Need gear advice for BB knight - Swordsman Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Need gear advice for BB knight

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gouveao

Gouveao

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:15 AM

Just got a hold of 2.5m selling a swordfish card and now I don't know how to spend it.

I'm lvl 63/20 BB knight, this is my build:

akEnZmY.png

And these are my current stats/gear:

jB61uDu.png

I was thinking of buying a snake hat but I realize I won't be auto attacking all that often... so I dunno. Also I'm running out of SP really fast, so ill probably be buying Silvervine for the WoE box, what do you guys think?

Any advice is welcome, I didn't really find much info about what equipment I should be using for leveling within my range of funds so if you guys can recommend any cards, weapons, etc it would be great. Also, If you find anything wrong with my build please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

#2 weeko

weeko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:09 AM

I'd spend all the money in woe pots for fast lvling

#3 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:21 AM

make an endow sage then you can us an npc claymore go high orcs or something with woe pots.

#4 Lan2007

Lan2007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:03 PM

If you are not feeling like getting the snake, get a fantastic wig instead, great for An all-purpose hat IMO.

#5 Gouveao

Gouveao

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:17 PM

Yea, I don't know about the snake... I dont think ill be getting much use out of it with the BB.

I'm thinking of getting a pecopeco card, is that a good choice at my level or should I be focusing more on my offense right now?

#6 weeko

weeko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:39 PM

It depends on where do u intend to lv up

but I think there are better options then a pecopeco right now since ur HP is low at this lv

for exemple u could buy 2 orc lady and some woe pots and lv with BB at HOs til 70-75, the only cons is that there is no good loot there

I lv from 65 to 85 at mermans in 4 days spending tons of woe pots but the loot worth it (I made around 20m there)

if I were u I'd do the same u can buy a smokie to hide the magical dmg and lots of woe pots and rush straight to 85 in less than a week

:thumb2:

Edited by weeko, 13 October 2017 - 02:40 PM.

#7 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:52 PM

Get 2x Yoyo Accessories. +10 Perfect Dodge will save you a lot of money in potions. Spend the rest of your money on silvervine --> woe potions. 

Level at castle 2 and pray for a raydric card. Once you got 1, sell any extra for superior greaves etc.

#8 Gouveao

Gouveao

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:31 PM

Thanks for the tips guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users