Patch Notes 10/18/2017 [Completed] - Page 2 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 10/18/2017 [Completed]

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

Also it doesn't work to press f6 to enter f6 mode 

Will take care of it by the next maintenance.

#27 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:54 AM

Report about server's stability. Am I the only one who's facing lag and disconnections many times these days? 

I personally don't have any problems of this kind. But sometimes these kind of problems occur in the cases something is wrong with the client files. In many times the issue can be solved by downloading and the installation of the pre-patched version: https://forums.warpp...rupted-message/

Maybe worth a try.

Also it doesn't work to press f6 to enter f6 mode 

Yes, noticed that too and can confirm this.

Edit: For the people not knowing about this, you can use the mouse to click on the F6/F7 menu to start it.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 19 October 2017 - 12:58 AM.

#28 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:34 AM

Please know that all off topic comments and any comments made only to troll other players or bash the game or Dragon Saga staff will be removed. Comments replying to these comments will also be removed to keep this thread on topic. Repeated breaks of the terms of use in this way will result in forum moderation. If you have a report to make or questions regarding one of your posts being removed please send me a PM and I will be happy to go over this with you.

#29 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:34 AM

I like the event and the items i get from it and i really had to get the vegabond set :p_laugh:

And the EXP-Double up potions are really nice for ExCo Expert farming, im already excited for the ExCo part 2 Update and did around 3-4h of the Halloween farming.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get Jack Beans out of the IM Boxes from the Halloween (Dailys) as well?

#30 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:42 PM

I like the event and the items i get from it :p_laugh:

Does anyone know if it's possible to get Jack Beans out of the IM Boxes from the Halloween (Dailys) as well?

I seond that. 

Farming events are my most loved events, I just like to farm stuff.

Regarding your question, yes you can get Jack Beans as a reward from the Big IM Box.

There seems to be an ongoing confusion regarding the new Grim Reaper set in the game. People continue to ask the question if you can trade/sell the Grimm Reaper set over and over again.

So I want to post the answer to this ongoing question once in public, so maybe the people read it and share the information with their friends and guild mates in the game and the overall confusion regarding this new set can be ended.(or not XD)

Yes, you can sell and trade the set to others and it even isn't soulbound.

Happy farming! :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 19 October 2017 - 11:44 PM.

#31 270160701082211520

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:53 PM

is it possible to get cute little ghost pets for halloween?  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users