October 11th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 4 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 11th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

95 replies to this topic

#76 Wetsy

Wetsy

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:11 AM

Sleeper map is only accessible through one portal and is completely empty...

#77 IcedCafeMocha

IcedCafeMocha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:59 AM

has the geo map einfild04 portal from einbroch been added yet or?

#78 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:22 AM

has the geo map einfild04 portal from einbroch been added yet or?

This. This ia a highly anticipated map and there's a lot of first job classes waiting to go there to farm to job 50.
Can you fix this soon please??

#79 LaNoirEX

LaNoirEX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

As I mention before in other tread would be nice to have a guide line about what would be Einbroch/Einbech . I meen , ok those are new city and ?
We need to know what are those city for , wich mobb is there , wich is not . Wich one have XP changed or not (like mia gao sting etc ) . Wich mobb will not drop the card ( In Re:Start everything is possible )
What quest to do there ? Is Mine dungeon will work . Do the MVP card from SRX will drop ? Wich field will be new ?

Why dont you make a event with some SRX and stove invading prontera and they would drop 1 silvervine with I dunno , 10% chance for like a 10-15 min of pure fun .
Why dont you make an Ore farm Event to encourage the magic about those industrial poluate environement .

Why dont you hiring me ?
;)

Why can't I like this 20 times?

#80 goldfish11

goldfish11

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:20 AM

Does anyone know what the sting exp was before the bumps? I just want to compare the new exp!

Edited by goldfish11, 13 October 2017 - 07:18 PM.

#81 Niriw

Niriw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:22 AM

Does anyone know what the sting exp was before the bumps? I just want to compare the new exp!

Also, my new favorite typo may be the "spoopy specter" costume.

Pretty sure it was intentional lol

#82 LaNoirEX

LaNoirEX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:00 AM

Also, my new favorite typo may be the "spoopy specter" costume.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/spoopy

#83 debyond

debyond

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

i really like this city, but there's no need for me to go there, why don't make an event there? I miss this random things on RO.

#84 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:25 PM

Were gathering a list of what was missing from the Einbroch packet we received. We will implement it with the next maintenance.

#85 MichelleDawn

MichelleDawn

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:36 PM

Like Ein 3 4 5  maps    :Emo_15:

Were gathering a list of what was missing from the Einbroch packet we received. We will implement it with the next maintenance.

#86 Coderie

Coderie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:28 AM

Can we possibly get a right-click report bot option? I am sick of all the ks monk bots in tf.

#87 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:35 PM

I'm not too pleased with the release of Skull Cap. I understand that we need more gear to help boost MATK on the server, but I do not believe Skull Cap was the right choice. Before this headgear's release, there was some amount of uncertainty on what weapon was the best one to use and reasonable arguments could be made for a few options. Skull Cap makes EBW blow everything out of the water and completely removes the choice in that slot until we get better weapons (which don't release till trans gear).

#88 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:03 PM

I'm not too pleased with the release of Skull Cap. I understand that we need more gear to help boost MATK on the server, but I do not believe Skull Cap was the right choice. Before this headgear's release, there was some amount of uncertainty on what weapon was the best one to use and reasonable arguments could be made for a few options. Skull Cap makes EBW blow everything out of the water and completely removes the choice in that slot until we get better weapons (which don't release till trans gear).

I could not agree with you more. I just blew 9mil on Gentleman's Staff/Magician Hat combo for my ME Priest to get the highest MATK possible before I get a Divine Cross. Now, a week later, this gets released... /:

#89 bigbanks

bigbanks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:05 AM

Can we get more spawns on the Majorous map? The increased EXP is nice, but there aren't enough spawns on the map to make it worth party play. For the effort it takes to get down there, it should be better.

#90 Skormi

Skormi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

i think, before updates, the gm team should set up a poll to ask the players what we want next.
since lately it's been a lot of headgears, the poll choices could each be some craftable headgear that is pretty useful, or the poll could be for costume boxes... then we can vote on the one we want to come next update. that way we won't be caught off guard and possibly spend money on something that gets out-classed (see above) AND the gms will get to see what we actually want. so far a big issue has been misjudgments on the gms teams parts.

#91 SRamos

SRamos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:48 PM

Any chance of Alice Doll [1] for the next update?

#92 firedrop555

firedrop555

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:06 PM

thanks for totally bankrupting my wizard by releasing skull cap, love how my 30mil staff turns into a 5mil staff overnight

Edited by firedrop555, 16 October 2017 - 07:18 PM.

#93 bigbanks

bigbanks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

Can we please get an update for the other guild dungeons, too? Prontera, Payon, and Geffen guild dungeons are nowhere as good as Al De Baran's in terms of exp.

#94 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:09 AM

Still my question would be here, why was it missing in the first place?

#95 Wyvernclaw

Wyvernclaw

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

Hi everyone, just a quick question how come there are no NPCs in the Einbroch weapon shop or the Einbech tool shop?

#96 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:51 AM

Hi everyone, just a quick question how come there are no NPCs in the Einbroch weapon shop or the Einbech tool shop?

We'll be adding these in next week's maintenance.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users