Can We Have Paramarket Now? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can We Have Paramarket Now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#26 Divine

Divine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:37 PM

btw, everyone here thinks that all the bugs/glitches/exploits has been fixed from bio 5 updates? 

becuase i have a uneasy feeling that there are still exploit(s) that is game-breaking..

Yeah Token bombing the MVP - easy mode and getting rewarded 500 Cursed Fragments for it.

#27 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:30 PM

Would be nice to have para market and have Shard of Gigantes on it. I've had more than sufficient zeny to buy hundreds of these shards but they are just not available on the market. Enchanting Sarah's earring for EA 1/2 is such an torture, but I can't help it and will keep buying the shards to enchant it till I get my desired results. :sigh:

would actually be nice if WP makes the instance daily

#28 Yeoh900418

Yeoh900418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationTo decide later
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:46 PM

I dont even see there is a point to continue farming in those instances where the drops/loots like coag spells from ogh, bloody coins from ntf, Seagod from malangdo, bio5 fragments etc that can get easily from paramarket..

If the paramarket comes in with those instances drops, farming here will be totally dead, esp Fr those dedicated instance farmers..

Tbh, i am not 100% reject the paramarket, but the selling items should be well considered..

#29 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:08 PM

I dont even see there is a point to continue farming in those instances where the drops/loots like coag spells from ogh, bloody coins from ntf, Seagod from malangdo, bio5 fragments etc that can get easily from paramarket..

If the paramarket comes in with those instances drops, farming here will be totally dead, esp Fr those dedicated instance farmers..

Tbh, i am not 100% reject the paramarket, but the selling items should be well considered..

It's limited, the price can change if iRO decide to make it 5x,10x the normal and some instances are a week, half a week cd so if you want the faster way you can get it from Para Market. They killed WoE might as well kill PvM/Instances for the good of everyone.

#30 AustenHeller

AustenHeller

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

A money sink that could solve inflation? Nah, it's too common sensical and rational for it to happen. (LOL at people worrying about 'botting' at this stage of the game...)

#31 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

you can experience paramarket on rockridge (the room to enchant, there is a merchant selling limited amount of items, and the items sold is changed over time)

#32 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:27 PM

A money sink that could solve inflation? Nah, it's too common sensical and rational for it to happen. (LOL at people worrying about 'botting' at this stage of the game...)

botting monster drops is totally different from botting NPC that sell stuff which are obtained only in instance, lol you cant understand the difference between those two things.

#33 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:32 AM

would actually be nice if WP makes the instance daily

It's actually a good move since the economy is pretty much based on OCP

This could allow more people to get money without the need of OCP's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users