• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Scalf

Scalf

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:45 PM

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, I almost quit it. Isnt fun if it possible to play with bots...NO MANY

#2 VModPassionFruit

VModPassionFruit

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 443 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:59 PM

Hello Scalf!

I know the bot situation can be frustrating, but it is a lot better than it used to be, sadly, the Novice Grounds will always be a hotspot because ALL characters have to go through it. What I recommend you to do, next to the Potato Merchant NPC, is another one that can take you to another Novice map that will be far less populated, I recommend Level 2 or Level 3, which are very similar to the default one.

In the future, if there is a particular map that is annoying for you, please use the Airstrike thread located here: https://forums.warpp...read/?p=2659866 Eventually a GM will pass by and nuke the bots on the maps people report.

Rest assured, the GM team is ALWAYS hunting and banning bots.

#3 Cyncienta

Cyncienta

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the North Pole
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:59 AM

Hello Scalf!

I know the bot situation can be frustrating, but it is a lot better than it used to be, sadly, the Novice Grounds will always be a hotspot because ALL characters have to go through it. What I recommend you to do, next to the Potato Merchant NPC, is another one that can take you to another Novice map that will be far less populated, I recommend Level 2 or Level 3, which are very similar to the default one.

In the future, if there is a particular map that is annoying for you, please use the Airstrike thread located here: https://forums.warpp...read/?p=2659866 Eventually a GM will pass by and nuke the bots on the maps people report.

Rest assured, the GM team is ALWAYS hunting and banning bots.

Idk how to write this the best way poss...

So.. u are saying it's a hotspot for bots so we Must understand... and then, that u are aware of the problem... plus I can imagine the staff is aware training ground is the what the new people see as first encounter with the server and after all of that, there is not a permanent purge of those maps? It's super easy just to rodex any newbie there over lvl 15 base is a  bot.. and prolly GM have a better tool to filter players by lvl... Still asking for patience from our side? Bc that's the only thing we can do, be patient.

Regards.

A frustrated person.

#4 Rabetita

Rabetita

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:20 AM

So.. u are saying it's a hotspot for bots so we Must understand... and then, that u are aware of the problem

Yup, thats all. Have fun! :)

#5 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:23 AM

You have to realize banning bots in the novice area is a pointless waste of time. By the time you ban 10, another 20 have been made. It's better to ban them when they can cause the most damage. (at a higher level)

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:32 AM

Please refer to latest Campitor's statement here.

Also kindly follow VModPassionFruit's advice here, channel/level 2 and 3 have less population and should get the job done :)

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users