Patch Notes 10/11/2017 [Complete] - Page 3 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 10/11/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

My Feedback:
I like the idea of the ExCo Points, i really do because im probably one of the few people out there in the World who actually like to level and i already have the full Ancestor Accessories and 4 more points.
By the way, was it indended to ALWAYS start on 00,00% ? I had 99,69% yesterday and killed the expert boss, just got level up and started with 0% again, i thought i will have around 4-5% again or something. Just asking,  if it stays like this it's fine as well.
And well the Letter Event, i always like it because you have to farm and get even more rewards by using the letters to get boxes with funny stuff like the Rubber Glove Hat or the new Backs (Wings, Capes, Quiver, Muffler)

And about the IM Set.. well.. only 2-3 parts of it are pretty strong and for me, as sorcerer Lv. 85 the Best Arcadia is still better for me then this one (I still used W-Coins to get some parts of it xd)
But making more sets like this and having stronger stats on other parts like bottom, head and stuff too could be dangerous in the future, the IM Equip would be better then the Normal EQ.

#52 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:04 AM

I don't think the new set is currently that op, it just helps player reach that cap faster like popcorn stated. It would be op if stats weren't capped in the first place. Destiny set still overpowers this set by a small margin for certain classes if you are looking to literally reach that hyperstacked status. However the new set still has it's usefulness to just hit that cap fast without maximizing other stats. Overall I think its nice because of what popcorn stated and new players can reach that cap faster. I personally got it but it's still worse for my set up so I wouldn't consider it too op like some comments posted, I would switch it later on down the line.

#53 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:33 AM

I absolutely love the new update. The ExCo system does give me something to do and HIppo finally has something to do again too. I really love the opportunity to get my hands on some more IM stuff and skill points just by farming and without the need to spend real money.

I freaking love letter collecting events so this whole update is a win win situation for me.

Regarding the new Ultimate set I completely agree with Agitodesu. :p_smile:

#54 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:55 AM

What would be the point of making weak [Best] sets anyway? The standard for those has already been set really high and the stats of this new set are in line with that, it's just a fit for a different niche. And the good thing with these powerful IM sets is that it allows the 2nd tier versions of them to also be really good, so if you are working on a budget you can get a good portion of the [Best] set's stats with a fraction of the money.

Btw, there's still pve reasons to cap, mainly alexandre f1 farm for the gloves and elga misc farm.

#55 RipFinals

RipFinals

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:48 PM

What does the other Letters like V,X,Z have to do with the current event? Are they still be usable in future events? If they cant be reused, it is much better to limit the letter drops to the ones only utilize.Thank you.

#56 Kaiwindx

Kaiwindx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:09 AM

Since there's a reward for reaching max exp level85, will there be reward for reaching max exp for guild lvl5?

Reward like guild vault expansion, more guild member limit? possible more vice guild master instead of limited to 2 ?

Also how's the elemental debuff feature going, any news from it? I was excited bout the feature but it was buggy and taken down for awhile now :(

#57 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:11 AM

What does the other Letters like V,X,Z have to do with the current event? Are they still be usable in future events? If they cant be reused, it is much better to limit the letter drops to the ones only utilize.Thank you.

All letters can be reused in future events :3 

#58 NekoMix

NekoMix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:19 PM

Can you please fix the screenshot button please? It doesn't work anymore...

#59 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:12 PM

Can you please fix the screenshot button please? It doesn't work anymore...

That is not a new issue. It is not working only for some. I am already looking into this problem. For now I would recommend an external tool like Fraps (free but limited with a watermark when recording videos), Bandicam (paid), MSI Afterburner (free, but complicated because it's mainly an overclocking/benchmarking tool) or any other free screenshot tool which is able to take screenshot from games. 

#60 Yuumikitsu

Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Server:The One With A Dragon On

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:21 AM

A little bit of a suggestion for the ExCo system, Getting 100% exp in lvl 85 takes sooooo long and items in the ExCo system seems like they would be obtainable, it would take like a month to get 100% exp without exp bonuses which mind you cost more than 1 single inventory expansion slot. I suggest making ExCo into a form of currency that you randomly get after killing a monster instead, maybe have a 0,01% chance of getting an ExCo coin from each monster around your lvl that you kill after lvl 85 and then increase the cost of the ancestor items to 5 ea or something instead of 1. I am not very good with drop rates since I don't know the current stats but 10'000 monsters for an ExCo coin seems fair to me. I personally hate leveling after 70~ cause it takes so long and I know since I have 5 characters lvl 80+.

Thanks for reading and if you have any other opinions about the ExCo system feel free to tell me since I'd like to know how everyone feels about it.

#61 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

A little bit of a suggestion for the ExCo system, Getting 100% exp in lvl 85 takes sooooo long and items in the ExCo system seems like they would be obtainable, it would take like a month to get 100% exp without exp bonuses which mind you cost more than 1 single inventory expansion slot. I suggest making ExCo into a form of currency that you randomly get after killing a monster instead, maybe have a 0,01% chance of getting an ExCo coin from each monster around your lvl that you kill after lvl 85 and then increase the cost of the ancestor items to 5 ea or something instead of 1. I am not very good with drop rates since I don't know the current stats but 10'000 monsters for an ExCo coin seems fair to me. I personally hate leveling after 70~ cause it takes so long and I know since I have 5 characters lvl 80+.

Thanks for reading and if you have any other opinions about the ExCo system feel free to tell me since I'd like to know how everyone feels about it.

Gotta completely disagree with you. Get exp boosters ( pots biscuits, xp devices ) and get into lvl 30 Expert graveyard I guarantee you within  1 hour you can get 1-2 ExCos.

Edited by Kristof3195, 16 October 2017 - 09:55 AM.

#62 Yuumikitsu

Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:02 AM

Gotta completely disagree with you. Get exp boosters ( pots biscuits, xp devices ) and get into lvl 30 Expert graveyard I guarantee you within  1 hour you can get 1-2 ExCos.

Exp boosters etc costs more than the worth of an Exco Coin tho, Maybe I'm a really slow leveler and that's why I asked for your opinions so thanks for the reply. What bugs me the most are the values of the items in there, 1 slot expansion for example is worth around 400g which means that pots + biscuit + xp devices + the time spent getting ExCos should be worth more than 400g.

#63 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:04 AM

Exp boosters etc costs more than the worth of an Exco Coin tho, Maybe I'm a really slow leveler and that's why I asked for your opinions so thanks for the reply. What bugs me the most are the values of the items in there, 1 slot expansion for example is worth around 400g which means that pots + biscuit + xp devices + the time spent getting ExCos should be worth more than 400g.

Well that is up to you I craft myself everything so it doesnt cost me a copper. But the items will get later on a upgrade so we will see how much worth they will have later on.

#64 Yuumikitsu

Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:15 AM

Making them costs time tho that you could spend on farming more gold or selling the items for more gold, But I guess getting the ancestor items could be worth it to begin with, the other items I'm not so sure about tho. Also sorry for saying that it took like a month for getting 100%, I am used to the old days where 1 hour in F7 with full exp bonuses on a weekend with 2,5x Exp only gave you like 10% Exp, then add prep time, time able to actually play the game and the amount of times you can go during an Exp bonus day. Expert mode gave more exp than I could have imagined.

#65 Nmrud

Nmrud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:50 PM

As for the "OPness" of that set - all stats it focuses on are capped stats. It is not more OP than many other artifact sets.

Many people are already at their cap amounts for most of those stats at Lv. 85. But of course you have the right to have your own opinion on that.

As you said you have suspicions. You are allowed to have suspicions as long as you don't make false assumptions in public.

The event runs for 2 weeks.

Actually its very OP and outpowers anything before. With that set combined with other gear that i use i would almost max or max, final critical rate, critical damage, attack speed and movement speed. Even if some people struggles to cap one or two stats, it dosnt mean that this set should make it easy to cap other stat as well. It shouldnt be easy to max several vital stats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users