most efficient class to run daily quests & instances? - Page 3 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

most efficient class to run daily quests & instances?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#51 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:50 AM

you guys need to stop lying to yourselves about class efficiency for instance clearing lol. Nothing in this game comes remotely close to GX in this game if you're playing instances- except for ET.

DB RK can be smooth as all hell but you're gonna be dealing less than a tenth of what GX does in almost every single instance. The speed difference in clearing instances is absolutely absurd comparing GX to any other class- barring gene for some like FWN and ET. If that's not enough, they are the only class with free access to goddamn thanatos effect without huge drawbacks (due to ice pick on offhand) so even high defense means bonus damage for GX. Let's not forget that Frenzy, RK's unique skill, can be accessible to highly geared GXs which further amplifies their already insane damage (from EDP multiplied by dark claw) to astromical levels.

I for one would like to see EDP being used by RKs and feel godly for a little while. I'd easily fork out 3000USD for a card that would let me do that. Balance is utterly unreal in gravity's game.

They also lack nothing when doing instance. Backslide to cover area, rolling cutter destroys everything in an aoe (only one button spam required), and now they have ranged attacks with cross slasher ripper dealing over 500K damage onwards on any averagely geared GX with bone circuit (easily 1m plus on decently geared ones and no need to go beyond 1 spin). 

I repeat, you're not looking at like 50% lesser dmg or something (50% more is easily enough in any other game you find for people to cry OP class). It's 99% of the time, around10x lesser damage on most of the classes compared to GX. It can get to 30x lesser if your gx friend is geared insanely and there is no way any other lame advantage can come close to the speed advantage.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 17 October 2017 - 03:54 AM.

#52 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:56 AM

Yes. Keep in mind if your ping is too good then it may be impossible, we didn't test thoroughly.

Damn that required some very minute stat changing, how did you do it? using soul pots?

#53 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:08 AM

Damn that required some very minute stat changing, how did you do it? using soul pots?

Sheer laziness. I was lazy to grab shadow gear while running instances and noticed I was able to chain so I looked into it a bit more.

#54 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:18 AM

I for one would like to see EDP being used by RKs and feel godly for a little while. I'd easily fork out 3000USD for a card that would let me do that. Balance is utterly unreal in gravity's game.

the rune improvements should give RK's a semi EDP buff. 2x normal attack bonus. i am so looking forward to that.

#55 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:51 AM

They should sell EDP scroll in Kafra shop

#56 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:03 AM

lol

#57 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

That is the time everybody would go nuts. :heh:

Still an RK under edp, runes and frenzy is what I wanna see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users