Question about stats distribution - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Question about stats distribution

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JohnSmith1212

JohnSmith1212

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:19 AM

Hello! Me and my girlfriend started playing RO2 this weekend, and we are enjoying it so far! But I usually suck at building characters in RPGs, so I would like to ask: how do you build a good character stat-wise in this game? Should I dump everything in 1 or 2 atributos or shoukd I distribute it more?
I'm playing as a magician and she as a thief.

Edited by VModCupcake, 09 October 2017 - 05:21 PM.

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:36 PM

Hi John, 

Hope this does not come too late. It is usually recommended to dump everything into 1 or 2 stats (Usually full Vit, or some amounts of either Str or Int depending on your class). Stat builds are not too important since most of your stats will come from your weapons and gears. At best maybe 3% of your stats will come from your stat build, and that's only if you're not using proper gear. Later on it makes up like 1% of your overall total so don't worry too much about it when you're starting out. If you did distribute it across, don't worry about it! The impact is so negligible you would never notice (I had STR in my Wizard up until level 80 (ML30) and I did not affect me at all. There are monthly events to farm stat resets if you ever feel the need to do so when you are higher level.

As a beginner you can both go full Vit on the safe side since you are not likely to spend a lot on perfect gears and the extra HP can help. A dead DPS is no DPS afterall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users