Box Of Venurunes & Plutorunes still Account Locked? - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Box Of Venurunes & Plutorunes still Account Locked?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 AisVentuRa

AisVentuRa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:31 AM

Why are Box Of Venurunes & Plutorunes still Account Locked?

Are you going to make them tradable again? And if not can you give us an opportunity to convert them back to Item Mall Points, because I have alot of these boxes on my vending account and I can`t do anything with them. It would be nice if you can give us a feedback about your further plans. Thank you.

#2 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:50 AM

If people would stop duping items, then boxes would be tradeable again.

#3 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:47 AM

There is no timetable right now as to when boxes such as the ones you mentioned will be unlocked. When there is an update on this, it will be posted here at the forum/ Until then, all we can do is be patient. 

As for the duping issue, accounts are being investigated and banned every day so please continue to report suspicious players and shops through the ticket system

#4 Nirvany

Nirvany

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Twitter:ysxzvl
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:25 PM

I know someone that was permanently banned, but,is innocent and having it hard to play now

#5 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:29 AM

What's alot.... ?

100+ box?

I know someone with a dozen stacks of reroll hammers locked on his account, or someone els with 100's of restat training.

Allowing players to onvert this to IM is a very very bad idea, and this will mostlikely never happen.

Edited by Cortiz, 15 October 2017 - 03:31 AM.

#6 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:42 PM

Actually it is the ROSE DEV or Management's fault in the first place, where is the security in the first place? Its not our issue why this thing happened but why do we need to suffer in others fault? I don't really understand your point making these things in locked status, what if all items were duped so would you make all items locked?!

Please bring back those items to us, make it accessible again those venurunes, etc, make proper actions. Hear your community once again, this is not a VERY BAD idea.

Thank You

#7 jhepfoy

jhepfoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:39 AM

Actually it is the ROSE DEV or Management's fault in the first place, where is the security in the first place? Its not our issue why this thing happened but why do we need to suffer in others fault? I don't really understand your point making these things in locked status, what if all items were duped so would you make all items locked?!

Please bring back those items to us, make it accessible again those venurunes, etc, make proper actions. Hear your community once again, this is not a VERY BAD idea.

Thank You

You know, I actually tried to max all my chars and promised myself to try hard to get all important passive skills that are needed for farming. I already planned to play everyday even just for an hour/day for the whole year to earn valor points. And then these things happened when I already reached 1/3 of my goal. The reason why I wanted to create a good farmer is bcoz since I can't afford to buy thru IM everytime but I can definitely buy some important items that I need from other players if I have zulie. That's the option that the game gives to players before. And also, I'm planning to farm so I can help lower the prices in the Junon by selling my items cheaper to those who really can't afford them. It became pointless afterwards.

Plus it's now difficult for me to get lucky spin pieces since I can't trade for lucky spin coins anymore. It's a good way for players to earn zulie, you buy insurances, soul crystals etc., you trade spin coins, use them, if you get lucky to get a rare piece that everybody likes, you can sell them in higher price and earn zulie. Everything was nice back then. I might earn a little but I liked that I put effort to earn something. Now it's just too difficult and options became limited.

Edited by jhepfoy, 08 November 2017 - 02:41 AM.

#8 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:48 AM

To be honest, I already warned them to not release the old ID versions of those items. Just because they locked them, doesn't mean there aren't people still duping them on mule accounts, just biding their time and waiting for them to be available again. If that happens they will flood and crash the market.

So to be blunt, until duping is fixed, they should remain locked, and once duping is fixed, they should add a second 'version' of the item, which does and functions exactly the same way but has a new ID in the game files. Those new ones would be tradable, and only sold AFTER the patch is implemented and the fix is 100% confirmed. The old version should remain locked forever.

Does it suck for venders who only bought + sold them for profit, sure. But that also happened nearly a year ago. If you haven't recouped your losses by now, or just let go of it, then that sucks. But the security and stability of everyone, veterans, casuals, die hards and noobies is more important than your one time profit when compared to the damage allowing literally tens of thousands of protections, venus and neptu's back onto the market would entail. 

It sucks, but be mature, suck it up, move on, and remember. It may be the DEV's fault the exploit was possible, but as with ALL bugs, you can't prevent everything, and they rely on the good faith of the players who find those exploits to report them as soon as possible. Obviously in this case, that didn't happen. So if you lost money, and are salty or angry, remember it wasn't the DEV's who hid the exploit and abused it for months on end, eventually leaking it to the public, that was another player[s] fault. Be mad at them. Be mad, that we have a community so selfish, they'd jeopardize the game's ability to remain online, for their own selfish entertainment. Those people will always exist yes, but when they're as condensed as they are in ROSE, this is the result. unstable markets, unfavorable locking procedures, spotty maintenances and over-all content drought while we wait for a fix. 

Having said that, I'm not particularly pleased that the exploit has still not yet been fixed. So I'm not going to white knight for the staff. They've let this problem go on far far too long, and should have asked for helped months ago to bring the issue to a swift conclusion, and they failed to do that. I'm disappointed, and more-so angered at the thought that this could be a result of pride or by trying to hide the severity of the situation in an effort to avoid shame. Whatever the underlying results are, and there could be a multitude of them, the team failed to handle the situation properly and with haste. For that, they deserve to be 'called out' or in another sense of phrasing, made to understand this is no longer acceptable. 

So that's my position on this. The over arching fault lays with the individuals who discovered the exploit, and used it to try and gain an advantage, instead of doing the proper thing that ensures the longevity of the game.
The staff is not free of fault either, as for whatever reason, it has taken an inordinate amount of time, and is no longer excusable. 
But no amount of finger pointing is going to fix the past. It's time everyone bites the bullet, sleeps in the beds they made, and works on aiming for a stronger more stable future for the game. Stop being toxic, stop being salty, stop being unproductive. If you have an opinion, state it, and move along. Stop attacking each other, or the staff, because you're upset. It's time for ROSE as a community to be mature about this, and work collectively at fixing the problem with compromises, ingenuity and diligence. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users