Buff payon/pront/geffen guild dungeons exp wise. - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Buff payon/pront/geffen guild dungeons exp wise.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:29 PM

They suck for leveling compared to alde.

Alde can remain the best but the others need at least some love so smaller guilds get a chance at some good exp too.

#2 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:28 PM

+1

well i guess payon doesnt need an actual buff ,just the removal of acid terror from am mut, this pesky little fellow just oneshots everything...except maybe steel body tank...but even that gets close.

Edited by RealGarion, 22 October 2017 - 10:29 PM.

#3 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:45 AM

pront xp is too bad. more mobs could change this.its megaeasy to lvl there even in lowlvls but its also megabadxp.

dunno about payon XP but geffen should also get a skill decrease ob mobs. i think gefxp would be ok if it would be easier to pull mobs. but since curse chance is no vit-thingie anymore, you get curse every 0,5 seconds. also grim seems to be too strong since we have no assu, yet. i think it was really easy to lvl there in classic. gds should be adjusted to the setting we have right now. 

all in all some things in the revo-settings seem to be made for rebirth or a later setting.

but imo 3 of 4 gds are more or less useless right now. is that what its intended to be? WoE would be more exciting if there would be a benefit of getting gd.

what i see now is, that you are nearly alone in gd cause noone uses it. should something useless you have to fight for in woe, stay like this? no. so +1 to TO.

Edited by hansibaer, 23 October 2017 - 02:47 AM.

#4 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:55 AM

^ some nice suggestions. Any one else have specific changes they'd like to see? 

#5 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:59 AM

Alde guild dungeon is far superior to all the other ones. Prontera probably needs a 3x spawn increase to compete. Payon could use a 50% spawn increase and the acid terror to be removed and geffen likely needs 100x spawn because of the map size. 

Edit: you did this right on classic, prontera GD is good and worthwhile after it's classic buffs. Repeat them here!

#6 toastbr0t

toastbr0t

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:12 PM

Alde guild dungeon is far superior to all the other ones. Prontera probably needs a 3x spawn increase to compete. Payon could use a 50% spawn increase and the acid terror to be removed and geffen likely needs 100x spawn because of the map size. 

Edit: you did this right on classic, prontera GD is good and worthwhile after it's classic buffs. Repeat them here!

#7 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:23 AM

I agree on other GDs requiring a boost but let's not get too crazy with the buffs here. Geffen GD was already fairly decent when last I tried (though of course worse than Alde) and Payon wasn't that far behind if you could deal with the Acid Terrors. Yes, Pront was/is pretty bad. They should be buffed, yes, but not too much that one of these become the new default leveling GD. I realise the 100x number was an exaggeration, but frankly it won't take much for Geffen GD to become the best.

Make them as good as Alde GD in terms of EXP/hr, or maybe very slightly worse if you want Alde to remain the "best".

Edited by Hrishi, 24 October 2017 - 03:26 AM.

#8 bigcfromrbc

bigcfromrbc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Server:Restart Odin

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:36 AM

Buffing the other GD's would make the server more healthy.   Smaller guilds can level well there, and enable them to be more competitive in WoE with 99's.    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users