wtf is this lol ( staff read this plz ) - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

wtf is this lol ( staff read this plz )

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:19 PM

i have 5 bags on my lv69 mystic -> bought with 500 malls ( 8 bag slot expansion )

it doesnt work then it say you need an +3 o.o then i go back to item mall and ther is no +3

can you guys add it that the 8 bag slot expansion also works on 3 or can exchange it for 3?

or give me back my 500 mall points bec ther was no info about what you need when you have 5 bags

...................................................................................................................................................................................
also biside that give us somthing usefulls plz you guys stole our lant / xeons in your fail
new items

!? and after that !?

( you guys kicked us <snip> fail 22% forge which is totally useless )

Edited by AndraSyte, 11 October 2017 - 01:29 PM.

#2 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:41 AM

You have to send a ticket, they will help there, i had same problem and was fixed fast.

#3 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:46 PM

i sended tickets o.o

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:22 PM

If you don't already have a support account, you can make one here and then reply to your ticket at the website.  You should also check your spam folder in case a reply from support was misdirected to spam.  If it has been more than a few days since you created your ticket and you have not had a reply from support, you can send the ticket number to Krexus here at the forum and he can look into the status of your ticket

Since no one here at the forum can help with this, I am closing this thread. Please pm me if you have any questions about making a support account.  

I hope your issue is resolved soon

Closing topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users