Patch Notes 10/11/2017 [Complete] - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 10/11/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:43 PM

DSPatchNotes.png

Maintenance Notes
Patch Version 0.6.8, Game Version: 10.2.0.13

Server Maintenance
2017-10-11, 12:00 Server Time

Note: Patch notes are subject to change.

DS-Events.png

Happy Birthday Dragon Saga!
Celebrate Dragon Saga’s 7th Anniversary with us.

7th Anniversary farm Event

Collect Letters from the Alphabet Boxes which are dropped by monsters to trade them at the Vending Machine for stuff.

Collect HAPPY and trade those letters for the Anniversary Costume Box #1 which contains randomly one of these items:
Blue Wreath
Orange Wreath
Purple Wreath
Rubber Glove Hat Thumbs Up!
Rubber Glove Hat Hi!
Cake Balloon
Party Hat
[Event] Ultimate Hero Helmet
[Event] Ultimate Hero Bottom
[Event] Ultimate Hero Gloves
[Event] Ultimate Hero Wings
White Lord Shoulder
White Lord Bottom
White Lord Shoes

Collect BDAY and trade those letters for the Anniversary Costume Box #2 which contains randomly one of these items:
Wreath of Light
Red Wreath
Gold Wreath
Green Wreath
Rubber Glove Hat Yay!
Birthday Balloon Dragon Saga
Cake Hat
[Event] Ultimate Hero Top
[Event] Ultimate Hero Shoulders
[Event] Ultimate Hero Shoes
White Lord Helmet
White Lord Top
White Lord Gloves

Collect BACK and trade those letters for the Anniversary Back Item Box which contains randomly one of these items:
Golden Anniversary Cape
Golden Anniversary Wings
Golden Anniversary Quiver
Golden Anniversary Muffler
Silver Anniversary Cape
Silver Anniversary Wings
Silver Anniversary Quiver
Silver Anniversary Muffler
Black Anniversary Cape
Black Anniversary Wings
Black Anniversary Quiver
Black Anniversary Muffler

Collect ILIKE and trade those letters for your personal I Like! Ring.

ExCo System and Ancestor Items (Part 1)
Just on time for the 7th anniversary of Dragon Saga we are proud to introduce 2 new systems which are connected to each other.

ExCo System

An ExCo (an abbrevation for Experience Container) is some kind of new currency. Everytime your max level character (currently Level 85) reaches 100% of EXP you get one ExCo which can be traded for some kind of things.
The ExCo trader is our new NPC Lucius. This little guy calls himself a Fallen Angel and wants to rule the world – at least when he is grown up. To take over the world Lucius needs a lot of experience and because of this he wants your Experience Containers (ExCo). Since he is a boy and does not know how to be really evil he gives you something in return (maybe the story of ruling the world is just bragging and he only tries to get rid of his diaper – who knows?).

The following items can be traded:

[Event] +2 Skill Points – 1 ExCo
[Event] Equip Inventory Expansion (1 Slot) – 1 ExCo
[Event] Consumable Inventory Expansion (1 Slot) – 1 ExCo
[Event] Misc Inventory Expansion (1 Slot) – 1 ExCo
[Event] Cash Inventory Expansion (1 Slot) – 1 ExCo
[Event] Pet Dye Potion – 10 ExCo
1* Ring of the Ancestor – 1 ExCo
1* Belt of the Ancestor – 1 ExCo
1* Necklace of the Ancestor – 1 ExCo
1* Bracelet of the Ancestor – 1 ExCo
1* Earrings of the Ancestor – 1 ExCo

Lucius can be found at Port of the Winds, Ellora Camp and Arcadia City.
The number of ExCo you have collected can be seen at the MiniMap below the money as soon as your character is Level 85.

Ancestor Items (Part 1)

Ancestor Items are a new type of items which can be obtained by trading for ExCo with NPC Lucius. After you have obtained one the item can be found in the new Ancestor Vault which can be accessed at NPC Sofia or NPC Lucius when your character has reached Level 20. The Ancestor Vault can be accessed by every character on the same account.
By double click or right click on one of the Ancestor Items the particular item will be equipped to the new Ancestor Page which can be seen at the Character Overview by pressing the Ancestor button.
Once equipped the item can’t be put back into the Ancestor Vault. You can either keep it equipped or destroy it by dragging it out of the Ancestor page.

Every item comes with one special stat which should help your low level characters to become a great adventurer.

This is only part 1 of the Ancestor Item system. Part 2 will contain the possibility to upgrade the Ancestor Items to 2* and 3* items. We will release the second part soon.

DS-Changes.png

- This is Mine! skill has been added to Feilon and Fillon mounts

Item Mall

Ultimate Hero Set added to the BigWheel
[Best] Ultimate Hero Set added to the MixBoard

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:42 PM

What does lucius look like, what are the stats for the best ultimate hero costume, and does this also mean we don't have to look at a new level cap anymore?

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:46 PM

What does lucius look like, what are the stats for the best ultimate hero costume, and does this also mean we don't have to look at a new level cap anymore?

For me it's 4:45am now I will post everything else tomorrow. Currently there is no new level cap when the level cap raises the ExCo will be given out at the new level cap.

The system can be easily adjusted whatever the level cap will be in the future. It's always for the max level chars.

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:46 PM

ok cool, looking forward to it.

#5 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:00 PM

Question for the Ancestor items

Will the 2* and 3* upgrades cost 1 ExCo each for upgrades, or is it going to cost 2,3, or even more ExCos per 2*&3* upgrades?

Edited by Starkespada1, 10 October 2017 - 06:01 PM.

#6 testg

testg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

I will not say anything before seeing the product but it looks promising. What are these new set stat i wonder?

#7 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:42 PM

Sounds good, glad there's sp as reward, means your ExCo will always have at least one useful thing to buy with it.

#8 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:54 PM

This is definitely better than last year!! Great work

#9 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPortugal / France
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:05 PM

Looks like a Great event :D 30h/24h Farm Spam xD

[Best] Ultimate Hero  sounds like:

1 STG +30

2 INT   +30

3 HLT  +45

4 AGI  +45

5 AS   +65%

6 MS   +65%

7 FCR +2%

Just wondering how it looks cant even think about anything else! Dont make a  reworked set or it will kill me! :Emo_18:

Sadly 2 days ago was cleaning my Extra Vault and trew aways 300 likes  :Emo_14:

#10 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:06 PM

After im done with plasma and ele farm i think ill be lvlin until i drop dead :D 

#11 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:16 PM

[Best] Ultimate Hero  sounds like:

1 STG +30
2 INT   +30
3 HLT  +45
4 AGI  +45
5 AS   +65%
6 MS   +65%
7 FCR +2%

It's always good to have dreams  :D

Sadly 2 days ago was cleaning my Extra Vault and trew aways 300 likes :Emo_14:

No need to be disappointed. You have to collect the letters I-L-I-K-E this time not the like item.

White Lord Set

WhiteLord.jpg

Ultimate Hero Sets - in left-to-right order of their grades ("[Event]", normal (adv.Grade), "[Best]" (artifact grade) )

UltiEvent.jpg UltiBW.jpg UltiBest.jpg

Stats [Event] Ultimate Hero:

Set Effects:
STR+15, INT+12, HLT+10, AGI+12, Crit Dmg +2%, FinalCrit +1%, Phy/Mag Damage Drop +3%

Helmet: Crit Rate +25%, Top: Max HP +5%, Bottom: Max MP +5%, Shoulders: Crit Dmg +7%, Gloves: AS +10%, Shoes: MS +10%, Wings: FinalCrit +2%

Stats Ultimate Hero

Set Effects:
STR+30, INT+25, HLT+20, AGI+25, Crit Dmg +5%, FinalCrit +2%, Phy/Mag Damage Drop +6%

Helmet: Crit Rate +50%, Top: Max HP +10%, Bottom: Max MP +10%, Shoulders: Crit Dmg +12%, Gloves: AS +20%, Shoes: MS +20%, Wings: FinalCrit +4%

Stats [Best] Ultimate Hero

Set Effects:
STR+45, INT+35, HLT+30, AGI+35, Crit Dmg +8%, FinalCrit +4%, Phy/Mag Damage Drop +10%

Helmet: Crit Rate +80%, Top: Max HP +15%, Bottom: Max MP +15%, Shoulders: Crit Dmg +22%, Gloves: AS +30%, Shoes: MS +30%, Wings: FinalCrit +6%

The sets have been found while we are looking into our assets. They have been created for the official Singapore server years ago (which is closed now). Enjoy.

Welcome NPC Lucius
(and notice the stylish diaper :) )
Lucius.jpg

#12 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:27 PM

Sounds like a pretty awesome pve set...

#13 Hayatoh

Hayatoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:My

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:43 PM

Wings with FCR +6%  :p_omg:

#14 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:47 PM

It's always good to have dreams  :D

No need to be disappointed. You have to collect the letters I-L-I-K-E this time not the like item.

White Lord Set

WhiteLord.jpg

Ultimate Hero Sets - in left-to-right order of their grades ("[Event]", normal (adv.Grade), "[Best]" (artifact grade) )

UltiEvent.jpg UltiBW.jpg UltiBest.jpg

Stats [Event] Ultimate Hero:

Set Effects:
STR+15, INT+12, HLT+10, AGI+12, Crit Dmg +2%, FinalCrit +1%, Phy/Mag Damage Drop +3%

Helmet: Crit Rate +25%, Top: Max HP +5%, Bottom: Max MP +5%, Shoulders: Crit Dmg +7%, Gloves: AS +10%, Shoes: MS +10%, Wings: FinalCrit +2%

Stats Ultimate Hero

Set Effects:
STR+30, INT+25, HLT+20, AGI+25, Crit Dmg +5%, FinalCrit +2%, Phy/Mag Damage Drop +6%

Helmet: Crit Rate +50%, Top: Max HP +10%, Bottom: Max MP +10%, Shoulders: Crit Dmg +12%, Gloves: AS +20%, Shoes: MS +20%, Wings: FinalCrit +4%

Stats [Best] Ultimate Hero

Set Effects:
STR+45, INT+35, HLT+30, AGI+35, Crit Dmg +8%, FinalCrit +4%, Phy/Mag Damage Drop +10%

Helmet: Crit Rate +80%, Top: Max HP +15%, Bottom: Max MP +15%, Shoulders: Crit Dmg +22%, Gloves: AS +30%, Shoes: MS +30%, Wings: FinalCrit +6%

The sets have been found while we are looking into our assets. They have been created for the official Singapore server years ago (which is closed now). Enjoy.

Welcome NPC Lucius
(and notice the stylish diaper :) )
Lucius.jpg

It could be :D

but looks nice! if not wrong years ago there was a very similar looking 1  :hmm:

but nice :)

#15 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:07 AM

Damn this actually looks pretty nice.
But just to get this right.. Ancestor Items are like a second IM page right? Except that nobody sees it but they still give me Stats.

Edited by nighty007, 11 October 2017 - 12:18 AM.

#16 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:28 AM

I really like the look of the White Lord Set. Overall a pretty good event and the new IM sets are very useful for PVE people like me. The ExCo system looks pretty promissing, I can't wait to try it out.

Thank you very much for all of the hard work Poppie!

Regarding the ancestor items Poppie is speaking about an account wide ancestor item vault and a button on the character overview page. So I assume we get another character overwiew page for the ancestor accessory items. I highly doubt these will be either IM nor regular equip items. If I understood this right they will be a completely new kind of item - ancestor.

I might be wrong now but according to what Poppie already "did to the game" (in a very positive way that is) I highly doubt we are talking about any normal/regular stats here. Poppie called them "special" and I learned if Poppie calls something "special" things turn out to be not the way somebody would expect it. Especially if they are designed to "help the low level characters".....this can be anything but the usual stuff.

Whatever these ancestor items will turn out to be I can't way to see them. :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 11 October 2017 - 12:31 AM.

#17 cenen

cenen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:17 AM

Nice, thank you team!!

It is nice to have rewards even after level 85. I didn't quite understand the ancestor items, but it will be clearer once we have them in front of us, I suppose.

Happy Birthday!!

#18 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:54 AM

Since there will be an use to the XP system at level 85, will it be possible to see what prevents us from getting friend points at that level ?

#19 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:38 AM

Btw.... that Lucius would look nice as a pet!! :D

yOIwbiz.jpg

EDIT: This should be a great moment to add back to Item mall the Zodiac Weapons Boxes! So people can match theyr sets! :D

Edited by KyoneskeMaekho, 11 October 2017 - 03:43 AM.

#20 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:15 AM

EDIT: This should be a great moment to add back to Item mall the Zodiac Weapons Boxes! So people can match theyr sets! :D

Good point!

One other point, getting 85 has actually had more negative effects than positive ones when compared to staying say 81 in pve because of lowered drops rates in a few cituations, so it's good that there's now finally a reason to go get that max level.

#21 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:28 AM

Good point!

One other point, getting 85 has actually had more negative effects than positive ones when compared to staying say 81 in pve because of lowered drops rates in a few cituations, so it's good that there's now finally a reason to go get that max level.

That is somthing i was about to post!

Make a new Hidden Map for lvl 85!! Secret Lava is Low Drop rate of items for the 85 players #6

We need to go to F1 elluman spam so we drop only silver there but no Monster Count! :D

#22 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:41 AM

ExCo System and Ancestor Items (Part 1)
Just on time for the 7th anniversary of Dragon Saga we are proud to introduce 2 new systems which are connected to each other.

ExCo System

An ExCo (an abbrevation for Experience Container) is some kind of new currency. Everytime your max level character (currently Level 85) reaches 100% of EXP you get one ExCo which can be traded for some kind of things.
The ExCo trader is our new NPC Lucius. This little guy calls himself a Fallen Angel and wants to rule the world – at least when he is grown up. To take over the world Lucius needs a lot of experience and because of this he wants your Experience Containers (ExCo). Since he is a boy and does not know how to be really evil he gives you something in return (maybe the story of ruling the world is just bragging and he only tries to get rid of his diaper – who knows?).

The following items can be traded:

[Event] +2 Skill Points – 1 ExCo
[Event] Equip Inventory Expansion (1 Slot) – 1 ExCo
[Event] Consumable Inventory Expansion (1 Slot) – 1 ExCo
[Event] Misc Inventory Expansion (1 Slot) – 1 ExCo
[Event] Cash Inventory Expansion (1 Slot) – 1 ExCo
[Event] Pet Dye Potion – 10 ExCo
1* Ring of the Ancestor – 1 ExCo
1* Belt of the Ancestor – 1 ExCo
1* Necklace of the Ancestor – 1 ExCo
1* Bracelet of the Ancestor – 1 ExCo
1* Earrings of the Ancestor – 1 ExCo

Lucius can be found at Port of the Winds, Ellora Camp and Arcadia City.
The number of ExCo you have collected can be seen at the MiniMap below the money as soon as your character is Level 85.

Ancestor Items (Part 1)

Ancestor Items are a new type of items which can be obtained by trading for ExCo with NPC Lucius. After you have obtained one the item can be found in the new Ancestor Vault which can be accessed at NPC Sofia or NPC Lucius when your character has reached Level 20. The Ancestor Vault can be accessed by every character on the same account.
By double click or right click on one of the Ancestor Items the particular item will be equipped to the new Ancestor Page which can be seen at the Character Overview by pressing the Ancestor button.
Once equipped the item can’t be put back into the Ancestor Vault. You can either keep it equipped or destroy it by dragging it out of the Ancestor page.

Every item comes with one special stat which should help your low level characters to become a great adventurer.

This is only part 1 of the Ancestor Item system. Part 2 will contain the possibility to upgrade the Ancestor Items to 2* and 3* items. We will release the second part soon.

What are the stats of these?

#23 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:08 AM

That is somthing i was about to post!

Make a new Hidden Map for lvl 85!! Secret Lava is Low Drop rate of items for the 85 players #6

We need to go to F1 elluman spam so we drop only silver there but no Monster Count! :D

They are not able to create any new maps yet, because the tools to do so are still not working.  Just try to stay patient, try to give them the time to need to figure it out and to get everything needed working. I'm sure all of us prefer good work instead of rushed half broken crappy work.

For now here is my personal solution for this problem until the day comes their tools start working:

Farm your monster count at Secret Lava, you get a lot of gada coins in there and with a level 85 char you are really fast farming them. Hippo is a level 85 char and this is what I do in the case I'm in need of Gada Coins.

Farm your silver coins either at Dragon Valley mission or at Elluman mission, which ever you prefer. Both do scale, so just pick the one you like the most.

Yes for now you have to farm the 2 things at 2 different spots, but at least you are able to farm both things. I personally see the silver coins I drop at Secret Lava while farming Gada Coins just as a little bonus. Sure, this is not the best solution of the world but for now it works.

I'm all in for bringing back the Zodiac weapons to the IM. Would be nice and yes make a good match to the new costumes.

#24 zeroskyes2

zeroskyes2

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:15 AM

kinda regretting not saving my money now, could've wasted it on dragon saga instead of console games :p_laugh:

#25 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:13 PM

Servers are back up!

Please update the game to version 0.6.10

The client will be at version 10.2.0.13 after patching

Additional changes:

- Grand Merchant Certicate +10 added to ExCo trade for 1 ExCo
- Grand Merchant Certificate +100 added to ExCo trade for 8 ExCo
- Character Slot Expansion (1 Slot) added to ExCo trade for 20 ExCo

Known Issues:

- After equipping the ancestor items you need to re-login or change the map
to make them effective. This is a general bug in the server which needs to be addressed.

- the effect of the Ancestor Necklace is not given when a Pet is equipped. This will be fixed with the next update.
Workaround: Un-equip the pet shortly if you need the effect

As always when a system upgrade has been implemented please let us know about any possible issues. Thank you!

Thank you for your patience and enjoy the game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users