Open, "The Bible of Chakrism" | Chakri's Current Build: Most Up-2-Date 2018 #DarlingInTheBanding - Page 3 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Open, "The Bible of Chakrism" | Chakri's Current Build: Most Up-2-Date 2018 #DarlingInTheBanding

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#51 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:01 PM

that's why i support ocps

peasants like me can enjoy 3/4 of what elite players stacked with gods and and mvps can deal.

with ocp introduction i think im ready for any future merge with chaos even though we lack gods and mvps at thor server.

maybe im wrong? hahaha

oops...off topic. bye

#52 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:15 PM

peasantlivesmatter

#53 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:22 PM

I want the merge too but unfortunately the merge is not happening and both sides dont want to start over in a new server lol

#54 Kirito927

Kirito927

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:59 PM

This is a teaser ~ The way of the Paladin ... The way of Grand Cross.

People have asked me how to level Crusader and/or Paladin with Grand Cross. I am not going to do a complete Grand Cross tutorial yet hence I'm hiding my gears at the moment. When we get a complete set of gears and this Grand Cross build becomes real solid. I'll make a full video to show how to maximize Grand Cross damage and what basic necessary gears you need.

The way of the Paladin is to be a Spear of Justice, to destroy the darkness and guide brightness into the world.
The way of the Paladin is to be a Shield of Vulnerable, to defend the defendless and extinguish the wrongful.
The way of the Paladin is to be a Faith of People, to believe, no matter how dire the situation may seem.

Hi, can you share the build and gear to build a G.Cross paladin , iM really interested with this

#55 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:27 AM

first time seeing a Royal Guard soloing Horror Toy Factory (well almost).
His damage sucks but that's ok cause his gears are low tier.
​(excuse the cheesy and annoying music) LOL.

​I hope by the time Imperial Feather comes to iRO and if they did or will modify Imperial Glove to spam OB.. then I can't really wait!

#56 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:51 AM

For a RG to solo NTF, he either needs 2 Kiels or String. Maybe I can try Grand cross later if she is Undead/Shadow idk lol

#57 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 01:01 PM

For a RG to solo NTF, he either needs 2 Kiels or String. Maybe I can try Grand cross later if she is Undead/Shadow idk lol

yeah I'd like to see you do it. I have not seen any RG in iRO solo this instance..

​..or at least uploaded their video of it.

​She is Ghost by the way. Using Mild Wind will help a lot.

​Actually in all your MVP videos, I have not seen you use Mild Wind.

​Your damage could have been a lot more.  :)  (It adds 50k on my VP to Amdarais)

​Inspiration does not dispel it so you can buff yourself with it beforehand. 

#58 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

Inspiration is kind of overrated isn't?

#59 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:37 PM

first time seeing a Royal Guard soloing Horror Toy Factory (well almost).
His damage sucks but that's ok cause his gears are low tier.
​(excuse the cheesy and annoying music) LOL.

​I hope by the time Imperial Feather comes to iRO and if they did or will modify Imperial Glove to spam OB.. then I can't really wait!

you already can solo HTF right now. I’ve done it way before bio5 came on RK with only IB+BB so there’s practically no reason RG with bio5/OCP cannon spear and OB can’t do it. All you need to do is stack up neutral resist (HBP DR+immune alice will reduce her dmg to peanuts) and shadow/undead armor. she’s nothing but skill spam while waiting for her to die. I would say you only need about 3-4min to kill her on any decently geared RG right now. As long as you have bio5.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 26 January 2018 - 03:39 PM.

#60 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

yeah I'd like to see you do it. I have not seen any RG in iRO solo this instance..

​..or at least uploaded their video of it.

​She is Ghost by the way. Using Mild Wind will help a lot.

​Actually in all your MVP videos, I have not seen you use Mild Wind.

​Your damage could have been a lot more.  :)  (It adds 50k on my VP to Amdarais)

​Inspiration does not dispel it so you can buff yourself with it beforehand. 

I mostly solo in this game. I dont have TKD kid to buff me that hahaha

I dont think boss being Ghost make solo'ing it hard. I think it is that you need to hit 2 of them at the same time is hard. You can OB yes but that 2 seconds /rice ...

It is just that you need to bring in your alt String but then I think that doesnt justify solo the instance if you bring an alt to buff you  :heh:

#61 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:06 PM

you already can solo HTF right now. I’ve done it way before bio5 came on RK with only IB+BB so there’s practically no reason RG with bio5/OCP cannon spear and OB can’t do it. All you need to do is stack up neutral resist (HBP DR+immune alice will reduce her dmg to peanuts) and shadow/undead armor. she’s nothing but skill spam while waiting for her to die. I would say you only need about 3-4min to kill her on any decently geared RG right now. As long as you have bio5.

​thanks for the tip  :)

I mostly solo in this game. I dont have TKD kid to buff me that hahaha

I dont think boss being Ghost make solo'ing it hard. I think it is that you need to hit 2 of them at the same time is hard. You can OB yes but that 2 seconds /rice ...

It is just that you need to bring in your alt String but then I think that doesnt justify solo the instance if you bring an alt to buff you  :heh:

Use +7 Leo Crown. It will proc Mild Wind level 4 (Fire)

Autocast when physically attacking. (Only if refined to +7 or higher)

Inspiration does not dispel this.
And it's actually perfect for it since Mild Wind converts your status ATK unlike Aspersio or Elemental converters which only converts equipment ATK.
​It's even more perfect for you since you have Megs.

Level Property 1 Earth I_MWEarth.png  2 Wind I_MWWind.png 3 Water I_MWWater.png 4 Fire I_MWFire.png 5 Ghost I_MWGhost.png 50 6 Shadow I_MWShadow.png 7 Holy I_MWHoly.png

To be honest I don't have any patience using Overbrand on MVPs.

​the 2 second delay is annoying as -_-.

​I'm used to killing MVPs in seconds so the 4minute time Crosscy said is just too long for me. LOL.

really hope @Campitor make Imperial Glove spammable for OB  :D 

​the 100% variable cast reduction and +200% damage boost to Grand Cross interests me though.

Edited by awesomegeek, 26 January 2018 - 07:21 PM.

#62 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 03:47 AM

And it's actually perfect for it since Mild Wind converts your status ATK unlike Aspersio or Elemental converters which only converts equipment ATK.

Level Property 1 Earth I_MWEarth.png  2 Wind I_MWWind.png 3 Water I_MWWater.png 4 Fire I_MWFire.png 5 Ghost I_MWGhost.png 50 6 Shadow I_MWShadow.png 7 Holy I_MWHoly.png

​I'm used to killing MVPs in seconds so the 4minute time Crosscy said is just too long for me. LOL.

​the 100% variable cast reduction and +200% damage boost to Grand Cross interests me though.

Ahh .. ok thanks. I'll look into it.

Usually I'm dumb about game items and mechanisms. I play game based on my instinct lol

#63 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 04:50 AM

Ahh .. ok thanks. I'll look into it.

Usually I'm dumb about game items and mechanisms. I play game based on my instinct lol

​Aspersio & Elemental Converts= only equipment ATK.

Mild Wind = elemental enchants both status ATK and equipment ATK.

​Inspiration + Meg = insane status ATK.

​RG benefits the most from it.

#64 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 05:48 AM

and then

I'm quoting you Nirvanna21

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:54 PM

To flesh out Sigma's answer a little more

Mild Wind effects your StatusATK and continues to do so for the duration of mild wind. By activating 1 of the 4 potential mild winds available that takes your Neutral property StatusATK and makes it elemental which means there is no loss from Fenrir's Ghost Property.

After activating Mild Wind, you can un-equip your weapon and re-equip it again to leave ONLY your statusATK effected by the mild wind bonus.

You then use enchant poison to make all the rest of your damage poison property, and then apply vendom impression to reduce her resistance so that your poison damage will now do 1.215x the damage. So instead of just doing 100% damage all around, you do 100% StatusATK and 112% for the rest.

now go make an alt GX lol

Venom impression is for:

Neutral = 150%

Ghost 1 = 150%
Ghost 2 = 112.5%

Fire 1 = 187.5%
Fire 2 = 187.5%

Earth 1 = 187.5%
Earth 2 = 187.5%

Wind 1 = 187.5%
Wind 2 = 187.5%

Poison Enchant + Venom impression has the best results on Lv1/2 Fire/Wind/Earth/Water elements, since their oposite element gonna do just 175%

And

You gonna use Dark Claw whenever you gonna melee anything, since your melee damage becomes 2.5x, whatever the element.

credits to all :)

#65 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:40 PM

keep your eyes peeled out Chakri, looks like one of the mastery secondary passive skills available for an awakened Royal Guard includes the ability to wear two shields (as the class was originally going to be able to do supposedly back when it was post beta stage development)....

#66 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:24 PM

keep your eyes peeled out Chakri, looks like one of the mastery secondary passive skills available for an awakened Royal Guard includes the ability to wear two shields (as the class was originally going to be able to do supposedly back when it was post beta stage development)....

O_o where did you find that my quick google search brought up nothing is that supposed to by 4th classes or you joking  :heh:

#67 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:44 PM

O_o where did you find that my quick google search brought up nothing is that supposed to by 4th classes or you joking  :heh:

https://forums.warpp...ry-vip-meeting/

#68 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:45 AM

Will imperial feather + ring make grand cross a viable end-game build? or at least a viable leveling build for 100-175?

#69 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:22 PM

Will imperial feather + ring make grand cross a viable end-game build? or at least a viable leveling build for 100-175?

Grand cross does well against Undead and Shadow property monsters. The skill itself has many drawbacks to be honest due to its mechanisms and I'm not really a fan of it. It does look awesome however lol. I think it is a good mobbing skill over all for Crusader/Paladin and early low level Royal guard until you are decently-geared for Cannon spear or Over brand which in my opinion are much more efficient at mobbing then Grand cross. Sure though, I wouldnt mind trying to do GC-only OGH run or any high level Undead/Shadow instances for lols.

Without Imperial Feather + Ring combo, a Crusader/Pally should already be able to mob in Low TI regardless of monsters' element.

#70 2791130726184901777

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:18 PM

And I thought you were running Eden gears and it's all about skillz. 

#71 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:26 AM

And I thought you were running Eden gears and it's all about skillz. 

This is the only video that truly shows the true gears I use in WoE :/

Other videos, I edit to put fake gears-I-wish-I-have equipment window over the top of my real equipment window ... which is Eden gears  :p_angel:  :p_devil:

#72 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:34 PM

iRO Chaos Royal Guard Solo

Nightmare Toy Factory

RG vs Celine Kimi + Her Phantom

#73 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:39 PM

The VP on kimis tho :v

#74 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:45 PM

The VP on kimis tho :v

Was trying to see if I could kill her faster than her heal lol

#75 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:32 AM

did you use 2 megs? Or Imperial Ring and BSG?

​could you do faceworm next?  :D 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users