October 18th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 18th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

171 replies to this topic

#26 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:50 PM

the rules could be revised and made non-ambiguous and make it so the rewards can only be claimed during a certain time period

#27 bigbanks

bigbanks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:26 PM

Also, I would like to add that this server needs a zeny sink. Is it really that hard to sell slotted gear at the NPC? Or how about the +stat armor NPC? There is way too much zeny floating around on the server because the bot situation was out of control for 2+ months.

#28 Wil676

Wil676

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

wheres the pvp npc each town?
make the stock item easy like renewal?
seever looks dead. So easy to put this -_-. U guys cant even do it.

#29 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:51 PM

• stuffs

will you unlock the remaining einbroch fields that should be active?

when you will be fixing the remaining guild dungeons?

#30 SeeMeNow

SeeMeNow

I am New.

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:13 PM

Thanks for making increasing SIlvervine prices.

#31 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:29 PM

the only way i see this working is in adding non highly competed boted monsters for the silvervine quests (no miniboses), but keep the TI limit to avoid huge abuse.

since right now its imposible to hunt the miniboses in heavily boted maps

#32 toastbr0t

toastbr0t

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:11 PM

Every week people ask for the other guild dungeons to be buffed and every week nothing happens.

Nobody wants a refine event, the only people who refine gear are rich so this just makes the rich richer.

exactly my thoughts

#33 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:45 PM

we all wanna SPAWN INCREASE IN GD (expect Luina)

it is a shame the others are so far behind, luina could still be the best just not by so much.

#34 xepherian

xepherian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:12 PM

Please allow access to the rest of the Einbroch maps.

#35 yoyoninetail

yoyoninetail

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:04 PM

Also, I would like to add that this server needs a zeny sink. Is it really that hard to sell slotted gear at the NPC? Or how about the +stat armor NPC? There is way too much zeny floating around on the server because the bot situation was out of control for 2+ months.

^ this.

And the bots are making a comeback. Ever went to any morroc field? Its literally 1 aco, thief, assa, priest, knight in every screen/flywing.

So the zeny flood will only increase.
Really disappointing if you're farming every day for zeny and these guys just run Scripts 24/7 nonstop. Dealing 100m+ at the end of the month.

#36 notmad

notmad

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Odin Re:Start

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

These patch notes are pretty disheartening.

Halloween event cross over into another game - fair enough. won't get me to try it but maybe others will.

New costume box - nothing catches my eye this time around. costume blush pl0x

Refinement event - does anyone actually want this? I for one, do not.

Einbroch maps - no mention of the rest of the maps being implemented

GD exp - no mention of even being aware/open to balancing the other GDs

#37 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:49 PM

Well there is a good event i still dont see in renewal or here and will be a little better than upgrade event:

Increase the chance to slot items like greaves at 15 or 20 silvervines from 15% chance to a 25% or 30%

#38 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:20 AM

wow, only useless garbage.

solved problems: 0

ignored problems: all

Ro2 is crap btw. worst game i ever installed.

for refinement: we have already increased chance. tons of +9/+10 stuff on market. i cant see any use for this event. what is next event? safe +10 upgrade for silvervine? its so sad to see whats happening here...

i dont like the way the server goes. bots increase in numbers and we get annoyed by stupid crossover- and cashshopevents. gz wp. you wasted your time with this.

for the health of the server... some discount on KP/silvervine would have been better imo. maybe some valueable silvervinequests or whatelse. but no.
silvervine price is increasing like crazy already. stupid wp forcing this trend with events which are no real events....only changed upgradechange. tztztz. lazy.

#makepeoplequitagain #dontlikethis

Edited by hansibaer, 18 October 2017 - 12:38 AM.

#39 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:10 AM

the only way i see this working is in adding non highly competed boted monsters for the silvervine quests (no miniboses), but keep the TI limit to avoid huge abuse.

since right now its imposible to hunt the miniboses in heavily boted maps

Very true, the quest should teleport you into an instance room where you can fight it once a day. There is a limit on silvervine anyways, so making it easy for people to get to that 150 would keep more players interested.

#40 Philione

Philione

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:19 AM

i would like to have bossnia ingame, thank you

#41 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:32 AM

i ask myself when the first will ask for @item command.

#42 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:44 AM

Very true, the quest should teleport you into an instance room where you can fight it once a day. There is a limit on silvervine anyways, so making it easy for people to get to that 150 would keep more players interested.

Worst idea ever. you people talk so much and dont think about the consequence. we have how many angelings/devilings now per day? 96?

When we have an instanced angeling/devling for every account 1 we have how many in total? 4000? Before people start making accounts to have access to more...

angelwings is 1% with vip and bubblegum maybe 2%. which means 200 evilwings every day.

Card is 0,01-0,1%. With all specials lets say its 0,03. Which means a carddrop every day.

every day a new deviling card or maybe 2 or 3...

So you think what we really need is unlimited access to deviling? Are you sure? You want us to create unlimited accounts just to get unlimited access to devling to farm the card?
this is what we really need and what will keep more players interested? so we should make an instance. destroy all minibossdrops so its easier for you to get bs 5 silverinve, yes? FIVE. One WoE Supply is 6.
Halter Lead is 2160. And you want an instance and to earn 5? right? Which is maybe 30k zeny. Dont you think this is like nuclearstrike for  a bird for singing?

there is a reason why some monster are rare. if we would make an instance with them, they could also be everywhere on the maps. a limit to 1 wont make any difference. maybe they should just change the quest? "bring 10 shell" or "bring 10 jellopy" or something like that? swt...i mean its useless 5 silvervine... 

#43 NaryaDL0re

NaryaDL0re

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:06 AM

Worst idea ever. you people talk so much and dont think about the consequence. we have how many angelings/devilings now per day? 96?

When we have an instanced angeling/devling for every account 1 we have how many in total? 4000? Before people start making accounts to have access to more...

angelwings is 1% with vip and bubblegum maybe 2%. which means 200 evilwings every day.

Card is 0,01-0,1%. With all specials lets say its 0,03. Which means a carddrop every day.

every day a new deviling card or maybe 2 or 3...

So you think what we really need is unlimited access to deviling? Are you sure? You want us to create unlimited accounts just to get unlimited access to devling to farm the card?
this is what we really need and what will keep more players interested? so we should make an instance. destroy all minibossdrops so its easier for you to get bs 5 silverinve, yes? FIVE. One WoE Supply is 6.
Halter Lead is 2160. And you want an instance and to earn 5? right? Which is maybe 30k zeny. Dont you think this is like nuclearstrike for  a bird for singing?

there is a reason why some monster are rare. if we would make an instance with them, they could also be everywhere on the maps. a limit to 1 wont make any difference. maybe they should just change the quest? "bring 10 shell" or "bring 10 jellopy" or something like that? swt...i mean its useless 5 silvervine... 

I think you are ranting a little to hard past the Idea.

You are correct that adding all minibosses with loot would create this problem you speak of. But nothing prevents these minibosses from having no loot and bi SilverVineQuest-only.

The Idea was that you counteract the influence of bots and give new players a way into the broken economy.

Anyways. Many people have pointed out the same thing and I don't see a single person in here advocating "yeah awesome, more p2w is exactly what this server needs".

So where is gravities reaction to this? People are clearly WILLING TO PAY, we are literally begging for a way to pay that DOESNT HURT THE GAME.

#44 IcedCafeMocha

IcedCafeMocha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:08 AM

These patch notes are pretty disheartening.

Halloween event cross over into another game - fair enough. won't get me to try it but maybe others will.

New costume box - nothing catches my eye this time around. costume blush pl0x

Refinement event - does anyone actually want this? I for one, do not.

Einbroch maps - no mention of the rest of the maps being implemented

GD exp - no mention of even being aware/open to balancing the other GDs

^this

I thought the maps were supposed to be happening this week because you forgot to enable the portals last weeks maint :/

GD still needs buff and you still ignore this.

Ignoring your player base and what they want won't make this frankenserver any better than what has gone before and died/failed. Those warm seats play other games that reliably listen to the players and has a support system that doesn't take weeks to acknowledge especially when things like portals are missing from a specific episode/patch, high level bots not being banned and RMTers popping up all over the place (yes reports have been made).

Edited by IcedCafeMocha, 18 October 2017 - 04:57 AM.

#45 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:10 AM

lol frankenserver. nicely put.  :heh:

#46 VModPassionFruit

VModPassionFruit

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 443 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:24 AM

I know this topic might frustrate a lot of you, but please remember to watch your language~ <3

#47 Grissel

Grissel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Restart

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:32 AM

Server online going to 4k again. Bots everywhere. More ban pls.

#48 BruceyH

BruceyH

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:57 AM

Amazing how you can implement an actual program that can run in the background to stop bots but you don't. Even private servers have this.

Instead you ban everyone randomly without even being sure; My sage got banned yesterday and I was literally sent to prison in the middle of casting firebolt; waited for them to say something to me; THEY NEVER said ANYTHING TO ME.
Instead 30 seconds maybe a minute later I get banned... WTF

I had everything on this account; if I was a bot why would I bot this one... if I was to... the dumbest assinine bs I've ever seen.
My VIP hard earned everything account.

Instead I sat there watching all the chat bots and other stupid ass characters sitting there spamming bless and agi and I was like ok well atleast they will say something to me right? Like -_-ing anything!?
But nah leave the REAL bots in the game where there are hot spots like iz_dun, and all those other places.

Back to my original point; you wouldn't have to mistakenly ban ppl for no damn reason and I wouldn't have gotten banned if you just had some sort of shield program or something... FFS.

P.S. I already sent a ticket VMOD, so don't tell me to send a damn ticket.

Good luck on your dead ass server because at this rate it's just another cash grab rng loot box retard game like all those loot crate and nonsense bs games lately.

#49 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:36 AM

People worried about an upgrade event...

Guys, it's just one more of the innumerable problems of this server,

by the way, the economy of this server is a roller coaster (again and again.. up.. down..), ANYWAY, I have only one thing to say...

BOTS EVERYWHERE!1!!1

Why the team that hunts bots is not working anymore?

Because they're not actually banning the bots. Camp can spin all the PR he wants. Some bots are healthy for the server and this is why I'm assuming he's not getting rid of them. It also pads the online player numbers.

We know they can ban bots because they banned like 3k in 2 days. We all seen them on maps banning the bots. The inn full of bots as they banned them.

#50 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:27 AM

bots healthy for server. ROFL.Never heard such a garbage except from botters who defend this kind of cheating. bots make players sick. thats it. nobody needs them.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users