PLAYING BSQ know that. Even more harder because you only get points over time with flags, so when ur like 20k points behind and its only 5-10 minutes left its pretty much clear already who going to win.

Edited by nighty007, 08 October 2017 - 11:38 PM.

#35 manege

manege

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:38 PM

"Except those 5 or 6 people who are playing always together no one is happy about the current situation. "
<<<----
why you still dont get the point: theres not about who you against or who you fighting,
you can play your char in your way, SKILLED yourself before blame other too strong,
this is very non-sense when you keep saying other players too powerful. I'm pretty sure there's no anybody can be powerful in one day.
everyone needs to farm hard/pay real money to get wp, to get their gears, and most essential of winning a pvp / bsq is about Skill.
you kept blaming specific players played too skilled wont let you upgrade your skill, it wont help you win the battle,
only one way to win is practice , gears. If you are skilled, no matter which side you join, you can reach the victory.

" This kind of mentality is exactly the reason why the battlesquare is not appealing to anyone but only certain people."
<<<<----
battlesqaure never open for certain players. when you reach 81-85lvl, everyone can join.
you cant blame stacked players too over power when you cant win, this is not fair to their hard work.
no matter you blame specific two players you hate and captured above, or you blame everyone who skilled better than you make you lose,
this attitude really wont help you win, only skills can help.

"Besides, I don't hate them, I don't like them, I don't have any type of feelings for them.
I have never had a decent private conversation with them, so I can't judge them. This is not about them. "
This is about the current situation which makes the rest of the community uncomfortable.『

<<<----
winning in battle cause some people posted a thread on forum to blame, attacked 2 players won you , Complaining them stronger than you,
maybe is the most uncomfortable things in this community instead they joined as a two ppl team.
I still dont think two ppl team can make a whole community uncomfortable (maybe except you and your frds).

"Just because people have friends in the game that they made years ago, doesn't mean that other people should have friends or guilds to back them up too."
<<---

theres no rule to required you enter bsq as a two players team like who you hate and captured above. but for sure, if you hate two players,
you team as two or three to beat them up is more easiler. dont blame people got team or friends play together, theres alot solo player in bsq played a style!

" I want to go in and have my own fun. Why do I have to be dependent on my friends. Like I said, there are many modes to play with a team to choose,
and battlesquare shouldn't be one of them."

<---you go in have your own fun, other players go in and have their own fun, why you bother do they have fun or not? enjoy your game!
BSQ is about team, Red Team and Blue Team,
there are no ANY pvp mode to play without a TEAM.

battlesquare should be a teamwork battle instead a solo game.
you trying to ask for separate any guild, any team you cant defeat, this will never happen just because you lost.
why dont you review why you lost? is it about skill or gears? why they can win? why other players go in can win them? why only you cant?
is it time to think about it?

I 100% SUPPOST GM review who abuse "lag" issue , " quit and join , quit and join " to get full HP+MP, "switch side" "log alt to afk "  "ask friends enter other side to afk",

punish them, blame them ruin bsq nor punish players who just played skilled and join bsq with friends together.

--------------------------------------------

btw, you and your frds already team up on forum to voted me a "neutral" on my profile,
I'm surely that you can team up with frds in game too! attacking other players on both in game and forum WONT make you win in bsq. never gonna happen this way.

dont give up, skill up, cheer up!

spend time to practice instead complain other players better than you.

Maybe you should follow your advice and try it yourself. Join BSQ with a destroyer or ninja and try to have fun.

#36 Roseupfromdead

Roseupfromdead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:58 PM

My destroyer can crit dmg 11000 a hit (most highest and normal one 3xxx) to the one original post tageted and captured.
I can combo that the same invoker to die in the captured who OP mention way too powerful.

Thats why i dont understand why OP is same class (shown in pic) as the one he/she hate , but OP complain other invoker over power.

Dont always complain mages or sum, they can never hit a crit dmg over 11000dmg, none of any max sum priest or any class can do.

#37 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:08 AM

You still missing the topic of this thread.
Its not about these 2 Players, its about whole BSQ and people who only join winning sides.

Btw crit dmg doesnt even matter, element is 90% of the whole dmg in high lvl BSQ. So summy/invo still deal tons of damage because they proc the element damage on each x attack.

#38 testg

testg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:14 AM

It sounds like you are just complaining to complain. These 2 players are not even considered the most skill players in the game. Those are reserve for the ones that are missing for some time now which i havent seen maybe in a few weeks. 2nd of all again, this word I cannot help but hate without proper context is 'abuse'. How is abuse to find friends and become social to try and win pvp? That is not abuse, that is competition. Abuse is what i mention in my previous post so know the difference. You need time efforts and farming and money to invest for gear in this game. But the harddest and most crucial of all is time. You need time to gain experience. The top pvper have 5-7+ year experience. Even then people with the same amount of experience still cannot compete because of very wide skill gap even in this thread u have people post about pvp and bsq who do not even play. You have player post about classes being op in pvp who do not even pvp, or are use the same class but nowhere as good as decent pvper. So a lot of troll in this forum to try and manipulate game decision is apparent. So, are there any troll in this post?

#39 testg

testg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:18 AM

My destroyer can crit dmg 11000 a hit (most highest and normal one 3xxx) to the one original post tageted and captured.
I can combo that the same invoker to die in the captured who OP mention way too powerful.

Thats why i dont understand why OP is same class (shown in pic) as the one he/she hate , but OP complain other invoker over power.

Dont always complain mages or sum, they can never hit a crit dmg over 11000dmg, none of any max sum priest or any class can do.

Finally some truth. With heal nerf, bsq death buff removal, now priest can be killed much easier and even one good combo by destroyer. Summoner and priest op? That is now very less likely. Also for sorc cannot do anything by themself so this is all cooperation and group play in bsq, something that mix team will not resolve because player will not play how you want them and cause more rage then already experience. If tou have one bsq random player then must have one bsq with team/guild apply. It is only fair.

#40 Roseupfromdead

Roseupfromdead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:46 AM

It sounds like you are just complaining to complain. These 2 players are not even considered the most skill players in the game. Those are reserve for the ones that are missing for some time now which i havent seen maybe in a few weeks. 2nd of all again, this word I cannot help but hate without proper context is 'abuse'. How is abuse to find friends and become social to try and win pvp? That is not abuse, that is competition. Abuse is what i mention in my previous post so know the difference. You need time efforts and farming and money to invest for gear in this game. But the harddest and most crucial of all is time. You need time to gain experience. The top pvper have 5-7+ year experience. Even then people with the same amount of experience still cannot compete because of very wide skill gap even in this thread u have people post about pvp and bsq who do not even play. You have player post about classes being op in pvp who do not even pvp, or are use the same class but nowhere as good as decent pvper. So a lot of troll in this forum to try and manipulate game decision is apparent. So, are there any troll in this post?

This is what I'm saying: personal hate some targeted players, captured them many times to post on forum but said that not hate them, just don't like them "enter bsq together as two people team" cause they can win op .

what is the point of this post? Asking for separate them wont help op wins any battle as per he/she not skill him/herself.

there's a lot a lot a lot more players/ team / friends play better, play a style and full geared and They enter BSQ together as a team too! ! 

how many times OP needs to capture and complain about :

oh that player too strong, oh that player overpower, oh that player played too skilled i cant beat, that player i hate him! they bully newcomer not let me win, i must collect screenshot to complain them on forum... etc

Things not happen like this! And no one would really cares why you lost to specific players and why you hate them.

If those players you hate and targeted did any illegal action, please go report them to GM. Support !

If what they did were just won you in bsq, stop complain and attack other players stronger in-game and got difference opinions in forum. 

Friends /guildes / team enter in same team is very normal and nothing to complain about, nothing gonna change the environment because you cant win in battlesquare. 

Random join makes innocent player team separate bcos you cant win,

original poster always talk about is it fair is that fair, then who fair to us?

last but not least,  bsq death buff removal is the best thing GM balance about battlesquare! :p_love: 

make there more fair seriously! thank you for this changed!!!! 10000% support GM's hard work!!

Edited by Roseupfromdead, 09 October 2017 - 12:57 AM.

#41 manege

manege

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:01 AM

You might be missing the point again. It is not only about those two players, but the whole summoner/mage group.

#42 Roseupfromdead

Roseupfromdead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:13 AM

You might be missing the point again. It is not only about those two players, but the whole summoner/mage group.

As OP's logic, who he/she hates, won him/her will get posted here, there will be more and more if OP still thinks the same way.

never only about those two but i'm replied about these two in this case.

For me, i dont agree any summoners/ mages are overpowered, destroyers can x-spam and triple crit dmg of other clasee too, why no one complain this? 

For sure i don't wanna see any nerf to the class im playing, just saying i dont agree any summoners, mages, priests are overpowered and needs any nerf.

#43 cenen

cenen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:22 AM

This is what I'm saying: personal hate some targeted players, captured them many times to post on forum but said that not hate them, just don't like them "enter bsq together as two people team" cause they can win op .

what is the point of this post? Asking for separate them wont help op wins any battle as per he/she not skill him/herself.

there's a lot a lot a lot more players/ team / friends play better, play a style and full geared and They enter BSQ together as a team too! ! 

how many times OP needs to capture and complain about :

oh that player too strong, oh that player overpower, oh that player played too skilled i cant beat, that player i hate him! they bully newcomer not let me win, i must collect screenshot to complain them on forum... etc

Things not happen like this! And no one would really cares why you lost to specific players and why you hate them.

If those players you hate and targeted did any illegal action, please go report them to GM. Support !

If what they did were just won you in bsq, stop complain and attack other players stronger in-game and got difference opinions in forum. 

Friends /guildes / team enter in same team is very normal and nothing to complain about, nothing gonna change the environment because you cant win in battlesquare. 

Random join makes innocent player team separate bcos you cant win,

original poster always talk about is it fair is that fair, then who fair to us?

last but not least,  bsq death buff removal is the best thing GM balance about battlesquare! :p_love: 

make there more fair seriously! thank you for this changed!!!! 10000% support GM's hard work!!

You will copy paste your post to reply me, I will copy paste my post to reply you. At the end nothing will change; you are happy about the situation and I am not. This will go on forever.

I posted this topic so that the developers and GM team are aware of this problem that we are having. Now that they are aware of it, maybe they will check it themselves and take actions. It is just a suggestion, not a complaint post. I already wrote that it is not against the rules. If it was, it would already be reported.

Teaming up with 10 people in one team and not giving any chance to the other team is not a healthy game play.

I am telling again, not everyone has to be so popular to have dozens of friends in this game; or they don't have to be old players with 4 years of gatherings and gold to be better in such a short time. 

There are team modes in PVP, just write in trade chat you are looking for team PVP at the same hour of battlesquare, compete with them.

Or, we should have two battlesquare areas, one to be able to choose your own team, one without, that you can play with random people. The random mode can even give the chance for the new players(like me) to get to know new people.

#44 qweweqweqwq

qweweqweqwq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:38 AM

I only see destroyers getting kills on stunned/frozen invokers/sorcerers and this is not 1v1 the problem here is that 1 team are stacking invokers/sorcerers against a team of mixed class and fyi invokers/sorcerers cc is still broken even summoners too and nobody in the right mind will stand still on a x spamming destroyer unless he/she is stunned/frozen but in the end dps beats burst damage from sniping.

Edited by qweweqweqwq, 09 October 2017 - 01:41 AM.

#45 Roseupfromdead

Roseupfromdead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:38 AM

You will copy paste your post to reply me, I will copy paste my post to reply you. At the end nothing will change; you are happy about the situation and I am not. This will go on forever.

I posted this topic so that the developers and GM team are aware of this problem that we are having. Now that they are aware of it, maybe they will check it themselves and take actions. It is just a suggestion, not a complaint post. I already wrote that it is not against the rules. If it was, it would already be reported.

Teaming up with 10 people in one team and not giving any chance to the other team is not a healthy game play.

I am telling again, not everyone has to be so popular to have dozens of friends in this game; or they don't have to be old players with 4 years of gatherings and gold to be better in such a short time. 

There are team modes in PVP, just write in trade chat you are looking for team PVP at the same hour of battlesquare, compete with them.

Or, we should have two battlesquare areas, one to be able to choose your own team, one without, that you can play with random people. The random mode can even give the chance for the new players(like me) to get to know new people.

The problems you faced was about Targeted specific players won, you not happy, suggest to separate them.

battlesquare is a place for players to join and kill/get flags, why strong players join as a team are not healthy? they surely can join as a GUILD , as a TEAM.

more unhealthy things are some player log alt , some player join and quit, some player even afk !

There are team modes in PVP, just write in trade chat you are looking for team PVP at the same hour of battlesquare, compete with them

If I say OP , please dont join BSQ,  there are pvp mode that you can apply handicap or ask in trade to look for some non-expert pvper to play with you, how you feel?

this is exactly what you asking OTHER players dont join bsq! why you feel unhappy about losing that you can ask other player dont go in bsq? thats so weird!

dont forget even they make a new random join system, player better than you / that you hate still make you lose (if what you do is captrued insteal imrpove yourself)

and you will complain the same thing all over again.

I'm just saying the case you mention in the post, plus im not replied you in last  quote, make it clean.

#46 IncestBorn

IncestBorn

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:48 AM

I think you missed the point here, they have known the issues for years and nothing has been done to fix the problem. When something is touched in-game and reboot is for the worst possible outcome.

Like I stated earlier 1000x times the problems has been addressed about BSQ and 1000x remains the same.

The best Dragonica and most balance that there ever was, it was called THQ. Than the improvement came in and make everything worst, most of the balance has been done due to the combo chain effect that still messed up today, than they re-worked the element cards and now is a totaled mess, not to mention the killing of some classes that did not need it a nerf = players running elsewhere for fun.

Well, what can I say, learn to play like it is or do what almost everyone else has done. Is empty for a good reason.

#47 manege

manege

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:01 AM

Like it was posted many times before. BSQ is not just meant to be for as you call them "expert PvPers" (which i completely disagree on). 

Newcomers to the game should also be able to enjoy this part of the PvP content. This server won't survive for long if we continue to be selfish.

I suggest to create 2 different BSQ's for 80+. I believe this might relieve the concerns mentioned here.

#48 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:47 AM

dont forget even they make a new random join system, player better than you / that you hate still make you lose (if what you do is captrued insteal imrpove yourself)

and you will complain the same thing all over again.

Please just think about this line right here for a second. What else can those players better than you do for you in random teams? They can make you win. This is the difference, a lot of people are talking about op's argument that was about specific people while who the people winning are actually makes 0 difference. Bsq has always, always since its release been mostly one sided, and that's a fundamental fault in the system that really can't be argued against to be honest. Now whether or not it should be changed because of this is a thing that is up to every individuals own opinion, I'm pretty much indifferent.

#49 Turpi

Turpi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationPvP Ranking Mode
  • Server:God's Sanctuary

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:07 AM

I dont understand why the "weak" people always pick the sites which is losing while they had enough chances to join the winning site. If they would do that they would automatically weaken the "stronger" site and givin advantage to the "losing" site. But no, those people always pick the other team.

Then there are those people who "want to be able to do something" and "dont want to get killed the whole BSQ". Those people are the ones who are waiting 10 minutes to join the winning site and are then the first people in the line to beat the other team in 4 vs 12.

Also Agitodesu got a point-

BSQ is all about drama. If those "OP" people arent joining BSQ is mostly completely empty.

My Suggestions:

• increase the cooldown for heals so you can only heal yourself once - then if you die your cooldown on healing gets resetted.
  • Disable Dark Knight or lower the Damage on the Critical Hits -> 30k dmg on crit at 25-30k def players aint something i call balanced
  • fix or remove Golgons bugged stun
  • to the "weak" people : dont stack in one team, line up in the "winning" team
  • to the "strong" people who are not friends with the other guys: dont line up in the team which is already winning
  • if you should crash in BSQ dont let them freely pick the team, let them just enter the team they were originally in

AND feel free to report those guys who manipulate teams on purpose by using 2 pc's and leaving the game with their one char. Only problem is that they do that so fast that they dont appear in the "playerlists" in BSQ. SO you only sse them appearing at the spawn point for 0.5 seconds and then they are gone again.

Once a 3o3 ended up in a 3o7 in like 1 second and i didnt know how. After seeing the new player in the opponent team it was obvious what they did.

Kinda impossible to report those people because as i said: thy dont appear (or only appear shortly) at the BSQ player list and most of the people aint waiting with their finger on the screenshot button on the spawn point to try to catch those. Also the cooldown on the "screenshot function" (dont know if i remember that right) is kinda counterproductive for those situation.

This being said i would like to here a suggestion from the GM or FORUM team how to deal with that situations.

#50 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPortugal / France
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:04 AM

Make

"Balanced Premade Set" & "Premade Weapons"

Equal to all classes!

I know it's complicated or wont be done but...

2 [BSQ Modes] 

-[Actual Mode] - With the normal sets people farm and geared up 

&

-[Premade Mode] - Where all players get auto equips like "emporia"(the displayed sets)

All get that set with a weapon = stats/enchant/sockets etc

Example on Picture

97IfQAk.jpg

-Balance the sets with the most important stats to each class.

Depending on classes make set with more or less stats.

Dunno... It's like impossible to get a balance in this game :/

Ninjas and Sentinels where to OP with aim and dodge! They got all nerfed and those 2 stats kinda useless!

Dragons where to OP with block... killed the block system... now its all Bugged even the socket card for block doesnt work!

Why not Stop with nerfs and BOOST those classes that are like in extinction?

Because of all those complains game is killing Classes time to time.... Killing PvP and well killing the game itself.. sadly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users