5 replies to this topic

#1 Kelanio

Kelanio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:40 AM

Hey guys,

As the title says, I'm a fresh starter. I played RESTART for some time but I want to have a taste of the real deal. 

Which class do you guys feel is the best to farm some Zeny? It'll get me started to gear up. 

I read priests are very good for this. If so, any tips on what build I should be aiming for a starter?

Thanks in advance!

#2 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:57 AM

Priests are actually bad at making zeny.
GX are the masters of instancing solo at low cost, so I recommend looking at those. Once you have your incone flowing you can switch to a geared Gene to destroy MVPs everywhere pretty easily or whatever other class you happen to like.

Edited by kubikyuu, 11 October 2017 - 05:58 AM.

#3 NamzaKaren

NamzaKaren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:26 AM

Hey guys,

As the title says, I'm a fresh starter. I played RESTART for some time but I want to have a taste of the real deal. 

Which class do you guys feel is the best to farm some Zeny? It'll get me started to gear up. 

I read priests are very good for this. If so, any tips on what build I should be aiming for a starter?

Thanks in advance!

I suggest you make Ranger or GX as your first class.

Ranger is almost free to gear up. You'll be able to one shot everything with just hunter bow/arrow set and white wing set in low & mid ti.

GX is a little expensive because you need EDP to deal good damage. But you don't need crazy expensive gears. You only need eden gears and scatleton pet to start. They can solo instance at low cost.

Check out archer and thief subforum for more info about Ranger and GX.

Edited by NamzaKaren, 11 October 2017 - 06:34 AM.

#4 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:48 AM

I suggest you make Ranger or GX as your first class.

Ranger is almost free to gear up. You'll be able to one shot everything with just hunter bow/arrow set and white wing set in low & mid ti.

GX is a little expensive because you need EDP to deal good damage. But you don't need crazy expensive gears. You only need eden gears and scatleton pet to start. They can solo instance at low cost.

Check out archer and thief subforum for more info about Ranger and GX.

You forgot to mention that while Ranger is cheaper to gear up, they have a harder time soloing most things than GX. :)

(Excluding max lvl decked out chars for obvious reasons.)

#5 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:58 AM

I agree that, despite the awfully high poison bottle prices, you'll be able to get started faster on GX, and it's easier to make money with one. Ranger is better if you have a frequent duo, pref AB, GX is better if you solo.

#6 Kelanio

Kelanio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:41 AM

Thanks for the replies. I'm starting a GX initially and follow it by a Gene.

Again, thanks a lot for the replies!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users