For all the seasoned players out there; I need your criticisms on RE:START/WP. - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

For all the seasoned players out there; I need your criticisms on RE:START/WP.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 xepherian

xepherian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

Howdy hee, howdy ho, welcome to my post. This post is specifically targeted to the people who have been playing Ragnarok for years, whether on Private Servers or Official Servers, I don't discriminate. Actually, I don't even care if you're seasoned or not, feel free just to voice your frustrations. I have a question to ask of you;

> What are your long-term problems with RE:START, WarpPortal, or etc.? <

Now you're probably thinking, "Why should I even answer this question? We've been complaining about the same thing for the last 1/3/5/10/15 years and they've never fixed it." Well, truthfully, there's no reason you should answer my question. The reason I want to know is because, well, occasionally I pick a game that has bad reviews on Steam and I go through its features and such to verify if it really is bad or not. I compile my reasoning and turn them into a garbage-tier YouTube video because I need a creative export somewhere in my life. This is the first time a game that I want to play has been review bombed so hard, and obviously a lot of the dissatisfaction is coming from people who are experienced in Ragnarok, or at the very least have extensive history with Gravity / WP. I wanted to get the perspective of those who have criticisms that may be relating to their long-term experience with this game to offer a specific kind of view in my video.

Personally, I don't have very many problems in RE:START, or with WarpPortal, but I also haven't played Ragnarok as extensively as many people who are here today have. Thus, when I hear, very commonly, things like "This server won't be open for more than a year." or "This server is just a last-ditch cash-grab from the community.", it's kind of disheartening for me because this is my first real attempt at playing Ragnarok with my group of friends. I've played two other Private Servers in my life ([Removed] and one other server I don't remember) but never really could play the official servers (either because I couldn't pay, and when Valkyrie was around I was in my senior year in high-school, so I unfortunately couldn't focus on the game).

So, please feel free to share with me your criticisms. I'm sure they're speckled around here on the forums, but I figure there may be some people  with strong opinions that aren't exactly relevant to any of the focus points, and thus haven't had a chance to share them recently. This isn't a WoE post, so I'm hoping for some civility to keep this thread open for at least a week :p_smile: . My video will likely be composed and into post on Monday (10/16), so posts thereafter may be skipped. :(

Since I would like to use your post (or at least your words) in my video, if you want me to credit it to an account or Twitter handle or website or anything like that, please just mention it and it will be done. :thx:

Edit: Whoops, didn't know I couldn't mention servers, so the server name got cinna-bombed. Rest in peace.

Edited by xepherian, 09 October 2017 - 01:51 PM.
Mod Edit: Removed mention of illegal server.

#2 toastbr0t

toastbr0t

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:10 AM

bots

#3 RoaringRabbit

RoaringRabbit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:14 AM

Re:Start isn't a cash grab. It was launched in several different countries through Gravity KO's affiliate publishers. Warpportal itself isn't a bad publisher in my opinion. They've got to make a profit and sometimes it does seem like they reach pretty deep into the player's pockets but really if enough players don't like something all they have to do is stop purchasing that product and provide critical feedback instead of whining. There's a big difference between those two things. 

Every MMORPG constantly has floods of "this game sucks/is going to die" within a few months after players realize that it's not what they imagined it to be. We build up expectations for a game to be perfect. The implementation of RE:Start was different than what it was advertised as, which is something players have rightfully been vocal about. Now we're on a schedule that is getting new content and new classes much quicker than what we had been told--for better or worse. It's just like another game that people expected to be the second coming of old school RO. It was NEVER advertised as that. But people flipped out when it turned out to be a very different game that had creative *notes* of older MMOs (not just RO), and burned the forums down with complaints and massively left. 

It's been well over a year now and the game is still chugging along.

This happens with almost every game on the market. I see it on every forum/reddit/social media. Most of the satisfied players do not bother with the forums. They are busy enjoying their game and the community that is actively playing rather than ranting on the forums. RE:start's population is fairly healthy for a "progression" server of such an old game. We're getting several cash/content updates per month between both types. The GMs are active. The bot team has made it SO much better. 

Warpportal isn't perfect. No company is going to be a perfect fit for all players. However, they are one of the better western publishers I've seen in my 15 years of gaming. I've stuck around since closed beta, and will continue to play. It's not perfect but it's still a good game and a decent enough company for me to want to support it with my spare time and cash. 

The game is NOT going anywhere. It's doing well enough to continue forward for a long time and if the community gets its act together, more players will join as well. As far as the bots go, when the idiots who buy zenny/items quit playing the bot situation will improve further. The GM team handling them have been doing great so far.

My only real criticism is that a lot of features seem to be coming out that involve silvervine. I'm not a fan. I think it's better to enhance the classes in the game and not provide too many convenience items that affect the in game market. But our team of GM/Support aren't too bad. I adore CM Astra and JelloShaker as well. They're very friendly and interact with the players during the livestreams during the week. I know a lot of games that don't allow players as much access to the company. 

As I stated, I don't believe the game is going anywhere and I'm going to continue having fun with my guild for a long time to come.

#4 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:35 AM

Gravity are taking their sweat time in solving the game problem... Despite the fact, that the game was released years ago...bug still left unfix. Wish we dint have different version eg kRO, iRO, pRO and etc Ro running under different companies with different version and customization. Stupid move by the company + headache for the developer to fix problem for each individual server (taking ages to fix ).

Wouldn't be in this mess if everyone was playing the same version.

The msg i get from Gravity is this [Snip]

Edit:

Part II

Warpportal on the other hand usually get hit in the brunt for something that IS Gravity Mistake! Its management and CM (Community Manager) tries hard to make the best of sometimes hard situations that pop up once in a while. (Kudos!!). Even though its a small company...they do have very dedicate staff that work till the wee hours to solve their customer problem (Evidently from their post and reply). Admire their dedication in trying to do the best in their Games. Restart is a new "GAME" and like any new MMO you’re likely to experience a few hiccups with the servers at the beginning. The biggest issue ATM is the connectivity issue and DDOS Mitigation. (Bots are secondary to me. ). 

Edited by Dukeares, 10 October 2017 - 10:02 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed link, content with filter bypass.

#5 Jinkuyii

Jinkuyii

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:12 PM

How high is the chance that they create a proper anti-bot-system and opena  new server with it?

#6 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:01 PM

My problems with restart are that they don't seem to have a proper vision for the direction of the server. It seems to change on a whim/dependent on random undiscussed feedback.

Other problems are things like that the staff don't understand what happens in game. For example, mailbreakers/swordbreakers being in so early had a huge impact (a negative one imo) on gameplay, yet they seem to refuse to take any feedback that could help remedy the situation. 

They seem intent on treating restart as if it's a classic server... which it's not. It's a renewal server and so it needs renewal equipments to replace the change in physics. Cast time is a great example of this, it was made harder to get a decent cast time, so they implemented equipments that took the place of stats. Restart has none of this so it impacts the gameplay experience. 

#7 ultrahiangle12

ultrahiangle12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:25 PM

It's a renewal server and so it needs renewal equipments to replace the change in physics. Cast time is a great example of this, it was made harder to get a decent cast time, so they implemented equipments that took the place of stats. Restart has none of this so it impacts the gameplay experience. 

it is actually really easy to get good/decent cast time. it is just really hard/impossible to get super fast/instant cast times.

#8 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:32 PM

it is actually really easy to get good/decent cast time. it is just really hard/impossible to get super fast/instant cast times.

Well that's only because they normalized some skill by removing the fixed cast time portion. So for some things it's easier, but it's not as impactful as say, getting 99 dex on a wizard. 

#9 bigcfromrbc

bigcfromrbc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Server:Restart Odin

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:43 PM

For one I'd like Mi Gao's to be better.   I enjoyed a lot of leveling there or just hanging out.    Aside from that, I'm a classic player learning renewal and it's wonky.   Nothing feels 100% right.      I would like to see some cool legit events in the game.    Seeing staff seeking feedback from players would be great too.   We're the ones in the trenches playing the game every day.   We know whats good and what isn't.   

#10 SemBadTriip

SemBadTriip

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationWonderland
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:58 PM

My problems with restart are that they don't seem to have a proper vision for the direction of the server. It seems to change on a whim/dependent on random undiscussed feedback.

Other problems are things like that the staff don't understand what happens in game. For example, mailbreakers/swordbreakers being in so early had a huge impact (a negative one imo) on gameplay, yet they seem to refuse to take any feedback that could help remedy the situation. 

They seem intent on treating restart as if it's a classic server... which it's not. It's a renewal server and so it needs renewal equipments to replace the change in physics. Cast time is a great example of this, it was made harder to get a decent cast time, so they implemented equipments that took the place of stats. Restart has none of this so it impacts the gameplay experience. 

end.

#11 Signar

Signar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:46 PM

I play on new RO servers to compete with people. Why play a server where someone can do zero work and bypass you by running bots. Zero reason for me to play.

#12 Lan2007

Lan2007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:08 PM

What I like (talking about Re:Start):

- Server its not (at least not yet) P2W. Most kafra shop items are purely cosmetic, being the exp boost from VIP the only thing giving paid players an actual advantage over free ones.

-Staff actually pay attention to player demands and are aware of the problems that exist in the server.

What I don´t like

-There are a lot of Issues still to be solved, like the botting problem, the zeny scammers and Connecting issues. Problems that private servers with besament dweling staff seem to have solved a long time ago and that I´m at disbelief paid Pro´s still can´t.

-Comunity play still not as healty as other servers, probably the cause is the afore-mentioned problems. Sometimes playing Re:Start feels like living in the Wild West with all the stealing, scamming, rude playing and people making justice with their own hands. Although this has decreased in the last few months is still a thing.

#13 jysup

jysup

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:18 PM

Re:Start is a grind level 99 server . There is nothing to do in exeption of leveling . There is like 5-6 quest that you can make super fast or super long . The game have no middle . You cant farm valuable item to make zenny like I did during 4 years of my game play on euRO server . Farming immortal , poison spore , stem , Ori , Elu because bot do it and make the price crap. You can farm silvervine but I think that is actually a joke . . . You character is super strong ( monk one shot everything ) or super crap ( Assassin is pure garbage ) . You can be a trap hunter that make 3x average damage a player can do .
Pvp is just broken as always . 1 WOE per week is not enough .
Why I still play it ? Prontera BGM I guess loll . Oh and its important to know that in Re:Start , everything can happen . Everything .

#14 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:27 AM

I pick a game that has bad reviews on Steam and I go through its features and such to verify if it really is bad or not. I compile my reasoning and turn them into a garbage-tier YouTube video because I need a creative export somewhere in my life.

I hope that I am able to sway your reasoning by what I have to say.

"If it really is bad or not"

You are talking about the best mmorpg in the world so really it is the best.

"What are your long-term problems with RE:START, WarpPortal, or etc.?"

Here is a list of long-term success for RE:START:

GM's are trying to get the server stable and in good standing for its customers.

Woe has been off the chain.(keep your videos coming everyone!)

Fresh server, who does not like that.

An under staffed company that still cares.

No worries of server going down for a long time.

Best mmorpg class system and pvp system there will ever be!

Fun and cute.

Guild system to make friends.

An experience you don't want to miss.

Here is a list of long-term problems for WarpPortal:

Now, I really want to get into this topic.

Forum censorship:

For a long time now, quality of life edits have been legal to use in game.

WarpPortal has a strict policy that does not allow players to talk about these edits on the forum.

This plays into a future problem that RE:START will have.

Player's will be using secret quality of life edits to gain an advantage in a pvp setting.

You want to know what kills most servers fast? Might be the cheating and unfair advantages that cheaters get?

I think there should be a vetting process to get certain quality of life edits approved that can put everyone on a closer playing field in this upcoming pvp environment.

Banning players that make to many accounts.

WarpPortal limits an email to three accounts. Each account has 3 free character slots.

Here is where it gets interesting. Say you have a person that wants to be an RO big shot some day.

Well, he is limited to 9 free character slots per email unless he want to pay some real money to expand his character slots. He would have to pay one time vip for each account to unlock the extra character slots.

Unfortunately, he had bigger plans than that. He wanted to make many email accounts.

This gets him banned and he has to explain why he was making that many email accounts.

The GM's have a choice. They can ban the accounts or release them.

It is not fair to have a player that has 100 accounts RELASED.

Then have a player afraid to make any more email because they may get banned.

What does this leave the community?

A person with an unfair advantage.

The whole idea is ridiculous because if they did make a rule to limit the emails per ip.

Then the people using proxy for each account have an unfair advantage.

Here is a list of long-term problems for WoE:

Cheats create unfair advantage and legal quality of life edits are being suppressed.

If the community truly wants this server to last, they will suck it up, realize that there will be cheaters and adapt to the situation the best legal and ethical ways that they can.

I personally feel that WoE is the life of an RO server. Let the community keep this one alive!

Edited by mattxor, 10 October 2017 - 10:05 AM.

#15 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:47 AM

Since my last complaining is a little bit behind why not... of course reasonable ,some issues i mentioned many times have gotten better not perfect but better:

1. Bots , i guess the most obivious it is still a huge problem, but the start to deal with it in a more efficient way, i still miss a promised bot shield though i would say 60% (felt) improvement 

2. Communication . I stated that one often and to my suprise actually ( i normally dont expect that from publishers) it gotten a lot better, you could still step up your game, i know its seems unreasonable to put out news when you feel there is nothing new yes... but even if there is nothing new ,letting players know you have issue on your radar and its a work in progress (even without a final estimate date) still helps the player base to understand that you care

3. Cash Shop items... well that one... i have my stomach aches with sanke head still, it is still a way overpowered item, but given the last implemented headgears i think it might got better with you on the power creep matter... i am not to happy about it but the damage is already done and there is that

4.  The suggestion Thread... that one crosses the communication part aswell, just once in awhile ( every 2 weeks or so) , post in a thread that you have read it... and you thinking about some suggestion or why not 

5. Balancing ,this one is highly complicated, Ro was never a balancend game it i would never expect that to change all to much, but you might want consider some major fixes or minor fixes to certain classes exclussivly , i dont suggest to nerf knights into the ground or push assasin to the heavens ... they are just happen  to be on the top and bottom line of thinks... the field doesnt even need to be even just alittle bit closer together.

#16 Philione

Philione

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:16 AM

bots,  bad support and a lot of bugs

#17 hungrymuch

hungrymuch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:07 AM

Long term problems is the screwed up market and some cash up items. As many have said the bots have just made it too easy for some players to get everything but also made it easy for others to max out in gear too quick and if you don't max out you get stumped so there's not a need to grind anything but zenny and you don't even need a huge amount. The enriched oridecons and elus i feel were a bad idea to be released this early. Maybe when there's more content and gear and repeated items won't be as common in the market? but as it's stands it's just too easy to get upgraded gear 

Lastly the woe pots, just plain and simple are too good and make the players lazy. But those are the best choice of success so it's a no brainer to use them. I won't say RE:Start is a cash grab but with how they're releasing some things i think they themselves might not think the game will last that long and are trying to make the most money ASAP. There were some OP as hell cash gear, i believe we will be seeing those sooner than expected.

#18 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:35 PM

I agree with Xellie as far as WP not knowing the direction of the server, and also not really having a grasp of how different things can impact the game. WP is too near-sighted in my opinion, and that short-sightedness is clouded by money signs.

A prime example (which is also my one of my griefs with the cash shop) was when they implemented the parrot on shoulder on the Renewal server. First, they put the parrot in a box for 500kp iirc. Then after people bought the box, we were burned by the fire sale that happened shortly after which had the slotted version of the parrot for 300kp. When I sent a ticket in asking to trade my normal, more expensive parrot for the cheaper slotted one (with no additional refund, mind you) I was denied.

Also, we have WoE pots that apparently don't even work in WoE, Crimson weapons coming out even before we hit third classes, items in the cash shop that make several aspects of the game obsolete, etc. I understand WP needs to make money to keep supporting RO, but the cash shop in its current form is poison to the server, imo.

And to make matters worse, when they ask for feedback for certain issues, the GMs/CMs/etc either pick and chooses who they'll listen to and ignore everyone else, even when proof is displayed, or simply ignore everyone and do what they want anyway. Some times, they get things right, but often times, they'll implement things without ample testing or any testing at all, which leads to a lot of unnecessary down time and band aid fixes. 

Edited by belld1711, 11 October 2017 - 02:37 PM.

#19 weeko

weeko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:33 PM

end the gutterlines!

#20 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:55 PM

My biggest complain its woe pot boxes and how it has totally shaped the server. Leveling, economy, woe, equipment, partying, mvp, etc.

Anything you do is closely related to woe pot boxes. In all my years in ro, i have never seen how ridiculous easy it gets for players to access blue pots. I am kinda dissapointed by that and the lack of deep planning / thinking you needed to do before for your character. I guess times just change to "light mode" games with low difficulty.

Any other issue, bugs, scheludes, customer support, bots, zenny sinks, is not as impactful as woe pots, to me at least.

In the good side, the server seems stable, and the population is still ok, though it has lost a lot of players by the lack of difficulty, many people 99d in a few weeks finding themselves with nothing else to do since they can access to 90% of the content and goals relatively easy.

#21 GKole

GKole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:13 AM

There are RO complaints and there are specific-to-this-server complaints with some overlap.

• BOTS
    1. It was SO BAD before that right now is actually tolerable and pleasant to people who experienced the server even just a few weeks ago. They have taken steps to reduce bots but they are far from gone. People still use bots to get ahead, it is a constant problem. They destroy the economy (a genuine player who gets a rare item leveling in new player areas will only get a paltry amount of zeny since a botter gladly throws up his twelve items to sell and doesn't care if he sells them for 50% less because he's working with volume no real player would experience)
    2. Because botting was so rampant (And people continue to bot now) there is untold damage in the sheer wealth some players amassed before anything was done. Huge portions of guilds are the product of botting - if every botter got his due we'd see half or more of many large guilds gone overnight. Won't happen bc warpportal is incompetent and relies on the dumbest, simplest tools to go after botters. Also many botters do also pay into the game - I'm guessing this is a big factor in why their bot response is largely ineffective. These guilds propped up by rampant botters are of course now leading the way toward holding castles/god items so botting has paid off BIG TIME on this server. 

• Screwy Server Stuff (Broken potions, Poorly blended mechanics)
    1. WoE Potions are extremely cheap, spammable ways to replenish HP and SP.  The presence of a ridiculously cheap and effective way to regen like this is not something that was present in past servers and completely devalues entire classes, builds and even the concept of leveling with other people in general. The old way of needing a tank, a healer, DPS is replaced since your tank can heal himself and DPS for next to nothing with these cheap pots. This mean that the DPS and the healers (priests, wizards, pretty much any non knight class)  level on their own while knights  solo to 99 at a speed no other class can touch. 
    2. The mechanics that dictate how everything works in RO are referred to as either Classic Mechanics or Renewal Mechanics. There are a ton of differences but essentially Renewal mechanics were a large revision that happened so that 3rd classes could exist (these classes are years away from being on this server and are incredibly overpowered). These mechanics adjusted many things from Classic mechanics so that the 3rd classes would go from unkillable walking death machines to slightly killable walking death machines. These changes made many 2nd classes laughably weak compared to what they could do under Classic mechanics but as the goal was to get to third class this was never an issue. 
      1. Except on THIS server there are no trans OR third classes. So you have things like priest heal being extremely low (this and woe pots make priest heal actually worthless. Priests don't really even heal anymore in parties) and wizard magic damage being pathetic. Many classes suffer being very very weak because they play in a system designed for much stronger versions of themselves.

#22 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:17 AM

We have earthquake but we don't have gtb.

Snake hat > *.

WoE Pots being used outside of WoE.

Rouges are last :(

Reliance on large parties to get good exp.

#23 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:26 AM

So for me

Short Term:

- More event, there should always be an event in game at any given time, example: Temporary Exp quest (I remember the Goat trading repeatable quest was awesome, see link below), Explore quest (louyang, kulun, amatsu photo visits were fun), Headgear quest, More in game event (hide and seek was fun), Special monster that drop special item for trade in for stuff (whites, silvervine, slot coupon, etc)

- 2nd class skills

Long term

- Keep releasing content

- 2nd Class/Skill balance (this is specially needed between each bracket of class release, right now we're pre-trans with classic monster with renewal mechanics, it makes no sense. It also impede leveling greatly for certain class meaning they are falling behind and weaker then other classes)

- Better way to combat bot (random pin when login?, client guard, better reporting tool maybe via in game)

Repeatable quest

http://irowiki.org/w...able_EXP_Quests

Edited by Navy, 13 October 2017 - 06:28 AM.

#24 braskavemen

braskavemen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:02 PM

RE:START:

Has not been a well planned server since the beginning:

• Renewal mechanics create unbalance between classes since the server is currently at a 'classic' state and it is not going to have renewal classes for quite a long time
  • The BOTs problem has not been handled well and caused (still now) the economy to be broken
  • Pay2Win-Easily available WoE potions that are usable outside WoE are a game breaker, implemented with the sole purpose of getting WP/Gravity plenty of easy $$$$$
  • Generally that concept of a clean and freshly started (initially classic) server is totally corrupted in this server because of how it has been designed
  • EXP way too easy compared to how a classic / official server should be (feels more like a non-official server)

These are the main issues for me. I still enjoy the game to a degree because nostalgia and because I play with old gamefriends from previous iRO servers

#25 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOutside Your Window
  • Server:Trans

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:50 PM

My Problems with Restart/WP

>bots

>bugs

>spam the login = your a bot = ban / acct wipe

>some costumes are more of a cash grab then others, aka hat box's are 100kp yet the wings/backpacks are 300kp 

>no shark hats

>GMs

>ticket system
>mob count/exp not what it should be

there is more to list but i will keep it short 

Spoiler

[/spoile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users