Patch Notes 10/11/2017 [Complete] - Page 2 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 10/11/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#26 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:35 PM

i got a question what is the ancestor vault for? only for those item type?

EDIT: and when the ancestor item is equip it cant be unequipped? or it's a bug

Edited by zirothos, 11 October 2017 - 12:43 PM.

#27 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:37 PM

i got a question what is the ancestor vault for? only for those item type?

Why do you think it's called "Ancestor Vault"?  :heh: 
Seriously, it's an account-wide vault for the new Ancestor Type items.

#28 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:45 PM

EDIT: and when the ancestor item is equip it cant be unequipped? or it's a bug

From the patch notes:

Once equipped the item can’t be put back into the Ancestor Vault. You can either keep it equipped or destroy it by dragging it out of the Ancestor page.

With the next Update to this system there will be a mechanism to upgrade them to the next grade and you will get the possibility to turn them off.

#29 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:58 PM

quick question for popcorn,

Is the Event hero set you get from letters in the boxes tradeable?

If it isn't I can't begin to imagine how many boxes you will need to open in order to complete it...

#30 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPortugal / France
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:03 PM

Thanks for the Zodiac Weapons 2 !   :no1:

#31 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:07 PM

quick question for popcorn,

Is the Event hero set you get from letters in the boxes tradeable?

If it isn't I can't begin to imagine how many boxes you will need to open in order to complete it...

Yes it's tradable exactly because of this (but soulbound after once equipped)

#32 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:17 PM

Is it me or the Drop Rate of the boxes  = Very Low!

300 Mounster Kill = 1 box  :Emo_17:

Might be unlucky but ... xD

#33 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:27 PM

The drop rate of the boxes is the same as for the silver coins.
Sometimes after the server restart and with only a "few" players online the RNG is behaving strange. It should "regulate" itself after some time - as always.

#34 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:29 PM

The drop rate of the boxes is the same as for the silver coins.
Sometimes after the server restart and with only a "few" players online the RNG is behaving strange. It should "regulate" itself after some time - as always.

Ok Thanks!!!  :no1:

#35 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:35 PM

Btw i see many people on game asking how to trade the "EXP"!

Just go kill a monster if you are at 100% and it auto consumes EXP to a ExCo Points!

#36 VaNak

VaNak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:56 PM

I dont know
How to use ancestral items ? I double click and now i dont see it in my vault -_- 

#37 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:26 AM

I cant explain, how much i love these Rubber Hats. Best thing i have seen in my entire life. Brb farming more boxes for more hats (Even tho i already have 3 different rubber hats) :p_laugh:
DZwEsNi.png

#38 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:27 AM

I dont know
How to use ancestral items ? I double click and now i dont see it in my vault -_-

Hi!

Are you 85?

U need to get max Lv.85 at 100% Exp to get 1 ExCo!

Them u  select the item *Exmaple* Belt click on it and press F1 to Confirm! If not Wront Thats it! :D

#39 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:31 AM

Hi!

Are you 85?

U need to get max Lv.85 at 100% Exp to get 1 ExCo!

Them u  select the item *Exmaple* Belt click on it and press F1 to Confirm! If not Wront Thats it! :D

A small addition to this:

ExCo can only be farmed by Lv. 85 chars - that's right. Only Lv. 85 chars can obtain the ancestor items.

After you obtained an Ancestor Item from NPC Lucius (Trade ExCo menu) the item automatically goes into the "Ancestor Vault". The Ancestor Vault can be accessed by every character which is Lv. 20+ on the same account your Lv. 85 char is. 

By double clicking/right clicking the item in the Ancestor Vault the item is equipped to the particular char that clicked on the item in the Ancestor Vault. The item can then be found equipped on that char by pressing the "Ancestor" button at the character overview window.

#40 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:31 AM

It seems that i cant see the pets of other player if I open their informations. I can see the pet outside but the slot does not show a pet.

#41 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:35 AM

It seems that i cant see the pets of other player if I open their informations. I can see the pet outside but the slot does not show a pet.

I already noticed that issue. It will be fixed by the next maintenance. Thank you for the report.

#42 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:51 AM

It would be nice if we could see the colour of a pet inside the market. If there is an oppurtunity to show it please add it. I see a lot of Hover Pro's in the market and im not sure whether they are colour changed or just normal.. :/ The picture of a Hover for example is always grey, it could be changed to the colour the Hover has? .. as a little suggestion :-)

#43 Ryoko01

Ryoko01

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:34 PM

I found another game its exactly the same with a different title...

why are the game the same game but with a different title... Im confused @_@

<snip> and Dragon Saga

#44 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

why are the game the same game but with a different title... Im confused @_@

<snip> and Dragon Saga

Dragon Saga is the only and last official server. Other names you see are private servers

#45 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:56 PM

Please know that private servers (p-servers) of this game are not legit. People creating those type of servers are creating their servers with stolen content and are not allowed to create such servers. Furthermore it means that the money you might pay on those servers is directly "going" into private person's wallets who created those servers illegally. Even though some of those servers claim to be legal (because they state that the game is abandoned, abandonware and/or open source) it is not. Also having the Gravity Logo somewhere on their websites is not an indicator that a server is legit. The Gravity Logo is used unauthorized as well to claim a server is legit.

Additionally the game is not exactly the same. Dragon Saga is the only game getting constant official updates, changes and bug fixes.

Since you are new and I think people should be informed that those type of servers are not legit I keep this post and answer. Please know that p-server talk is not allowed on the forums and further discussions/questions about p-servers will be removed. Thank you.

If you are unsure if a specific server is legit feel free to contact one our CMs to ask about it

#46 Nmrud

Nmrud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:58 AM

Once again the ilike ring comes when I'm on vacation. That's why I missed it last time, I really want it this time, how long is the event going on?

Seriously that best Im set is to op. Don't se it necessary to make a set that gives all those stats. Some of the im sets will outpower the regular gear, shouldn't be that way. Although I have my suspicions of why it is introduced.

#47 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:05 AM

Although I have my suspicions of why it is introduced.

As for the "OPness" of that set - all stats it focuses on are capped stats. It is not more OP than many other artifact sets.

Many people are already at their cap amounts for most of those stats at Lv. 85. But of course you have the right to have your own opinion on that.

As you said you have suspicions. You are allowed to have suspicions as long as you don't make false assumptions in public.

The event runs for 2 weeks.

#48 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:19 PM

So here's my thoughts on the update :

Ancestor items is good but irrevelant for one of its current purpose : Giving advantages to people making more than one character on the same account over making multiple accounts. The character slots are kinda expensive and the ancestor set is rather long to get.
Then it might be because my point of view is from someone that was level 85 before the update and already grinded for my gear. If the system was introduced when I was still playing a lot I would've probably unlocked everything in the ExCo while getting money and stuff.
I also noticed that the pet dye costs a lot for what it is.

Now for the new IM set :
It is strong, very strong. My biggest concern is that at low level PvP, that set is gonna be needed for making a difference. People willing to do the PvP JobChange quest are gonna struggle against the cappers even more. While 6 % FCR on the backpack is fair in theory, it destroys the purpose of wearing Ghost Busters set. And the gloves and the shoes are 30 % which is a third of Unity and Arcadia sets. That is really strong indeed.
Ultimate Hero gloves being sligthly better than Fantasy Fox Ears, wearing it alone won't do that much of a difference though.

I Like Ring being back is highly appreciated also.

A pretty good update with interesting equipements to grab, but I think that for the IM gears it can hurt capped PvP (which I'm not really into but there are people there having fun). So maybe there should be sligthly changes with a few numbers.

#49 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:46 PM

As for capped players: This game has no mechanic to cap a character on purpose. We have no "no exp" item, no "level down" item, no "level lock" item and this is as it is and it stays as it as. Capping is not intended because everyone can guess that if it is needed to go to Libra and die on purpose can't be a wanted mechanics to cap a player. Finally it's your decision if you cap your character this way. That does not mean that we support this in any way. Even the most stated reasoned that one is not able to farm monster cards and the desired dungeon has no drops when the level is too high has been eliminated (new Monster Cards dailies and expert dungeons). The set "numbers" won't be changed.

Free IM Items: We have decided that it is possible to get free IM items in game - following the policy of pay-2-speedup instead of pay-2-win. A Pet Dye Potion is not even essential to play the game. It's a bonus that you can get it. If you think it's too expensive then that's your legit opinion. 

ExCo system/ancestor items: If you don't like the ancestor items don't get them and use the ExCo for other things like the Skill Points (which is was wish of the community to get Skill Points for reaching 100% at max level). We just added some bonus items.

Finally, thank you for your feedback. This is our statement regarding this.

#50 Mithrandir1986

Mithrandir1986

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:03 PM

I think the update is very nice. Though i don´t have the gold to buy IM set in market and don´t wana waste cash on trying to get the ultimate hero. As for the ancestry items, some parts are an option for maxed players as well. An extra 20% exp is not bad if you plan on farming more ExCo points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users