Weapons Armor and Cards for a bard and dancer - Archer Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Weapons Armor and Cards for a bard and dancer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 P3UTR0S

P3UTR0S

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:41 AM

Hi there, with bard release getting closer i wanted to ask what i should aim for weapon, armor and cards for a bard, i want to take advantage to get this equipment done with already because of the refine event but i have little to no idea of what should i get, especially for weapons and cards. I plan on focusing on my bard but i also want a dancer as well, so advice for both is appreciated. Thank you

#2 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:15 PM

I think the general consensus on a good weapon appears to be +7 Double Archer Skel Gakkung for bow, for instrument all you need til trans is the npc one from job change(unless you WoE, then a 1x Golem+3x Fabre one is pretty much required), as well as a dagger of any sort (Fortune sword is nice) for swapping to cancel music faster than using Amp. Standard gears are Immune Muffler, Coat/Tights with Hard/Porc/elements, Green or Superior Boots, and Archer Figs or Zerom Clips/Gloves for killing, otherwise accessories for playing music can usually be either stat for current song's formula or survivability (Vit/Pdodge/Luk) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users