Hello all Midgardians!
As you may have noticed October has arrived and we're spinning up our Halloween Events.
The community team is running a series of "Spook Portal" live steams:
We are also running a Costume Design Contest open to both RO1 and RE:START!
- This week we will be revisiting Mi Gao and Sting EXP values again.
- Einbroch/Einbech/Mine Dungeon is implemented
- Crimson Weapons become completely locked down.
- We have further revised the RESTART update schedule in light of user feedback.
- October: Einbroch + Einbech + Dungeons
- November: Crusader/Dancer/Bard/Rogue/Alchemist
- December: Lighthalzen/Kiel Hyre
- January: Second Class Skill Quests
- Since the studio is back from their national holiday we will be inquiring about the following:
- Jeremy and the rest of the Malangdo Update
- Nightmare Toy Factory Cards
- Shadow Item Questing
- Rebel Awakening has finished the studio QA process and we are expecting deliveries soon.
- Some daily quest timers are going to be updated to match the changes we made to their associated instances.
- Were experimenting with setting the "Uniform Cooldown Resets" on instances with longer cool downs.
- Were Revisiting the community created class headgears. With the Biolabs update some functional calls started to work as they should. So were going to see about making these work as intended.
- We are aware of the issues with Tokens of Siegfried in the latest Biolabs update.
- These are not traditional use items. They can't just be blocked and the only map types that block them have the PVP flag turned on.
- This leaves us with two choices while we wait for studio feedback.
- Limit the number of times a character can die on a map where death can be random and instant (Not a good solution)
- Leave it as is
- Ultimately we are waiting on guidance from the studio on this particular subject.