Better for fast levelling: Bounty boards or eden quests? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Better for fast levelling: Bounty boards or eden quests?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Pogy

Pogy

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:49 AM

Hello everyone :). I am still kind of new to iRo and I would like to ask, what is better for faster levelling - bounty boards in cities (killing 150 mobs) or eden quests (usually 30+- mobs)?

Thank you ;)

#2 Rheady

Rheady

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:57 AM

Hi Poggy,

My name is Dancow, i too am a new player actually, nice to meet you!

I myself prefer bounty boards, if the monster listed are in a nice spot and give decent exp, not only because i can hunt more peacefully--because i don't have to turn-in quest every 30 monster--but also because if you turn-in all the quest at once, you will get Eden Merit Badge. Oh, and also bounty boards give you nice amount of zeny, so i think it's good for beginners like me. But sometimes, you can overlap both Eden and Bounty Board Quest, like Spore or Juno Quest, that's a good strategy too for bonus exp.

For more detailed information, you can check both quest list in here:

Eden Quests: http://irowiki.org/w...Leveling_Quests

Bounty Boards: http://irowiki.org/w...ty_Board_Quests

I too recommend this guide right here for fast leveling:

https://forums.warpp...leveling-guide/ 

and here:

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Leveling_Spots

Hope this helps you. Happy Leveling and stick to the 1st rule: Have Fun!

#3 Pogy

Pogy

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:27 PM

Thank you ;). As a new to this server I already went through all of this, but I noticed that for eden quests you often get a lot of XP in comparison to bounty boards. In eden you kill 30 monsters and get around 1/3 - 2/3 of what you would get for bounty board :).

But in the end it is maybe better to save time by not travelling all around the place and stay at one map and kill 150 mobs :)

#4 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:26 AM

Thank you ;). As a new to this server I already went through all of this, but I noticed that for eden quests you often get a lot of XP in comparison to bounty boards. In eden you kill 30 monsters and get around 1/3 - 2/3 of what you would get for bounty board :).

But in the end it is maybe better to save time by not travelling all around the place and stay at one map and kill 150 mobs :)

Combine bounty boards with eden quest if you have the chance .. for bounty boards i think the most easy is BB payon, because the place is near and you can hunt faster and also less aggresive monster if your are not going into payon cave

#5 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:07 AM

Geffen is also a good place, combining Eden leveling quest and bounty board

Poison Spore, Elder Willow, then Orc Village

#6 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:28 AM

Note some eden leveling quests only give base EXP so they may not be very useful if you want to get higher job levels.

#7 Pogy

Pogy

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:21 AM

Thank you everyone for the suggestions ;)

#8 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:11 AM

It always depends on your level and budget. This is my way to 99:

Lv1 - Lv12 -> Payon Town one map down till Lv7, two maps down with boas till Lv13
Lv13 - Lv20 -> Anthell. 1st floor killing ant eggs.
Lv20 - Lv28 -> Anthell. 1st floor killing ants. they are co-op. if you attack 1, many will attack you, use this at your benefit with a semi-aoe Skill, like cart revo if you are merchant or magnum break for swordman. Marine Sphere Card too.
Lv28 - Lv38 -> Orc Village. Killing Orc Warrior, Orc Lady, Orc Baby. At this point, if you are doing eden quest for gears, there is one for orc village. http://irowiki.org/w...uipments_Quests

Lv38 - Lv56 -> Orcsdungeon Lv1 killing Orc Zombie. At some point before Lv56 you will be job50. At job50 do the change job quest to 2-1 or 2-2 class.

Lv56 - Lv71 -> Eden Group Quest collecting Sticky webfoot and maneater blossom. Those are the most common and cheap. but still need like 3k each to be Lv71 (a few millions spend)

Lv71 - Lv85 -> There are two ways, the fastest is going to Juno and do Bounty Board killing just harpies and some Goats. For every 2 or 3 Harpies quest completed, you will complete 1 goat quest. 1 map down from Juno. The second way is killing earth petites (the green ones.) From Geffen, two maps left, one north. its way too slow than harpies, but its safer than trying to deal with many harpies around you.

Lv85 - Lv99 -> Eden Group Gramps Quest. The most common for all players, get a party, complete and take reward. repeat until you go to Lv99. If you do your daily quest on this, just go grind some exp, or can get back to Juno to complete more Harpies / Goats / Sleeper Quest

#9 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:22 PM

Anthell is good if there isn't any AFK-emist around

#10 Pogy

Pogy

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:25 AM

Thank you guys for all the suggestions, I really appreciate it ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users